Audio cracking and popping while gaming/moving around UI

Discus and support Audio cracking and popping while gaming/moving around UI in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Brand new console causing crackling audio issues with headphones (tested two different Sony headphones wired, and Razer Kaira pro for Xbox) on in the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Giliat, May 22, 2024.

1. /u/Giliat
    /u/Giliat Guest

Brand new console causing crackling audio issues with headphones (tested two different Sony headphones wired, and Razer Kaira pro for Xbox) on in the dashboard and in game. Tried troubleshooting steps from all over tens of reddit topics and YT, even bought dolby atmos to test it maybe it will resolve with Kaira headphones (USB wired headphones, looking for interference, trying different controllers and headsets, clearing alternate mac address, etc.). Do I have a defective Xbox?

submitted by /u/Giliat
    [link] [comments]

/u/Giliat, May 22, 2024
  2. John Bob Morrison Win User

In one of my games I am having audio issues

They audio still pops and cracks
  3. Mister Rahool Win User

Xbox Headset Adapter - crackling / clipping in audio

Hm, my issue isn't with it dying, just audio cracks and pops here and there. It'll cut out for a split second, a comparison would maybe be cd player skipping.
  4. Ruthless Cutie Win User

Hey Xbox Live People! :) Read

If the crack is a ring, then it is caused by the system moving in some way while it is on. Your best bet is to get a new game if that is the case.
  5. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

Let's talk about Dolby Digital and DTS

Well for me this is the issue...I have to turn hdmi audio off and leave my optical audio on "stereo uncompressed", everytime I change the optical audio to "DTS Digtal Surround" I get a pop/crackle when moving the stick around on the main menu. My philips
    receiver doesn't "pop/crackle" on any of my other devices and i've been using it for atleast 5 years now. I know I need to upgrade my receiver real soon but hey the audio should still work on DTS without this pop/crackle menu switching sound im getting...
  6. Eggnogga Win User

Minecraft free?

Minecraft is like crack... or... pringles. Once you pop, you can't stop. Best $20 I've spent in a long while.
Thema:

1. Audio cracking and popping while gaming/moving around UI - Similar Threads - Audio cracking popping

2. Spotify pausing and audio glitches

in XBoX on Windows
    Spotify pausing and audio glitches: Spotify works fine when I first open the app and play music, but after some songs the music will suddenly stop. When I click on the little Spotify tab on the guide, it shows as if the song is...
  3. Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?: Im a new streamer. I got a generic capture card from amazon and a chat link splitter. I get, video capture, and game audio capture but not game chat audio. I have tried everything to get even just...
  4. [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link: Well, I'm having issues. This started just today, and I did what was instructed on the help area. None of it seemed to help. When I join a voice connection, I see on my overlay someone talking,...
  5. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  6. Is there a way to capture party audio (including yourself) in screen record?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to capture party audio (including yourself) in screen record?: I feel like it's a stupid question but I'm going to ask it anyway submitted by /u/The_swat_boi556 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox One Controller not Playing Audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller not Playing Audio: Recently I got an error message while playing a game saying my xbox controller was disconnected and I needed to reconnect it to play, which I did. However, since I reconnected it my headset is not...
  8. Discord voice/audio not working on my xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Discord voice/audio not working on my xbox: Okay so I've been using discord on my Xbox already for a few months and it's been fine, I haven't made any kind of changes at all then out of nowhere now when I join a VC I can't talk and can't...
  9. No game audio on brand new headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on brand new headset: e plugged it in correctly but i cant hear game audio, music, or navigation sounds even though I can hear people talking in party chat and discord. I tried manually adjusting my chat mixer but when...
  10. Controller keeps disconnecting and audio keeps cracking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller keeps disconnecting and audio keeps cracking: I need help with my controller, I’m not sure why but it keeps cutting out audio and cracking really badly where I can’t hear anything and no one can understand me for the few seconds it happens,...