Audio issues in cutscenes "A plague tale requiem"

Discus and support Audio issues in cutscenes "A plague tale requiem" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am playing a game "A plague tale requiem", but in some cutscenes I am getting audio problem (for example at the starting of chapter 2). Tried the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ratnabh kumar rai, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Audio issues in cutscenes "A plague tale requiem"

Hi, I am playing a game "A plague tale requiem", but in some cutscenes I am getting audio problem (for example at the starting of chapter 2). Tried the below steps as suggested but didnt worked.

"Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > General > TV & display options.
    Select Video fidelity & overscan.
    Under Display, select HDMI."

and after setting to "stereo uncompressed" , still the problem persist.

:)

ratnabh kumar rai, Mar 22, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Ratnabh, this could be something related to the game and not the console.

Try following the procedures below.

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  3. karl_Sefni Win User

plague tale requiem error

I use a Windows 10 PC .not only in this game I also can't run the death stranding game and always got same error
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Karl_sefni

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Is this happening on Xbox or PC?
    If it’s on Xbox, what console do you have?
    If it’s on PC, are you using windows 10 or 11?

In any case:
    Do you know if your device received recently an update?
    Are you using an insider build / beta OS in your device?

Is this happening only with this game or if you try a different game something similar happens?
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  5. karl_Sefni Win User

I can still play the other 2 games, Middle Earth and Watch dogs, but these two still don't work
  6. karl_Sefni Win User

Ryzen 5 2500u

Ram 8gb

I tried to reset it and repair it from Xbox app, but it's no use
Thema:

1. Audio issues in cutscenes "A plague tale requiem" - Similar Threads - Audio issues cutscenes

2. I'm having audio issues with my Xbox One (chat)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having audio issues with my Xbox One (chat): Hi everyone For the last week or so I've been having some truly frustrating audio issues. Currently everything works perfectly except for the fact that I cant hear other players speak. I can see...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  4. Audio Issue. PS5 headphones are so quiet on my gaming laptop but not on my HP??

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Issue. PS5 headphones are so quiet on my gaming laptop but not on my HP??: I've tried everything, my headphones are sooo quiet on my laptop despite the volume settings being on 100%. The problem started after I used my earphones plugging them into the headphone jack and...
  5. Discord streaming audio issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord streaming audio issues: I tried streaming Alan wake to my friends using the discord feature and they were able to hear the music and sound effects as well as the characters talking but could not hear the narration voice...
  6. Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue: Subject: Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue Description: I am experiencing a recurring issue with my Xbox Series X console related to headset audio interruptions. Regardless of the...
  7. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  8. Xbox one streaming audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one streaming audio issues: I am streaming from xbox one directly to twitch. Playing fortnite for example. In my headset, I hear clearly all of my teammates in game chat. My stream cannot hear some of my teammates most of...
  9. Audio issues still a problem 3+ years after console launch

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues still a problem 3+ years after console launch: Every new update brings the same exact patch notes saying “we’ve got reports of audio issues…blah blah blah.” Can we please get some form of update or at least some progress on these issues?...
  10. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows issues with DTS/Atmos/Sonic spatial audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows issues with DTS/Atmos/Sonic spatial audio: Hey I'm syncing my Razer Kaira Pro to the Xbox Adapter but when I enable spatial sound like DTS/Atmos/Sonic it stutters when I'm playing video games? I've tried my old Turtlebeach Stealth 600 Gen...