Audio Generally Quiet Series X Alpha skip ahead
Discus and support Audio Generally Quiet Series X Alpha skip ahead in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is it just me or is the audio of menus and games and such generally quiet on all formats. I use dolby atmos and i noticed switching between the other... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/The_True_One__, Aug 16, 2022.
Thema:
Audio Generally Quiet Series X Alpha skip ahead
Loading...
-
Audio Generally Quiet Series X Alpha skip ahead - Similar Threads - Audio Generally Quiet
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Periodic audio stuttering/clipping
in XboX InsidersPeriodic audio stuttering/clipping: I have been experiencing audio stuttering / clipping issues today. I am curious if any others in the skip-ahead build are having this issue as well? I first noticed it while streaming a video... -
Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed
in XboX InsidersParty Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from... -
Xbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup: I have a few questions regarding the setup of my audio on an Xbox Series X using my Tipsy M1 in-ear monitors (IEMs). I prefer not to connect them directly into the controller. My goal is to... -
Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces
in XboX InsidersPlease enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces: Hi everyone, and hopefully hi to the Xbox team. I wanted to share a bit of a hassle regarding my audio setup on Xbox Series X and suggest a feature that would make a huge difference for many... -
Intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.
in XboX InsidersIntermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.: So about the intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps an issue that’s over 2 years old and was never fixed. I can’t find any source’s on why it was never fixed. submitted by... -
General: Volume & Audio output is glitched
in XboX InsidersGeneral: Volume & Audio output is glitched: Whenever I connect my wireless headset when using Dolby atmos, after opening a game, it shows the boxes in gray in the volume & audio output tav, this is after the new layout update, have to... -
New "General: Volume & audio output" page layout.
in XboX InsidersNew "General: Volume & audio output" page layout.: They changed the layout of "Volume & audio output" settings page. It has more subpages now instead of everything being on like the one page. Also the "HDMI AUDIO" option box is gone, and "Speaker...