Audio Glitch on Series S while playing Rocket League.

Discus and support Audio Glitch on Series S while playing Rocket League. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi all, I'm desperately looking for a solution to this very specific audio glitch on my Xbox Series S. I stream on Twitch and recently, my viewers... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Sean-Paul Owens, May 20, 2023.

1. Audio Glitch on Series S while playing Rocket League.

Hi all,

I'm desperately looking for a solution to this very specific audio glitch on my Xbox Series S.

I stream on Twitch and recently, my viewers have been saying that the audio is glitching on Rocket League. Started happening about a week n half ago.

The audio dips every 2 seconds but here's the annoying part, it only happens when my headset is connected. Once I turn it off, the audio is fine. Turn the headset again, 2 second glitch.

Turtle Beach S600 Gen 2 headset. Took it back in case it was the headset n replaced, same issue. Went and bought Turtle Beach Recon 200 because their wired n same issue. Turtle beach S600, same issue.

I can hear it the audio fine in the headset. It's only on the live stream.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled Rocket League like 6 times now and I've updated the controller.

I have an Xbox One in my bedroom and it did the same on that as well.

Forza Horizon 5, No Man's Sky n other games, all fine.

It's got me so depressed RN because Rocket League is the main game I stream and I can't find a solution.

:)

Sean-Paul Owens, May 20, 2023
  2. SolitaryBorn Win User

Thank you very much for getting in touch CarTzy. Just to say, I'm using a Series S. I wasn't aware of the firmware update for my headset so I updated both of my headsets with the Turtle Beach Audio Hub and the same issue. This is only specific to playing Rocket League. I started playing Trackmania 2020 last night and no audio issues at all with that game. Forza was fine as well last night but I did the uninstall/reinstall routine to see if I could get "lucky" to play RL but audio dips every 2 seconds still and it seems to be getting worse. I have the same issue on my Xbox One as well.
  3. CarTzy Win User

4. CarTzy Win User

Hello Sean-Paul Owens,

Welcome to Micrsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing audio glitches when streaming on Twitch with your Turtle Beach S600 Gen 2 Headset on your Xbox Series X. I'll be happy to assist you with this issue.

There are a few possible causes and solutions for this problem. Please try the following steps and see if they resolve the issue:

Before proceeding with the troubleshooting please visit this guide: Connect a compatible headset | Xbox Support

Make sure your headset is fully charged and updated to the latest firmware. You can check the battery level and update the firmware using the USB cable that came with your headset. For more information, please visit: Stealth 600 Gen 2 Xbox - Headset Not Responding (Hard Reset And Firmware Update) (turtlebeach.com)

Make sure your headset is properly paired and configured with your console. You can pair your headset by pressing the Connect button on the back of the left earcup and the Connect button on the front of your console. You can configure your headset by setting the Headset Format to Windows Sonic For Headphones in the Settings menu of your console. For more information, please visit: Stealth 600 Gen 2 Xbox - Xbox Setup (turtlebeach.com)

Adjust the volume dials and the Mode button on the back of the left earcup to find the optimal balance between game audio and chat audio. The upper dial will control the game audio, while the lower dial will control the chat audio. The Mode button will allow you to cycle through four EQ Presets: Signature Sound, Bass Boost, Bass + Treble Boost, and Vocal Boost. For more information, please visit: Stealth 600 Gen 2 Xbox - Turtle Beach Audio Hub (Update Firmware And Customize Controls)

Enable or disable Superhuman Hearing Mode by quick-pressing the Power button on the back of the left earcup. This mode will enhance quiet sounds like footsteps and reloads, but it will also disable your EQ Presets. You will hear an ascending tone when Superhuman Hearing is engaged, and a descending tone when it is disengaged. For more information, please visit: Stealth 600 Gen 2 Xbox - Quick Start Guide (turtlebeach.com)

Check your Twitch settings and make sure you have selected the correct audio source and output for your stream. You can also test your stream using a different device or platform to see if the audio glitch persists.

I hope these steps help you fix the audio glitch issue. If you have any further questions or concerns, please let me know. We appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Have a great day!
  5. Don Kahles Win User

Why does my x box series s look terrible in game?

Same. Bought series s and cannot figure it out. Rocket league is terrible. Thinking of returning the Xbox s
  6. EthanChristley Win User

Games that aren't series s/x enhanced look bad

Also Rocket League which is a game I play a ton it is Series S|X enhanced and on quality mode on Series S it looks like trash. I don't mind graphics hence why I bought the series s but God jaggies everywhere and looks pixelated.
Thema:

1. Audio Glitch on Series S while playing Rocket League. - Similar Threads - Audio Glitch Series

2. Audio glitching whilst game is not open

in XboX Insiders
    Audio glitching whilst game is not open: So when i have a game open there are no glitches with audio or any problems at all. But as soon as i go to home or any app the audio sounds extremely glitchy constantly and never stops. The issue...
  3. Audio Glitch/bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Glitch/bug: I was playing starfeild on my series x, decided to swap to YouTube and there was no sound. I have found that my games have audio, but when I exit the game my Xbox stops having all audio. No menu...
  4. Xbox series S audio glitch/crackeling

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S audio glitch/crackeling: I use a beyerdynamic on my controller Plugged in 3.5mm jack And sometimes i notice an audio glitch/ crackeling Is this an common issue with controllers? I tried the headphones with my phone...
  5. What is this audio glitch that I occasionally have happen on my Xbox Series X dashboard?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is this audio glitch that I occasionally have happen on my Xbox Series X dashboard?...: https://youtu.be/ic18ABn349c I'm having an issue where occasionally after booting up my Series X the dashboard sounds are glitched/buggy. As you can hear in the video they sound springy. When...
  6. My Xbox won’t turn on after audio glitch and game crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won’t turn on after audio glitch and game crash: Why won’t my Xbox get past the green start up screen? I tried resting it after an audio glitch that crashed my game and now it won’t turn back on, I’ve tried unplugging it, I’ve tried resting it...
  7. Xbox Game Bar Hang and Audio Glitch (Persistent Issues)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar Hang and Audio Glitch (Persistent Issues): Hello, when I open the Game Bar overlay on my PC and try to interact with the interface, I get a 10 second long freeze up. This happens whenever I first boot my PC, and when I wake from sleep, but...
  8. Cant be heard audio chat glitch with COD warzone party leader leader glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant be heard audio chat glitch with COD warzone party leader leader glitch: All of December i have not been able to be heard, i have 2 new headsets and controllers. I share my console and the only one with this issue in my household. It gets weirder this audio glitch...
  9. Headset Audio and Controller Input Glitch/Stutter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Audio and Controller Input Glitch/Stutter: I've had my Xbox Series X since Nov. 10th and recently I've been running into an annoying controller connectivity problem that seems to happen in every game I've tested so far. My controller stays...
  10. Audio/mic glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio/mic glitch: Is anyone else on the new xbox series x having audio/mic issues? (Specifically audio breaking up and bad mic quality) I just got a brand mew headset and it was pretty expensive just to have it do...