Audio crackling on my PC gamepass games

Discus and support Audio crackling on my PC gamepass games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever i play Halo Infinite or Forza Horizon 5 or any game matter fact, i hear crackling everytime i play the games. This has been happening for 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Monique Phycien, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Audio crackling on my PC gamepass games

Whenever i play Halo Infinite or Forza Horizon 5 or any game matter fact, i hear crackling everytime i play the games. This has been happening for 2 days now. I would love to have this resolved today.

:)

Monique Phycien, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

If you try to let HP detect your product (by going to https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/detect?sou...), it does not let you choose Windows 11?

On the drivers download page, have you tried to click on "Detect my drivers"?

If it still do not work, please let me know so I can try to find your audio driver online. If I do not find it, we will need to uninstall the driver and install it via Windows Update. Windows will by its own install the driver for your audio device.

Waiting for your kind reply.
  3. Monique Phycien Win User

I don't know how to do it and my computer is an HP Envy x360 Convertable 15-ds1xxx
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Thanks for sharing this information. Do you hear this crackling on other applications on your computer? Like videos, music, etc?
  5. Monique Phycien Win User

Sorry, i mean I installed windows 11 on my laptop but it wont let me select windows 10 on the hp website
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

I'm sorry, I forgot to send you the HP website link. But you found it right away.

If you enter your laptop serial number or click on "Let HP detect your product", it does not let you choose Windows 10 as your operational system?
Thema:

1. Audio crackling on my PC gamepass games - Similar Threads - Audio crackling gamepass

2. Xbox series X Audio Crackling

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Audio Crackling: My console's audio has been crackling First I noticed it if I tried to open the quick menu while in matches in For Honour, the audio would get slowwwwed and crackle awfully like it was a slowmo...
  3. Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...: This issue occurs seemingly regardless of game as well as on the menu. If I record the instance when the bug occurs, it will be present in the playback on the xbox, but will be absent on my phone...
  4. (2402.240124-2200) gfx flickering audio crackle

in XboX Insiders
    (2402.240124-2200) gfx flickering audio crackle: Broken, destiny 2 unplayable as graphics issue, tears, flickers half of screen pulsating and controller disconnects and usb storage disconnects and game lockup crash sound. Don't worry it's not...
  5. Xbox Game Bar records game audio as bassy, crackling, and distorted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar records game audio as bassy, crackling, and distorted.: Hello! I've recently started to record clips of Destiny 2 on Xbox Game Bar and the in-game audio of the clip is heavily distorted. I have my bluetooth earbuds and wired mic set up to the proper...
  6. xbox audio crackling

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox audio crackling: My Xbox audio consistently crackles in my headset when I turn it on and off, the only way I've been able to solve this so far is by restarting the console after i turn it on, however when I turn...
  7. Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?

in XBoX on Windows
    Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?: Crackling Audio Issues: Okay, so here’s some context. I use a Razer Nari Ultimate headset usually connected in Bluetooth. When I launch any Microsoft associated games from the xbox store on my PC...
  8. Audio crackling on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio crackling on xbox series s: How do I get rid of annoying crackling and popping in the background when playing a game. Thx 62461fb6-380f-49c7-8a33-3ba7177bf076
  9. Xbox Game Bar, Audio crackling when using party chat. first Win10, now also in win11

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar, Audio crackling when using party chat. first Win10, now also in win11: Hi. Ive got an Astro Mixamp pro connected to my my Xbox and extract the sound via HDMI-extractor to be able to use the partychat in Windows 11 Xbox Game bar. If I dont join a party and only...
  10. Strange audio crackling and any in game sounds sound far away or distorted how to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Strange audio crackling and any in game sounds sound far away or distorted how to fix?: Hi, so I've been having this problem whenever I play a game that I have downloaded through the Xbox game pass app where the audio always sounds far away and there is a faint crackling sound. It is...