Audio Issues and problem with Reporting a Problem

Discus and support Audio Issues and problem with Reporting a Problem in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have an Xbox One X and I believe I’m in Delta Ring a few weeks ago, I noticed that sometimes, when I tried to use a 1st party app, like Movie and TV,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tophertanium, Nov 8, 2022.

1. Audio Issues and problem with Reporting a Problem

I have an Xbox One X and I believe I’m in Delta Ring a few weeks ago, I noticed that sometimes, when I tried to use a 1st party app, like Movie and TV, I would lose audio. Sometimes the audio for the Home Screen or the menu would be absent. I’d reboot the. Box and wouldn’t have the issue for a few days.

Today, I finished one game and went to play another. When the first game closed, I lost audio on everything: games, cloud gaming, the menus, and apps.

I tried to Report a Problem and have now been waiting about five or six minutes for the Report a Problem screen to stop cycling.

Sometimes I lose audio on third party apps and then occasionally in movie through the Movies and TV app.

It’s happening more and more frequently.

Where do we report problems with the Report a Problem app?

submitted by /u/Tophertanium
    [link] [comments]

/u/Tophertanium, Nov 8, 2022
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Crashes with insider program updates beta

Hi Hess. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

You're running unfinished beta software; issues such as crashes and bugs are expected. The software has not been fully tested, hence why it is not yet released to the public and is instead distributed to insider members for further testing.

Please use the Xbox Report a Problem app to report these issues, the team needs to be aware of these problems so they can be fixed.

Press and hold the Xbox button , and then select Report a problem to launch the Report a Problem app.
    Select Report new problem.

If you're experiencing an audio or video issue, you can provide additional info and diagnostics to your problem report by selecting Reproduce with advanced diagnostics. Otherwise select Continue with standard diagnostics.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

I need to raise a complaint how do i do this?

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

To report a new complaint:
    1. Press and hold the Xbox button, and then select Report a problem to launch the Report a Problem app.
    2. Select Report new problem.
    3. If you're experiencing an audio or video issue, you can provide additional info and diagnostics to your problem report by selecting Reproduce with advanced diagnostics.

For more details, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

I hope this helps.
  4. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Dolby Atmos delay on Xbox Series X

I understand. Please report the problem using the Report a Problem feature on your console. This will help the Xbox team investigate and fix problems on the Xbox console.

When reporting a new problem:

For Category, choose System and Settings

Subcategory, choose Console Audio output issues

Please include all the details about your audio setup (make/model of TV and soundbar/receiver) in the description. (I should have mentioned this before in my last post)

After you do, simply reply to this post letting me know that you have done so.

Instructions on how to report a problem: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support
  5. Gotham Command Win User

Xbox One stops at 99% for some episodes

If you are able to successfully play another title, go to the "Instant Watching Activity" page and select the "Report a Problem" link next to the title that did not work. If you do not see the "Report a Problem" link, the problem has automatically been reported.

Could also be an HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) issue. If you would like some steps on troubleshooting Audio/Video issues in the HDCP case let me know and I'll post a guide for you.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

No audio when loading prey on game pass

Hi, thanks.
    So is this happening only with games. Right?

I ask this because this a known issue:
    "Some players have reported intermittent audio issues across the dashboard or when launching games or apps.
    If you encounter this behavior, be sure to report this issue and choose the Report with advanced diagnostics option
    Make sure to include information like audio setup, when this issue occurred, troubleshooting steps tried, and other relevant info."

Usually rebooting the conse fix the problem
    If that isn't your case please report the problem with advanced diagnostics and detailed information as advised

Source: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Report a problem:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
Thema:

Audio Issues and problem with Reporting a Problem

1. Audio Issues and problem with Reporting a Problem - Similar Threads - Audio Issues problem

2. I'm having audio issues with my Xbox One (chat)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having audio issues with my Xbox One (chat): Hi everyone For the last week or so I've been having some truly frustrating audio issues. Currently everything works perfectly except for the fact that I cant hear other players speak. I can see...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Audio Distortion/Disconnecting issues: I’m having a bit of an issue I can’t figure out. I have an Xbox seires X, Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, Xbox Wired Headset and I consistently get audio distortion/glitching/popping through my...
  4. Audio Issue. PS5 headphones are so quiet on my gaming laptop but not on my HP??

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Issue. PS5 headphones are so quiet on my gaming laptop but not on my HP??: I've tried everything, my headphones are sooo quiet on my laptop despite the volume settings being on 100%. The problem started after I used my earphones plugging them into the headphone jack and...
  5. Discord streaming audio issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord streaming audio issues: I tried streaming Alan wake to my friends using the discord feature and they were able to hear the music and sound effects as well as the characters talking but could not hear the narration voice...
  6. Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue: Subject: Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue Description: I am experiencing a recurring issue with my Xbox Series X console related to headset audio interruptions. Regardless of the...
  7. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  8. Xbox one streaming audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one streaming audio issues: I am streaming from xbox one directly to twitch. Playing fortnite for example. In my headset, I hear clearly all of my teammates in game chat. My stream cannot hear some of my teammates most of...
  9. Audio issues still a problem 3+ years after console launch

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues still a problem 3+ years after console launch: Every new update brings the same exact patch notes saying “we’ve got reports of audio issues…blah blah blah.” Can we please get some form of update or at least some progress on these issues?...
  10. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows issues with DTS/Atmos/Sonic spatial audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows issues with DTS/Atmos/Sonic spatial audio: Hey I'm syncing my Razer Kaira Pro to the Xbox Adapter but when I enable spatial sound like DTS/Atmos/Sonic it stutters when I'm playing video games? I've tried my old Turtlebeach Stealth 600 Gen...