Audio crackling/interference in headphones audio in Alpha preview

Discus and support Audio crackling/interference in headphones audio in Alpha preview in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone else have a reoccurring audio crackling or weird "tuh tuh tuh" sound through the headphones when listening to any sort of media whether it be... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ObsidianTyrant613, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Audio crackling/interference in headphones audio in Alpha preview

Anyone else have a reoccurring audio crackling or weird "tuh tuh tuh" sound through the headphones when listening to any sort of media whether it be game or anything else from wired headphones after maybe a month or two ago? I'm on Alpha Insider, I checked and it makes the same weird noise with multiple different pairs of headphones and that sound doesn't happen on my headphones anywhere else like on my phone. Opening the guide in game or taking a screenshot usually makes the sound in the headphones. It's so annoying.

submitted by /u/ObsidianTyrant613
    [link] [comments]

/u/ObsidianTyrant613, Jan 15, 2022
  2. englishbulldog802 Win User

Audio popping and crackling in headphones

Now I have another problem, where my headphones suddenly cut out after lots of popping and crackling, and I have to disconnect and reconnect my headphones. This has happened before, but it is becoming more frequent. I removed all wireless devices such as
    phones and laptops and disconnected them from the internet, and it is still happening, does anyone know what to do, or any technical support?
  3. englishbulldog802 Win User

Hey there redraptor97.

Odd that this is happening across controllers and headsets. It certainly sounds like you may experiencing some wireless interference. My thinking is that when your batteries are low, your controller's wireless strength is weakening. Do you have any other wireless
    devices in the room that you can move to see if there's any change?
    Hello, by wireless devices do you mean devices that can connect to the internet? Sometimes I keep my phone and laptop near, but the popping happens whether or not they are near. This also doesn't explain why the jacks keep breaking eventually.
  4. BitterTurnip973 Win User

Now I have another problem, where my headphones suddenly cut out after lots of popping and crackling, and I have to disconnect and reconnect my headphones. This has happened before, but it is becoming more frequent. I removed all wireless devices such as
    phones and laptops and disconnected them from the internet, and it is still happening, does anyone know what to do, or any technical support?
    I have the same problem but on startup. Tried changing cables, turning off all the other devices ect and nothing seems to work. Plugged in my PS3 and no issues with the system.

It appears to be an issue with 4K audio in the XBox because it doesn't happen when I disable the 4K settings. 4K capability was the main reason for buying the thing in the first place.

Not fit for purpose Microsoft.
  5. englishbulldog802 Win User

I've also tried moving the controller directly in front of the Xbox and it still happens. So I really haven't got a clue as to what to do.
  6. englishbulldog802 Win User

There isn't a router between my controller and console and I don't think neighbours' routers' would cause interference if that's what you're getting at since my router is closest anyway.

I'm really confused. I was using a Turtle beach audio controller with my headset. I unplugged that and plugged the headset directly to the controller and that seemed to lessen the popping. So does interference cause popping and crackling? When I move my
    controller really far away from my console, my headset starts to crackle before disconnecting so you could be right.
Thema:

Audio crackling/interference in headphones audio in Alpha preview

1. Audio crackling/interference in headphones audio in Alpha preview - Similar Threads - Audio crackling interference

2. Xbox series X Audio Crackling

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Audio Crackling: My console's audio has been crackling First I noticed it if I tried to open the quick menu while in matches in For Honour, the audio would get slowwwwed and crackle awfully like it was a slowmo...
  3. Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio crackling and cutting out with both xbox wireless headset and earbuds plugged into...: This issue occurs seemingly regardless of game as well as on the menu. If I record the instance when the bug occurs, it will be present in the playback on the xbox, but will be absent on my phone...
  4. (2402.240124-2200) gfx flickering audio crackle

in XboX Insiders
    (2402.240124-2200) gfx flickering audio crackle: Broken, destiny 2 unplayable as graphics issue, tears, flickers half of screen pulsating and controller disconnects and usb storage disconnects and game lockup crash sound. Don't worry it's not...
  5. Xbox Game Bar records game audio as bassy, crackling, and distorted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar records game audio as bassy, crackling, and distorted.: Hello! I've recently started to record clips of Destiny 2 on Xbox Game Bar and the in-game audio of the clip is heavily distorted. I have my bluetooth earbuds and wired mic set up to the proper...
  6. xbox audio crackling

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox audio crackling: My Xbox audio consistently crackles in my headset when I turn it on and off, the only way I've been able to solve this so far is by restarting the console after i turn it on, however when I turn...
  7. Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?

in XBoX on Windows
    Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?: Crackling Audio Issues: Okay, so here’s some context. I use a Razer Nari Ultimate headset usually connected in Bluetooth. When I launch any Microsoft associated games from the xbox store on my PC...
  8. Audio crackling on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio crackling on xbox series s: How do I get rid of annoying crackling and popping in the background when playing a game. Thx 62461fb6-380f-49c7-8a33-3ba7177bf076
  9. Xbox Game Bar, Audio crackling when using party chat. first Win10, now also in win11

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar, Audio crackling when using party chat. first Win10, now also in win11: Hi. Ive got an Astro Mixamp pro connected to my my Xbox and extract the sound via HDMI-extractor to be able to use the partychat in Windows 11 Xbox Game bar. If I dont join a party and only...
  10. Strange audio crackling and any in game sounds sound far away or distorted how to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Strange audio crackling and any in game sounds sound far away or distorted how to fix?: Hi, so I've been having this problem whenever I play a game that I have downloaded through the Xbox game pass app where the audio always sounds far away and there is a faint crackling sound. It is...