Audio issues with captures on Series X

Discus and support Audio issues with captures on Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The audio on my video captures was out of synch, so I set it through a power cycle, no there is no audio on the captures at all.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Trypticon79, May 3, 2022.

  1. Trypticon79
    Trypticon79 Guest

    Audio issues with captures on Series X


    The audio on my video captures was out of synch, so I set it through a power cycle, no there is no audio on the captures at all.

    :)
     
    Trypticon79, May 3, 2022
    #1
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Audio issues with captures on Series X

    Hi Trypticon79! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    If I understand correctly, after the power cycle your new captures don't have audio, right?

    Try to restore keeping games and apps, please be sure that you know your account email and password:

    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

    Select Reset console.

    On the Reset your console screen, you'll see three option use this one, be sure you remember the email and password of you're accounts:

    Reset and keep my games & apps. Use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. In some cases, if a corrupt game file is causing the issue you're troubleshooting, you may have to choose Reset and remove everything, but you should always start with Reset and keep my games & apps
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Audio issues with captures on Series X

    Then you should try a factory reset but deleting all the console content
  4. Trypticon79 Win User

    Audio issues with captures on Series X

    I reset it, sound is back, but now it's out of synch again.
  5. BenFenner Win User

    Game captures are terrible.

    Xbox series x. There is so much documentation about this issue, no-one has a solution (apart from streaming on twitch, saving the vod and then editing the video). Compared with my xbox one captures, taken well over a year ago, they are awful, choppy, stuttering messes. This is not a problem on my end, this is a problem with the xbox series x capture system. The fact captures are STILL terrible is a joke, given the series x was released over 18 months ago.
  6. RobertRomero8 Win User

    Saints row 3 remastered audio issue

    They just released an update and said that they fixed an audio issue on the series X
Thema:

Audio issues with captures on Series X

Loading...
  1. Audio issues with captures on Series X - Similar Threads - Audio issues captures

  2. Intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.

    in XboX Insiders
    Intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.: So about the intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps an issue that’s over 2 years old and was never fixed. I can’t find any source’s on why it was never fixed. submitted by...
  3. Intermittent audio issue across dash board and apps

    in XboX Insiders
    Intermittent audio issue across dash board and apps: Are the xbox technicians every gunna fix the intermittent audio issue across games and apps? It’s been an issue for over 2 years. I turn my xbox on, no sound, have to unplug and re plug my xbox....
  4. Xbox party Audio issues, ive never experienced anything like this.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party Audio issues, ive never experienced anything like this.: I was in in Xbox party, when I left expecting to not be able to hear anybody.wanting to make a new party. But I could still hear everyone even after leaving, so I proceeded to sign out of my...
  5. Party Audio Issues Using a Wireless Headset

    in XboX Insiders
    Party Audio Issues Using a Wireless Headset: When in an Xbox Party and playing a game, as I open the Guide, the party completely cuts out and my wireless headset disconnects and reconnects several times before it stays connected again. This...
  6. Xbox App Audio issue on Iphone with bluetooth headphones

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App Audio issue on Iphone with bluetooth headphones: On my iPhone for years I have chatted with friends on Xbox App with my airpods without fail, but in the last 2 days when I join a party with my airpods I cant hear anything. When it plays out my...
  7. Headset issue unable to speak but can hear all audio.

    in XboX Insiders
    Headset issue unable to speak but can hear all audio.: I am currently dealing with an issue where my Xbox does not register that I am speaking in my headset. I can hear all audio, game and party chat. It was working fine a couple weeks ago. Yes, I’ve...
  8. When will audio issues be fixed?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    When will audio issues be fixed?: I currently have a new Xbox series s and I am having audio issues using streaming services. I can log into Disney plus or Netflix and try watching something but the audio is completely gone. I can...
  9. how to follow up the case No. 7063383274: Microsoft Audio Dock quality control issue under...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    how to follow up the case No. 7063383274: Microsoft Audio Dock quality control issue under...: I sent the two devices of Microsoft Audio Dock to Taiwan office for more than 4 months but haven't get any reply. can you help me to check the status of the case. Thanks Craig...
  10. Xbox Game Bar Capturing Audio Issues

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Capturing Audio Issues: I've been using Xbox Game Bar to record clips on my games, at first the clips were not recording the audio of others in the Xbox party with me, Now the Game Bar isn't capturing my audio but is...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox no audio when recording game play