audio effects when first person guns shoot is silent completely Silent,

Discus and support audio effects when first person guns shoot is silent completely Silent, in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why does Perfect Dark Zero sound effects Off balance. something wierd is happening and i never had this problem with it on my Xbox 360. its driving me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jiang Li FengThe, Jan 6, 2022.

  1. audio effects when first person guns shoot is silent completely Silent,


    Why does Perfect Dark Zero sound effects Off balance. something wierd is happening and i never had this problem with it on my Xbox 360. its driving me nuts its already bad enough that the update ruined the Music and now the sound effects are Off balance from my favorite game. how in the world do i fix this has no one had this problem ? this is soooo wierd

    :)
     
    Jiang Li FengThe, Jan 6, 2022
    #1
  2. Jiang Li FengThe Und Win User

    audio effects when first person guns shoot is silent completely Silent. (FIXED)

    i fixed it thanks. all i had to do was either change the HDMI Sound type or switch the HDMI i did them both so idk exactly what fixed it but i got it done.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    audio effects when first person guns shoot is silent completely Silent. (FIXED)

    Make sure your sound settings in the dashboard match yours. If you’re playing on a tv or headset, set to stereo
  4. Jesse E' Win User

    audio effects when first person guns shoot is silent completely Silent. (FIXED)

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    Try the following to see if it fixes the issue;

    - Press the Guide button  on your controller, select Settings, and select System Settings.

    - Select Network Settings.

    - Select the name of your wireless network when the network list is displayed.

    - Select Configure Network.

    - On the Additional Settings tab, select Restore to Factory Defaults.

    If that doesn't help, you might want to try to reset the console;

    - Press the Guide button  to open the guide.

    - Select Settings > System Settings.

    - On the System Settings screen, select Console Settings > System Info.

    - Write down your console serial number (you’ll need to enter it later) and then press the B button.

    - Select Storage.

    - On the Storage Devices screen, select Hard Drive and press the Y button to access Device Options.

    - On the Device Options screen, select Format.

    - On the Format Device screen, you’ll see the following message. Select Yes.

    This will remove all content on this device. Do you want to continue?

    - On the Format Hard Drive screen, select Enter Serial Number and then enter the number on the next screen.

    - Press the Start button. You’ll see a Formatting in progress message with a progress bar. After the process is complete, you’ll be returned to the Home screen.

    If that doesn't help, then you might want to perform an offline update on the console to refresh the OS.

    You can see details on how to do that here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/co...
  5. Jiang Li FengThe Und Win User

    audio effects when first person guns shoot is silent completely Silent. (FIXED)

    It going great :) havent had a problen at all. I fixed it. It was the audio effects effecting the audio.
  6. Poofius Win User

    Silencers

    Your nit-picking now. It is common sense a "silenced" gun will not be completely silent.
Thema:

audio effects when first person guns shoot is silent completely Silent,

Loading...
  1. audio effects when first person guns shoot is silent completely Silent, - Similar Threads - audio effects person

  2. Xbox audio party clarity setting

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox audio party clarity setting: Not sure if this is a bug but on the current beta ring build, or as a bug alone but I don’t have an option for clarity mode via audio or headset settings submitted by /u/FusionMythic [link]...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  5. Periodic audio stuttering/clipping

    in XboX Insiders
    Periodic audio stuttering/clipping: I have been experiencing audio stuttering / clipping issues today. I am curious if any others in the skip-ahead build are having this issue as well? I first noticed it while streaming a video...
  6. Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed

    in XboX Insiders
    Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from...
  7. Xbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup: I have a few questions regarding the setup of my audio on an Xbox Series X using my Tipsy M1 in-ear monitors (IEMs). I prefer not to connect them directly into the controller. My goal is to...
  8. Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces

    in XboX Insiders
    Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces: Hi everyone, and hopefully hi to the Xbox team. I wanted to share a bit of a hassle regarding my audio setup on Xbox Series X and suggest a feature that would make a huge difference for many...
  9. Intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.

    in XboX Insiders
    Intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.: So about the intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps an issue that’s over 2 years old and was never fixed. I can’t find any source’s on why it was never fixed. submitted by...
  10. There's a bug in audio xbox 360 games there's no bgp only sound effects only works when...

    in XboX Insiders
    There's a bug in audio xbox 360 games there's no bgp only sound effects only works when...: Tekken 6 and resident evil have no bgm audio only sound effects when i restarts the console it works also no save room theme in residen evil code veronica x 360 versions i tried audio settings i...