Audio issues still a problem 3+ years after console launch

Discus and support Audio issues still a problem 3+ years after console launch in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Every new update brings the same exact patch notes saying “we’ve got reports of audio issues…blah blah blah.” Can we please get some form of update or... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sigmundslim, Feb 10, 2024.

1. Audio issues still a problem 3+ years after console launch

Every new update brings the same exact patch notes saying “we’ve got reports of audio issues…blah blah blah.” Can we please get some form of update or at least some progress on these issues?

Dolby atmos is laughably atrocious with audio stutters and sound delay even with pass through active.

On top of that there’s the new issue of the broken audio balance slider not working at all. Why is audio such a huge issue that is seemingly being pushed to the way side? Microsoft, please put more resources on fixing these in a timely manner. Audio issues have been plaguing this console since launch.

submitted by /u/sigmundslim
    [link] [comments]

/u/sigmundslim, Feb 10, 2024
  2. HAMI210 Win User

Dolby Digital Issue

They must have fixed some of the initial audio problems with DTS from launch. When i first got the console at launch, i set it to DTS and would experience a similar audio issue when watching tv. The crackling wasnt subtle though.

Since switching back to DTS, I havent had this issue so it looks like they fixed this in the recent updates since launch.
  3. Viper7Gamer Win User

Obsolete Consoles

I don't think the current Xbox One consoles will be obsolete after the Xbox Series X launches, maybe in 3-4 years after.
  4. pkvas Win User

Did the 360 have issues early on?

Neither console is perfect but I haven't had any issues with the one and had it since launch had 3 360s all of which died after about 2 years but worked perfectly during that time
  5. SweetTRIX Win User

Intermittent black screen, Xbox One X

I appreciate the response. I was wondering if this may be the case, but why would the app cause issues with the consoles display settings? After attempting to launch the app the tv display reads 720, then the screen just goes completely black and doesn't
    rectify after exiting the app using the home button in the guide (still have audio, can hear the tones).

I'll follow-up with Netflix if need be, but I want to be sure its actually their problem first.
  6. Krylo42_ Win User

Controller shuts off and audio cuts out

I’ve used the same earbuds for 3 years and never had an issue until March of this year randomly and when my audio and controller cuts out I usually just unplug the headset and listen to audio through my tv however my controller will still shut off or disconnect
Thema:

Audio issues still a problem 3+ years after console launch

1. Audio issues still a problem 3+ years after console launch - Similar Threads - Audio issues still

2. Xbox one streaming audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one streaming audio issues: I am streaming from xbox one directly to twitch. Playing fortnite for example. In my headset, I hear clearly all of my teammates in game chat. My stream cannot hear some of my teammates most of...
  3. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows issues with DTS/Atmos/Sonic spatial audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows issues with DTS/Atmos/Sonic spatial audio: Hey I'm syncing my Razer Kaira Pro to the Xbox Adapter but when I enable spatial sound like DTS/Atmos/Sonic it stutters when I'm playing video games? I've tried my old Turtlebeach Stealth 600 Gen...
  4. Audio issues on Series X 4K YouTube videos

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues on Series X 4K YouTube videos: Does anyone know of a fix for this issue? The audio pops and crackles intermittently throughout any 4k video when viewing YouTube. This issue is on a wired headset plugged into the controller. It...
  5. When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?: I admit I'm a little more than frustrated about this but I find it completely absurd this is still a problem with a powerhouse such as Microsoft. It has somehow also gotten worse over time. I'm...
  6. Razer Xbox Headset, Party audio issues

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Razer Xbox Headset, Party audio issues: I have the Razer Kaira for Xbox | RZ04-034 and a reoccurring issue I have when joining a Party Chat for me is I am unable to hear anyone in the party and no one can hear me. The audio from my game...
  7. Recording audio issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recording audio issue.: I'm using the Game Bar program to record a play-through of Baldur's Gate III and I notice that some of the sounds in the recordings occasionally distort. This video shows an example of the issue....
  8. refunding tech support and audio issues with remote pad

in XBoX on Consoles
    refunding tech support and audio issues with remote pad: REFUNDING should be a priority via changes back to xbox via the number of faults on cloud gaming tech issues via support last person chatting to in Xbox support live chat had there own tech...
  9. Master Chief Collection Audio Issues Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Master Chief Collection Audio Issues Xbox: For whatever reason, I'm having a really annoying audio issue for the MCC on xbox when playing the campaigns. Most in-game dialog and cut scene dialog is supper choppy and cuts in and out. I've...
  10. Anyone else still having issues with the YouTube audio lag on series s/x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else still having issues with the YouTube audio lag on series s/x?: I’ve always had the YouTube audio lag but recently noticed the lag gets even worse at a quicker rate, I’ve looked online but I can’t see anyone with these issues still recently, didn’t know...