Audio Generally Quiet Series X Alpha skip ahead

Discus and support Audio Generally Quiet Series X Alpha skip ahead in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is it just me or is the audio of menus and games and such generally quiet on all formats. I use dolby atmos and i noticed switching between the other... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/The_True_One__, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Audio Generally Quiet Series X Alpha skip ahead

Is it just me or is the audio of menus and games and such generally quiet on all formats.

I use dolby atmos and i noticed switching between the other formats doesn't help. But if i go to Dolby's app and switch between game and go to any other back to Game it gets much clearer and sounds how it should.

Already reported but looking for feedback since its an odd one.

submitted by /u/The_True_One__
    [link] [comments]

/u/The_True_One__, Aug 16, 2022
  2. unitr0n1c Win User

Hulu crashing

Same problem for me. Series X, Alpha Skip Ahead. As soon as an Hulu tries to load an ad, it crashes to the dashboard. I have reported it through the console too.
  3. JeffreyStoddard Win User

Hulu crashing

I'm having exact same issue. Don't know if it's a Series X issue or an Alpha Skip-Ahead issue, but it's beyond annoying. Hulu crashes whenever an ad break comes. Microsoft needs to fix this ASAP.
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  6. Crooked Delight Win User

Okay please read the whole paragraph before reply, this issue is very funky and specific.

Test aborted to tomorrow.

Alpha Skip Ahead Update is causing the X to whine a bit more than usual.

This is frustrating.
Thema:

Audio Generally Quiet Series X Alpha skip ahead

1. Audio Generally Quiet Series X Alpha skip ahead - Similar Threads - Audio Generally Quiet

2. Add Voice chat and party audio to clips and captures!! (UPVOTE SO THIS WILL BE SEEN)

in XboX Insiders
    Add Voice chat and party audio to clips and captures!! (UPVOTE SO THIS WILL BE SEEN): Can you please add voice party chat audio to clips on xbox? I want to be able to clip the moments when my friends and I say something funny. Playstation has it so i might as well move to ps......
  3. XBOX STREAM TWITCH INCLUDE AUDIO

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX STREAM TWITCH INCLUDE AUDIO: IS THERE A WAY TO INCLUDE AUDIO FROM MY PARTY CHAT WHEN THEY PLAY ON PC THROUGH THE XBOX APP? I ALREADY CAN INCLUDE AUDIO THROUGH CONSOLES, BUT IS THERE A WAY FOR SOMEONE TO INCLUDE AUDIO FROM PC...
  4. non-party audio coming through tv, despite “mute speaker audio when headset attached” turned on

in XBoX on Consoles
    non-party audio coming through tv, despite “mute speaker audio when headset attached” turned on: this didnt happen until today, same headset i’ve used before , but it will only play party audio through my headset, and plays everything else from my tv. i have been messing with audio settings...
  5. Pdp xbox wireless headset audio and microphone not working

in XboX Insiders
    Pdp xbox wireless headset audio and microphone not working: My Pdp headset isn’t working i’ve connected it to a pc and it works fine but when i plug the dongle into my xbox nothing comes out other then when i turn off my xbox i hear a static noise...
  6. No audio on my Xbox Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio on my Xbox Wireless Headset: Hi! I wanted to play on my Xbox but the audio didnt play. PC didnt work, same goes for phone. I have tried all these steps. Just doesnt seem to work! Can someone very smart help me?...
  7. Xbox One S audio settings for soundbar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S audio settings for soundbar: Howdy Got my young fella a used Samsung HW-MS750 5.1 soundbar for his birthday to hook up to his Xbox One S so he can get a bit more sound when playing his games My main questions are, as i have...
  8. How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app: I’m streaming with a group of friends I use the Xbox app for communicating most nights but stream can’t here due to me not being able to include my audio using the app...
  9. General: Volume & Audio output is glitched

in XboX Insiders
    General: Volume & Audio output is glitched: Whenever I connect my wireless headset when using Dolby atmos, after opening a game, it shows the boxes in gray in the volume & audio output tav, this is after the new layout update, have to...
  10. New "General: Volume & audio output" page layout.

in XboX Insiders
    New "General: Volume & audio output" page layout.: They changed the layout of "Volume & audio output" settings page. It has more subpages now instead of everything being on like the one page. Also the "HDMI AUDIO" option box is gone, and "Speaker...