Audio Hardware Trouble
Discus and support Audio Hardware Trouble in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My current setup uses some old desktop speakers. To hear the audio through the speakers I have to plug them directly into the headphone jack on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by screboggles, Feb 4, 2020.
Thema:
Audio Hardware Trouble
Loading...
-
Audio Hardware Trouble - Similar Threads - Audio Hardware Trouble
-
Xbox audio party clarity setting
in XboX InsidersXbox audio party clarity setting: Not sure if this is a bug but on the current beta ring build, or as a bug alone but I don’t have an option for clarity mode via audio or headset settings submitted by /u/FusionMythic [link]... -
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Periodic audio stuttering/clipping
in XboX InsidersPeriodic audio stuttering/clipping: I have been experiencing audio stuttering / clipping issues today. I am curious if any others in the skip-ahead build are having this issue as well? I first noticed it while streaming a video... -
Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed
in XboX InsidersParty Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from... -
Xbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup: I have a few questions regarding the setup of my audio on an Xbox Series X using my Tipsy M1 in-ear monitors (IEMs). I prefer not to connect them directly into the controller. My goal is to... -
Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces
in XboX InsidersPlease enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces: Hi everyone, and hopefully hi to the Xbox team. I wanted to share a bit of a hassle regarding my audio setup on Xbox Series X and suggest a feature that would make a huge difference for many... -
Intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.
in XboX InsidersIntermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.: So about the intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps an issue that’s over 2 years old and was never fixed. I can’t find any source’s on why it was never fixed. submitted by... -
Audio not working; hardware broken or am I doing something wrong?
in XBoX on ConsolesAudio not working; hardware broken or am I doing something wrong?: I bought this Xbox One S second hand, and it works, I can play games, the other leads all work fine, but I can't seem to get audio working? The panel on the back is broken (I got a tenner back for...