: Audio cd passtrough Xbox

Discus and support : Audio cd passtrough Xbox in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Audio cd passtrough Xbox But i not want dts or other but simple Stereo. It's Possible? 91b42e9b-2d23-4390-a547-faf87d3ce74e Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by SergioLanza Galiota, Jun 9, 2020.

1. : Audio cd passtrough Xbox

But i not want dts or other but simple Stereo. It's Possible?

:)

SergioLanza Galiota, Jun 9, 2020
  2. SergioLanza Galiota Win User

But i not want dts or other but simple Stereo. It's Possible?
  3. LucaGrasso56 Win User

Audio cd passtrough Xbox

Yes, You can use multimeadial app. There is also Dolby atmos app to set up audio
  4. JSSR123 Win User

Htpc and xbox one audio passtrough problem

I use xbmc with win 8.1 and I also can't pass through dts or Dolby. When I try the signal jams up.
  5. Zymesh-9448E794-85DD Win User

Xbox 360 Wont Rip CDs

you should burn it as an "Audio Cd" type. If you got the correct burned format it should be read by old Cd walkmans. Total audio time should be around 75 minutes and maybe around 10 songs in total if you burn it using "Audio Cd" format.

Xbox can read mp3 burned format but wont be able to rip it. I forgot what the exact type but i used to burn my MP3s into audio format since MP3 players were non existent back then.
  6. juan van Win User

riping music

Thema:

1. : Audio cd passtrough Xbox - Similar Threads - Audio passtrough

2. audio but no video with remote play on pc

in XboX Insiders
    audio but no video with remote play on pc: been trying to use remote play on my laptop from my series s but all i get is the audio from my game with no video. Tried with my phone and worked perfectly. I've tried closing and reopening,...
  3. Headphone audio reversed on XBox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphone audio reversed on XBox Series S: I own Steelseries Arctis 5 wired headphones, which work perfectly well with my Windows PC. I recently bought a new XBox Series S, and played a few games. I wasn't aware there was a problem until I...
  4. COMPANION APP NO AUDIO

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMPANION APP NO AUDIO: Im using cloud play to stream on my series s and i can hear audio in my headset connected to my xbox but i have no audio coming through cloud play on my laptop, when i start the stream i hear...
  5. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  6. Audio sampler frequency is greyed out.

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio sampler frequency is greyed out.: Just bought my new headpgones logitech X2 pro and the sound quality is terible compared to my old 40 bucks Volcano headphones. I have a tried a lot of stuff from yuotube like updating drivers,...
  7. Xbox series X Audio Crackling

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Audio Crackling: My console's audio has been crackling First I noticed it if I tried to open the quick menu while in matches in For Honour, the audio would get slowwwwed and crackle awfully like it was a slowmo...
  8. Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems: I’ve been having problems with my audio through my headset. I can hear myself when I talk into the mic but I can’t hear any game or menu audio. I am using a pair of astros that are for ps4 but...
  9. Audio Stuttering on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Stuttering on my Xbox Series X: So, I have already read a few threads about their Xbox Series S and X having audio stuttering. With all the threads I have read, I have also tried the ideas that people have suggested to correct...
  10. I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.: I play on my Xbox Series X and I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear any game audio so I was wondering if there...