Audio defaulting to headset?
Discus and support Audio defaulting to headset? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When wired controller is plugged in audio is defaulting to headset even though there is no headset plugged in? b2d6c5f2-9df0-487f-865c-f453624462b8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dave Jess, Apr 18, 2023.
Thema:
Audio defaulting to headset?
Loading...
-
Audio defaulting to headset? - Similar Threads - Audio defaulting headset
-
Xbox audio party clarity setting
in XboX InsidersXbox audio party clarity setting: Not sure if this is a bug but on the current beta ring build, or as a bug alone but I don’t have an option for clarity mode via audio or headset settings submitted by /u/FusionMythic [link]... -
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Periodic audio stuttering/clipping
in XboX InsidersPeriodic audio stuttering/clipping: I have been experiencing audio stuttering / clipping issues today. I am curious if any others in the skip-ahead build are having this issue as well? I first noticed it while streaming a video... -
Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed
in XboX InsidersParty Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from... -
Xbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup: I have a few questions regarding the setup of my audio on an Xbox Series X using my Tipsy M1 in-ear monitors (IEMs). I prefer not to connect them directly into the controller. My goal is to... -
Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces
in XboX InsidersPlease enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces: Hi everyone, and hopefully hi to the Xbox team. I wanted to share a bit of a hassle regarding my audio setup on Xbox Series X and suggest a feature that would make a huge difference for many... -
Movies & TV, unable to change betweek audio tracks, selects the last audio tack by default
in XBoX Games and AppsMovies & TV, unable to change betweek audio tracks, selects the last audio tack by default: Hi, In the "Movies and TV" app from Microsoft, if I try to change the Audio track for a movie streaming from USB or NAS (mkv, x265, HEVC), I can see the menu to change the Audio, lists the audio... -
Headset (default and stereo) receives chat audio but won't transmit.
in XBoX on ConsolesHeadset (default and stereo) receives chat audio but won't transmit.: I have a Turtle Beach X32 stereo headset and also the headset that's provided with the system. Both receive chat audio (party and game) but neither will transmit. I have the 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter...