Audio after new update
Discus and support Audio after new update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don’t know if it is just me or did the audio change in this new update everything sounds different like different types of volume and stuff and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JimmyMendez1, Feb 26, 2020.
Thema:
Audio after new update
Loading...
-
Audio after new update - Similar Threads - Audio update
-
Xbox audio party clarity setting
in XboX InsidersXbox audio party clarity setting: Not sure if this is a bug but on the current beta ring build, or as a bug alone but I don’t have an option for clarity mode via audio or headset settings submitted by /u/FusionMythic [link]... -
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Xbox App Update Causing Audio Issues During Live Chat
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox App Update Causing Audio Issues During Live Chat: Hello everyone, I'm experiencing a frustrating issue with the Xbox App on my PC after installing the latest update. Since the update, I've noticed that the audio during live chat becomes... -
New Beta Update/ Audio Problems/ Super slow audio
in XboX InsidersNew Beta Update/ Audio Problems/ Super slow audio: I started up my Xbox series X today and I immediately noticed that the audio was SUPER slowed down and crackly for the entire Xbox dashboard. It also seems to be affecting all of my games in the... -
Dolby audio problems after latest update
in XboX InsidersDolby audio problems after latest update: Alpha Ring — Dolby atmos and Dolby digital no longer works after the latest update. No audio from the system, games, movies or blu-ray when Dolby output selected. Anyone else having Dolby audio... -
April update makes it so my game does not use audio in fullscreen mode.
in XBoX on WindowsApril update makes it so my game does not use audio in fullscreen mode.: April update makes it so my game does not use audio in fullscreen mode i know it is the update because upon restore it works... now ive let restore points get overwritten and now i cannot play my... -
audio problems after new delta update
in XboX Insidersaudio problems after new delta update: After the new system update a few weeks ago i seem to be getting popping noises in party chats and discord calls. My spotify also seems to get distorted and have random speed ups and slow downs.... -
Xbox Series X May 12 update broke my audio
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Series X May 12 update broke my audio: Did this update break the audio for anyone else? I've played with the different formats etc in settings, no sound at all. Worked fine yesterday. 6fba625b-df8c-46a7-b4d1-b4e4a635f334