Audio delay

Discus and support Audio delay in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is there a fix for an audio delay on the Xbox series s. a8d98462-dde1-4208-b64c-93f4d46d3c70 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rob_ba, Aug 31, 2022.

1. Rob_ba
    Rob_ba Guest

Audio delay

Is there a fix for an audio delay on the Xbox series s.

:)

Rob_ba, Aug 31, 2022
  2. Paul Lazarou Win User

xbox tv problem

Audio delay, meaning the audio is delayed to match the picture.
  3. Mister Quimby Win User

Audio delay

Hey there Screamingblues!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  4. screamingblues Win User

Audio delay

I am getting the Audio delay once the console has been on for a few weeks at a time (in standby) - I play Forza 6 mostly and the delay is about 1-2 seconds.

It is not limited to the game though. When browsing the Tiles on the home screen of the console you can observe the same delay in audio (there is a sound when you move focus between tiles).

I have had this about 3 or 4 times and cleared it with a cold boot (remove all power for a minute or so, after shut down). Simply unplugging and replugging doe snot have the same effect.

Please can MS write some code to check whatever is getting jammed and keep it in Sync?
  5. Paisley Biscuit Win User

Audio delay

There is only the 50Hz refresh rate option and it is turned off.
  6. DangerousBard Win User

Audio delay

The problems with audio are tied when the 24Hz refresh rate is turned on. Turning this option off apparently fixes the problem but there are many users who would prefer to play Blu-ray discs with the 24Hz refresh rate.

Some users have reported that turning the Xbox One off and then turning it back on seems to solve the issue for them, but this solution did not work for other forum members.
Thema:

Audio delay

1. Audio delay - Similar Threads - Audio delay

2. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  3. Hi-Fi Rush Showed Me How Bad Series X ARC Audio Delay Is

in XboX Insiders
    Hi-Fi Rush Showed Me How Bad Series X ARC Audio Delay Is: I would really like to play Hi-Fi Rush but it's really unplayable on my system. I have my 1 month old Series X hooked directly up to my TV (HDMI 2.0) which is hooked up to my 5.1 receiver (HDMI...
  4. Xbox audio delay Samsung TV and soundbar

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox audio delay Samsung TV and soundbar: Hi guys, I have a samsung q95t and a hwq60t soundbar. With my Xbox series X I have a big audio delay and I don't know how to resolve it. I have only two options in my console settings:...
  5. Dolby Atmos Xbox audio delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos Xbox audio delay: There is an audio delay when using Dolby atmos for gaming on my Xbox Series X. As of writing, Dolby Access, the Xbox OS and the soundbar firmware are all up to date. My setup: 1. Xbox -> HDMI...
  6. Audio delay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio delay: Hello guys I'm having an issue with the audio delay in my series X, i've tried everything you can think of, like factory reset, resetting audio settings, etc, still having issue with the audio...
  7. Dolby Atmos audio delay or entirely missing on Xbox Series X via TV's eARC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dolby Atmos audio delay or entirely missing on Xbox Series X via TV's eARC: Hi there, I have now a new LG OLED C2 TV with which I want to take advantage of some of the Series X features such as 120 Hz and VRR. And I have a Samsung Q950T Dolby Atmos soundbar that I...
  8. Recording with X Box Game Bar screen capture and Microphone results in audio delay

in XBoX on Windows
    Recording with X Box Game Bar screen capture and Microphone results in audio delay: I was trying to record my gameplay on a steam game with my Blue Yeti, but found after I recorded there was an audio delay. I tried just about everything, from updating my canary insider to the...
  9. Dolby Digital Audio Delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Digital Audio Delay: Hi Team, Need help with a sound delay issue that I'm facing when selecting Dolby Digital on Xbox Series X. I'm using a TCL tv connected via HDMI 2.1. Stereo works fine, the moment I switch to...
  10. Xbox Series X Audio Delay with VRR On?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Audio Delay with VRR On?: Recently purchased a TCL Series 6 55” TV and have my Xbox Series X hooked up to it. The TV supports FreeSync but I hadn’t known about the Variable Refresh Rate setting on the Xbox until today....