audio isnt working

Discus and support audio isnt working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so, yesterday, i turned off my micro in discord, and audio in chrome. today, i can't turn them on, and when i join the minecraft, i dont see any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by puzzlingcow9301, May 17, 2021.

  1. audio isnt working


    so, yesterday, i turned off my micro in discord, and audio in chrome. today, i can't turn them on, and when i join the minecraft, i dont see any options to change it's volume. it just doesn't work.

    :)
     
    puzzlingcow9301, May 17, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    audio isnt working

  3. zero gravity505 Win User

    halo masterchief collection isnt working on pc, help (kinda solved )

    tried re-installing the game and i think it worked, worked first time then got an error, didnt work on 2nd try and worked on the 3rd.

    but the audio isnt playing.....
  4. Rounder247 Win User

    Xbox one x Audio cuts in and out every other second

    Thanks for the reply but this isnt with a headset or mic this is just audio coming through my tv. Everything audio wise works great on my tv its just the xbox thats having the issue.
  5. LiamMontgomery Win User

    Fortnite - Microphone Won't Work

    Hey, instead of this problem only happening in fortnite, my the xbox isnt picking up any sound but has been working fine for several months. My mic monitering is working like always, it relays sound back to me of its too loud, but the xbox isnt sensing
    any audio at all from the mic.
  6. Georges C. Win User

    Headset picking up audio but the mic isnt working

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Maniac, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 21H2, because recently came out the latest update to Windows 10.

    See which version of Windows 10 you have

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

    Microsoft has released major updates for Win 10 and 11, they often appear as optional updates.

    Also look for updates to your PC's sound card and headset drivers if necessary uninstall and reinstall again.
Thema:

audio isnt working

Loading...
  1. audio isnt working - Similar Threads - audio isnt working

  2. Xbox audio party clarity setting

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox audio party clarity setting: Not sure if this is a bug but on the current beta ring build, or as a bug alone but I don’t have an option for clarity mode via audio or headset settings submitted by /u/FusionMythic [link]...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  5. Periodic audio stuttering/clipping

    in XboX Insiders
    Periodic audio stuttering/clipping: I have been experiencing audio stuttering / clipping issues today. I am curious if any others in the skip-ahead build are having this issue as well? I first noticed it while streaming a video...
  6. Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed

    in XboX Insiders
    Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from...
  7. Why isnt it possible to stream Discord audio to Twitch on Xbox?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why isnt it possible to stream Discord audio to Twitch on Xbox?: I’ve been streaming for a fairly long time and recently tried branching out to play with people on other platforms (PC, Playstation, Ect) but when i try to stream with them im unable to include...
  8. my audio for games and typing noise isnt working

    in XBoX on Consoles
    my audio for games and typing noise isnt working: so, i got this series x about less than a week ago and now my audio is gone. I tried playing batman last night and no audio was coming out of my headset, i unplugged then plugged back in, still...
  9. Headset picking up audio but the mic isnt working

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset picking up audio but the mic isnt working: I have a Razer BlackShark V2 X gaming headset, and I use Xbox game bar for parties but just today this started. I can hear just fine, YouTube, Xbox game bar, and all audio, but the mic stopped...
  10. Audio issues with the mobile streaming games to phone. Help page isnt useful

    in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues with the mobile streaming games to phone. Help page isnt useful: Just started setting up my xbox mobile streaming so that I can play games on my phone with a BT controller and my audio just keeps cutting in and out like a broken speaker. I am using a Samsung...