audio icon popup when headset are connected

Discus and support audio icon popup when headset are connected in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, please anyone could help me, everytime i connect the headset and i talk an audio icon popup on the screen of the tv it's almost annoyng and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kirnerz, Dec 19, 2018.

  1. Kirnerz
    Kirnerz Guest

    audio icon popup when headset are connected


    Hello,

    please anyone could help me, everytime i connect the headset and i talk an audio icon popup on the screen of the tv it's almost annoyng and distract me.

    Thx in advance

    :)
     
    Kirnerz, Dec 19, 2018
    #1
  2. At the Nozzle Win User

    audio icon popup when headset are connected

    Hey Kirnerz,

    Sounds like you have your party overlay toggled on. You can remove it by swiping over to your party tab >Start a party > If you look at the options below, you will see a toggle for the party overlay > Simply
    toggle it off.

    Best,

    Nozzle :)
    [​IMG]
  3. CmdrKeene Win User

    laptop not working with Xbox controller and headset simultaneously

    Are you familiar with how to change the audio output device in Windows? I think this might be something that could be switched when both are connected and perhaps the controller is taking over audio output function. To switch, click your speaker icon (volume icon) near the clock and then at the top of that popup, click the current audio device and see if it lets you switch back to the typical one.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

    No Audio

    Hi, try a different hdmi cable, see if that helps. As for the audio section you are talking about, the audio icon only shows if you have a headset connected to the controller.
  5. CoreyRogers Win User

    No Audio

    thanks for the advice, and the audio icon is never there, regardless of headset or not.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

    Xbox One X - After update my controller dosen't detect any headset I plug in and there is no sound.

    Hi there,

    What is the specific headset you are plugging into the adapter?

    Headset's, headphones, or earbuds with stereo sound will have the ability to have game audio along with chat volume that is adjusted with the adapter or in the "Audio" settings that will only appear when plugging into the 3.5mm port which you have confirmed
    was the issue with the original controller.

    There are some headsets however that do not have stereo sound and are strictly only meant to chat with others, and are usually referred to as chat headsets. These tend to only have one earpiece whereas stereo headsets will have two.

    If you have a stereo headset/headphones plugged into the adapter, then the chat mixer slider that is usually found in the "Audio" settings will be controlled on the adapter with the game controller icon button indicating the game audio volume and the button
    with the icon of a person indicates the chat audio volume.
Thema:

audio icon popup when headset are connected

Loading...
  1. audio icon popup when headset are connected - Similar Threads - audio icon popup

  2. Xbox audio party clarity setting

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox audio party clarity setting: Not sure if this is a bug but on the current beta ring build, or as a bug alone but I don’t have an option for clarity mode via audio or headset settings submitted by /u/FusionMythic [link]...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  5. Periodic audio stuttering/clipping

    in XboX Insiders
    Periodic audio stuttering/clipping: I have been experiencing audio stuttering / clipping issues today. I am curious if any others in the skip-ahead build are having this issue as well? I first noticed it while streaming a video...
  6. Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed

    in XboX Insiders
    Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from...
  7. Xbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup: I have a few questions regarding the setup of my audio on an Xbox Series X using my Tipsy M1 in-ear monitors (IEMs). I prefer not to connect them directly into the controller. My goal is to...
  8. My account name and icon flash without audio input in Xbox Game Bar party chat

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account name and icon flash without audio input in Xbox Game Bar party chat: When I'm in anybody's party using open mic, my name and icon flash constantly when I'm not speaking and when my headset mic is muted. I can hear and talk to my friends without issue, and my...
  9. Xbox s dose not have audio output on TV and shows muted mic icon.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox s dose not have audio output on TV and shows muted mic icon.: Xbox s dose not have audio output on TV and shows muted mic icon. Although if connect headset on controller it give audio on headset.Have done every possible troubleshoot but no luck and even...
  10. Why do I have a mute icon stuck on my xbox and cant get any audio?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have a mute icon stuck on my xbox and cant get any audio?: I am getting no audio, have done a factory reset, have used 3 different headsets, two different controllers, and i still have a mute icon next to the battery on the home screen. I can have no...