Audio bug....still

Discus and support Audio bug....still in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How has this system been out for this long and the no audio glitch is still a problem?!?! Is Microsoft even trying anymore? I have hard reset the Xbox,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Adam r3, May 30, 2023.

1. Adam r3
    Adam r3 Guest

Audio bug....still

How has this system been out for this long and the no audio glitch is still a problem?!?! Is Microsoft even trying anymore? I have hard reset the Xbox, did a full system wipe and still no audio. There is reason xbox is dead last in the console market. Please give me a fix or this thing is going in Thursday nights trash.

:)

Adam r3, May 30, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Audio bug....still

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your Xbox problem.

Can you tell me what is with the audio bug? We have not heard anything about Xbox having a problem with the audio and my Xbox still works perfectly.

What type of console do you have? Have you also tried changing the HDMI cable to see if that is the problem?

Thanks!
  3. Weird Shroom Win User

Xbox One stuck on headset audio

Soft Reset did not work, still on headset audio.

It's definitely in the software, perhaps a preview bug.
  4. BRiT wtfdotcom Win User

Fable II digital edition not shown on Ready to Install List

Filled out the survey on the 14th and still having the issue as of the 16th even after several forced reboots (to work around the no audio on HDMI bug). Still doesn't show in list.
  5. mxracer33x Win User

Xbox Video and Audio problems connected to a reciever with multiple inputs, cablebox, and TV.

The audio bug is very annoying. I found going back to settings and toggling the audio from DTS to 5.1 would fix the audio until the next time it was disrupted. Easier than unplugging and restarting. This better be addressed quickly.
  6. OvertSaturn RIB Win User

Audio bug? Or herobrine?

Cool story bro. For those who believe: even Minecraft Wiki says it's a myth.
Thema:

Audio bug....still

1. Audio bug....still - Similar Threads - Audio bug still

2. Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.: I recently got a Corsair HS80 Max Wireless from a friend. He gave it to me to use for PC, PS5 and Xbox Series X. I tried it on PC, PS5 both worked went for it on Xbox didn’t work and learned it’s...
  3. Fortnite Xbox audio bug/ crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite Xbox audio bug/ crashing: When I play fortnite on my xbox series X and I go to my side bar its freezes my xbox for a short few seconds, this has ultimately started to become a problem as I check the party im in a lot when...
  4. Why does my audio bug out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my audio bug out: Im on old gen, xbox one s. I will be getting new gen in a couple months. But something recently has really annoyed me, this only happens in fortnite. When i am talking to a friend in a party while...
  5. PC xbox app: game bar audio bug

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PC xbox app: game bar audio bug: So hopped on Today and the xbox app gave me an update. Once I update and joined a party I noticed my party chat could only hear me when I had the xbox game bar open or with the party chat being...
  6. Audio Glitch/bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Glitch/bug: I was playing starfeild on my series x, decided to swap to YouTube and there was no sound. I have found that my games have audio, but when I exit the game my Xbox stops having all audio. No menu...
  7. Xbox series X livestream audio bug

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X livestream audio bug: So I’ve recently begun trying to stream from my Xbox series X with a RIG 700HX headset. The picture is crystal clear with no lag, but my audio is laggy and makes a weird crackling noise. This only...
  8. jedi fallen order bug audio-video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    jedi fallen order bug audio-video: Out of sync audio and image at the final scenes game. I have xbox series X and mode 60 fps 5baf0296-9f36-493a-b6d0-b9f5fe44a30e
  9. Xbox series s audio bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s audio bug: Facing no audio or very little audio in the game "A plague tale requiem". Sometimes the character do speak and are audible clearly but sometimes just no audio or very little, the ingame sound...
  10. Game DVR audio bug in certain games. ex: apex legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR audio bug in certain games. ex: apex legends: Current issue is with the Game DVR. I've been having issues with the audio that is being captured during recorded clips, specifically in Apex legends. I've been troubleshooting the issue and have...