Audio goes out of sync in most video apps
Discus and support Audio goes out of sync in most video apps in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Saw some people mention youtube videos are going out of sync but I've noticed this issue affecting pretty much all media apps. I first noticed it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/generalheed, Mar 21, 2022.
Thema:
Audio goes out of sync in most video apps
Loading...
-
Audio goes out of sync in most video apps - Similar Threads - Audio goes sync
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Periodic audio stuttering/clipping
in XboX InsidersPeriodic audio stuttering/clipping: I have been experiencing audio stuttering / clipping issues today. I am curious if any others in the skip-ahead build are having this issue as well? I first noticed it while streaming a video... -
Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed
in XboX InsidersParty Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from... -
Xbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup: I have a few questions regarding the setup of my audio on an Xbox Series X using my Tipsy M1 in-ear monitors (IEMs). I prefer not to connect them directly into the controller. My goal is to... -
Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces
in XboX InsidersPlease enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces: Hi everyone, and hopefully hi to the Xbox team. I wanted to share a bit of a hassle regarding my audio setup on Xbox Series X and suggest a feature that would make a huge difference for many... -
Whenever i launch up any cod through the xbox app my audio quailty goes really low and all...
in XBoX on ConsolesWhenever i launch up any cod through the xbox app my audio quailty goes really low and all...: For some context ive tried fixing it ive done the hands free telephany thing didn't do a thing to help just kinda stuck right now any help would be great 8f461d40-0b89-4e4c-afef-1539a188a228 -
XboxSX audio goes choppy and pressing the Home button only opens the shut off Xbox menu.
in XBoX Games and AppsXboxSX audio goes choppy and pressing the Home button only opens the shut off Xbox menu.: Typically, it only happens when I'm playing modded Fallout 4, but it's also happened when playing Turbo Golf Racing. All audio and frame rate gets really choppy, and if I try to hit the home... -
Series X goes black screen and flickers and loses audio on games and when pressing home button
in XBoX on WindowsSeries X goes black screen and flickers and loses audio on games and when pressing home button: For some reason when I have VRR turned on, my games will flicker and go black when I press home button and if I put option to gaming only, everytime I open or quit an app it will go black ive...