Audio comentado en los gameplays [Audio commented on the gameplays]
Discus and support Audio comentado en los gameplays [Audio commented on the gameplays] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hola. Llevo años utilizando la plataforma Xbox y actualmente estoy con Xbox one x. Me gustaría lanzar una sugerencia que para mi y me imagino muchos... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by soylopeor, Oct 5, 2018.
Thema:
Audio comentado en los gameplays [Audio commented on the gameplays]
Loading...
-
Audio comentado en los gameplays [Audio commented on the gameplays] - Similar Threads - Audio comentado los
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Periodic audio stuttering/clipping
in XboX InsidersPeriodic audio stuttering/clipping: I have been experiencing audio stuttering / clipping issues today. I am curious if any others in the skip-ahead build are having this issue as well? I first noticed it while streaming a video... -
Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed
in XboX InsidersParty Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from... -
Xbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup: I have a few questions regarding the setup of my audio on an Xbox Series X using my Tipsy M1 in-ear monitors (IEMs). I prefer not to connect them directly into the controller. My goal is to... -
Please enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces
in XboX InsidersPlease enable generic USB Audio Class (UAC) support for DACs and Audio Interfaces: Hi everyone, and hopefully hi to the Xbox team. I wanted to share a bit of a hassle regarding my audio setup on Xbox Series X and suggest a feature that would make a huge difference for many... -
Intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.
in XboX InsidersIntermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.: So about the intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps an issue that’s over 2 years old and was never fixed. I can’t find any source’s on why it was never fixed. submitted by... -
Intermittent audio issue across dash board and apps
in XboX InsidersIntermittent audio issue across dash board and apps: Are the xbox technicians every gunna fix the intermittent audio issue across games and apps? It’s been an issue for over 2 years. I turn my xbox on, no sound, have to unplug and re plug my xbox.... -
Xbox party Audio issues, ive never experienced anything like this.
in XboX InsidersXbox party Audio issues, ive never experienced anything like this.: I was in in Xbox party, when I left expecting to not be able to hear anybody.wanting to make a new party. But I could still hear everyone even after leaving, so I proceeded to sign out of my...