Audio Delay issue present since 2020 is suddenly fixed by new xbox update?

Discus and support Audio Delay issue present since 2020 is suddenly fixed by new xbox update? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Currently on Samsung s95b, the audio delay I had (no matter the settings combination) seems to be fully fixed as of today's public release update. Can... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Umbasaman, Sep 23, 2022.

1. /u/Umbasaman
    /u/Umbasaman Guest

Currently on Samsung s95b, the audio delay I had (no matter the settings combination) seems to be fully fixed as of today's public release update. Can anyone confirm with LG OLED C series TVs? Is it just me?

I recently posted about the audio delay issue that has been plaguing the xbox series since launch in 2020, and how it still wasn't fixed and microsoft hasn't even acknowledged it. And suddenly there is an update that fixes it? What is the world coming to?

submitted by /u/Umbasaman
    [link] [comments]

/u/Umbasaman, Sep 23, 2022
  2. BodyBag UK Win User

Video and Audio Delay HELP!

Sky HD box to Xbox One input, xbox output to tv. no splitters. I have no external sound system so delay is on hdmi audio. Sky HD direct to TV has no audio/video sync issues, audio delay is only present with Xbox one in the circuit.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox Controller with Recharge Kit: No battery status on PC (Windows 10) via Bluetooth (or Cable)

It's a glitch with the new controlllers that has been present since they released...there is quite a lengthy thread about it on the forum somewhere.

As to fixes, MS/Xbox do seem to take their time with getting fixes out....it took from release until August to resolve the 3rd party Audio Adapter issues out
  4. MathieuPaul Win User

Series X ANY Bitstream audio lag (TV, receiver, whatever)?

This was a disappointment as I was excited to switch to xbox since having a ps4 and ps4 pro. I am guessing this choice was made to save and keep cost down and competitive. But I cannot stand watching cutscenes with lips talking and gunshots out of sync, not in 2021. On my ps4 pro I had an optical cable put to receiver on DTS to fix delay issues.

I have a Samsumg Q9FN 65" and for my Xbox Series X my TV would only accept dolby or stereo. Dolby had terrible delay and I was not going to settle with stereo after making a big purchase plus game pass ultimate playing 4k hrd games. I 2ant to use my 5.1 setup. I bought an video audio extractor hoping to solve the issue but now I have to lose VRR (Freesync). Presently I have my Xbox Series X going into the extractor and optical out from.the extractor going to my receiver with Bitstream DTS and I still am getting a small delay. A small but noticeable . A delay I did not have with my PS4 Pro. Dolby is unbearable as mentioned above. I even bought the new Xbox headset and was hoping to enjoy atmos but I'm getting a delay with atmos and so have to settle with winfows sonic for headphones with a small but noticeable. I s this because the headset doesn't come with a USB adapter and is Bluetooth? Anyways, this is not acceptable on a 2021 console. I should not have to struggle with audio delay issues like this. I love my Xbox Series X but this was disappointing .
  5. Keith Farmer Win User

Sign-in issues -- Progress?

Sorry for the delay in responding. My issues were resolved after the new TOS was re-presented and accepted (apparently it didn't take) and I did a refresh.
  6. MeetingwTheBOBs Win User

usb device unavailable

It's alright Quinzel I have just listed the Xbox One on Ebay. Between the USB issues and the Stereo Headset adapter static/popping/disconnecting audio (that is not present on my PC or PS4) I have decided to sell the console.

Hopefully this gets fixed in the future for the new owner. That said this was my first and last Xbox device.
Thema:

1. Audio Delay issue present since 2020 is suddenly fixed by new xbox update? - Similar Threads - Audio Delay issue

2. Xbox cloud gaming video delay but audio is okay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming video delay but audio is okay: There is video lag when playing Xbox Cloud Gaming, but the audio is fine (0 latency). 66af0c82-128f-475d-a065-b2541b29b178
  3. Atmos Delay fix (worked for me, at least) and audio detection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Atmos Delay fix (worked for me, at least) and audio detection issues: Reposting from insiders reddit, but if anybody with more knowledge than me and enough pa5ience to read this c Would weigh in, I'd sure appreciate it!! Distillation with fix on Atmos delay at...
  4. Xbox Series X audio delay through eARC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X audio delay through eARC: I've tried this with LG OLED C2 and Samsung S95B. No issues with PS5 and Apple TV, but Xbox Series X (and Switch) have noticeable audio delay/lag. I've tried all different combination of settings...
  5. Audio delay when play 4k UHD movie on Xbox series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio delay when play 4k UHD movie on Xbox series X: Hello, I'm trying to watch the LOTR 4k UHD discs. There is a noticeable audio delay with the picture though. I am only playing the sound through the tv, I do not have external speakers or...
  6. Audio delay

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio delay: Is there a fix for an audio delay on the Xbox series s. a8d98462-dde1-4208-b64c-93f4d46d3c70
  7. Has there been any update on the audio delay issue that plagues dolby atmos in games?...

in XboX Insiders
    Has there been any update on the audio delay issue that plagues dolby atmos in games?...: Please don't bother replying if you're using headphones, as this issue should be irrelevant to you. The audio delay is introduced somewhere between the XSX, TV and receiver. It appears to be tied...
  8. Audio Delay Issue Xbox Series X with Dolby Atmos

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Delay Issue Xbox Series X with Dolby Atmos: The sound is great, but the delay is awful, I've also no chance to fix it with the AV-Sync settings on my LG CX Oled. 8d4b73a5-30ba-4b2d-9acd-077b39e2aed7
  9. Is audio delay a common issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is audio delay a common issue?: So I was playing a game when all of the sudden the audio went out of sync. So I turned it all off and on again, and even the Xbox menu was out of sync. I tried playing other games and all of them...
  10. Xbox App - Game Clip Trim Audio Delay Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App - Game Clip Trim Audio Delay Issue: Hi, After updating my Windows 10 with the Feature Update version 1083, every time I try to trim game clip videos in the Game DVR using the Xbox App (Official) or the Xbox App (Beta) the audio is...