audio and coms

Discus and support audio and coms in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an xbox elite controller and I cant talk through it but I can hear perfectly fine, with my normal controller I can talk though. is my elite... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LukeKurosaki, Jun 20, 2020.

  1. LukeKurosaki
    LukeKurosaki Guest

    audio and coms


    I have an xbox elite controller and I cant talk through it but I can hear perfectly fine, with my normal controller I can talk though. is my elite controller broken or is it a glitch??

    :)
     
    LukeKurosaki, Jun 20, 2020
    #1
  2. LukeKurosaki Win User

    audio and coms

    I dont have another console i can test it with
  3. Jayhab4real Win User

    audio and coms

    Are you able to test the controller on a different console? The fact that chat works fine with another controller would seem to indicate a fault.
  4. JoelAlves1987 Win User

    Echo of own voice in Party Chat

    Isso as vezes nao pode ser exatamente voce , pode ser a outra pessoa que esteja em audio com voce , quando isto acontece comigo eu procuro chamar outro amigos pra entrar em grupo de audio.
  5. carseclass Win User

    Anyone notice low quality game audio ...everywhere?

    make sure your xbox one hdmi cord is not plug into hdmi dvi port. go to xbox . com support and look for console then look for audio and video look for trouble sound on your xbox one console and try some of those steps
  6. CRUZZifer Win User

    New Screens :)

    [View:http://images.vg247.com/current//2013/07/Dead_rising_3_1.jpg]

    [View:http://images.vg247.com/current//2013/07/Dead_rising_3_2.jpg]

    [View:http://images.vg247.com/current//2013/07/Dead_rising_3_3.jpg]

    [View:http://images.vg247.com/current//2013/07/Dead_rising_3_4.jpg]

    [View:http://images.vg247.com/current//2013/07/Dead_rising_3_5.jpg]

    [View:http://images.vg247.com/current//2013/07/Dead_rising_3_6.jpg]
Thema:

audio and coms

Loading...
  1. audio and coms - Similar Threads - audio coms

  2. Xbox audio party clarity setting

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox audio party clarity setting: Not sure if this is a bug but on the current beta ring build, or as a bug alone but I don’t have an option for clarity mode via audio or headset settings submitted by /u/FusionMythic [link]...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  5. Periodic audio stuttering/clipping

    in XboX Insiders
    Periodic audio stuttering/clipping: I have been experiencing audio stuttering / clipping issues today. I am curious if any others in the skip-ahead build are having this issue as well? I first noticed it while streaming a video...
  6. Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed

    in XboX Insiders
    Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from...
  7. Xbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Audio w/Tipsy M1 dac/amp recommendations and setup: I have a few questions regarding the setup of my audio on an Xbox Series X using my Tipsy M1 in-ear monitors (IEMs). I prefer not to connect them directly into the controller. My goal is to...
  8. Headset com audio sem microfone na partida / Headset with audio but no mic during game

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset com audio sem microfone na partida / Headset with audio but no mic during game: Olá. Tenho um XBOX One S e meu headset é um HyperX Cloud Stinger 2. Consigo ouvir bem, mas o microfone não funciona quando entro nas partidas. Quando eu crio um grupo, percebo que o microfone...
  9. xbox one fat e no One S não faz streaming de audio dos times nos jogos com headset e kinect...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one fat e no One S não faz streaming de audio dos times nos jogos com headset e kinect...: O problema: Estou tentando fazer streaming direto do xbox one para mixer/twitch estou utilizando tanto com kinect quanto headset do xbox que ja vem com ele (aquele que conecta no controle) Ao...
  10. Jogos com audio em Inglês e legenda em portugues [Translate] Games with audio in English...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Jogos com audio em Inglês e legenda em portugues [Translate] Games with audio in English...: Prezados, boa tarde. Adquiri o xbox one X recentemente e o gamepass. Quando vou jogar crackdown 3 ou gears of war eu não estou conseguindo configurar o audio em Ingles e a legenda em Portugues....