Audible. Audiobooks anyone?

Discus and support Audible. Audiobooks anyone? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i use my xbox a lot, and for a lot of things. Youtube, spotify, and games, obviously. But ive recently been using audible on my phone and listining to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NvidiaGod1, Nov 7, 2017.

  1. NvidiaGod1
    NvidiaGod1 Guest

    Audible. Audiobooks anyone?


    i use my xbox a lot, and for a lot of things. Youtube, spotify, and games, obviously. But ive recently been using audible on my phone and listining to audio books. And i thought, "hey, it would be cool if i could just pull audible up on my Xbox an plug
    my headphones into my controller and listin to my audio books, or listin to them out loud on my tv." So i looked at the store and. .. no dice. I would love it if y'all could add it. Please? I would even be fine if you could only listin to the books ( and pause
    and everything else of course) and nothing else. Please at least consider it. And if not, why?

    -Sincerely,



    :)
     
    NvidiaGod1, Nov 7, 2017
    #1
  2. pooky2483
    pooky2483 Guest
    Streaming Music/Video from PC

    All the metadata is correct as I have gone through ALL my Audiobooks with EasyTAG and MusicBrainz Picard. To play my audiobooks on my PC I use Banshee and to pay my music, I use Clementine. They handle the mp3's OK but for some reason, the XboX doesnt bother
    with genre's or folders!
     
    pooky2483, Nov 7, 2017
    #2
  3. pooky2483
    pooky2483 Guest
    Streaming Music/Video from PC

    I have a huge catalogue of films and audio (music & audiobooks) on my PC and have linked my XboX's to my router (wired & wireless).

    My PC OS is Ubuntu and I am using Ushare, it works with no faults.

    The films show up fine on my XboX's but the music is a different matter, in either category, they just show up as single entries, not as you would have thought,

    e.g.Genres

    Audiobook

    Pop

    Rock

    Instead, they show up as each entry as they are named.

    They are all in their own folder on my PC, both the music AND the audiobooks.

    Am I doing something wrong or is there something I NEED to do?
     
    pooky2483, Nov 7, 2017
    #3
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

    Will there be a audible app for Xbox?

    Hi SUPER C! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

    As such, Xbox lacks an application to listen to audiobooks, but one of the options is audible.com through the console's Microsoft Edge application. The Microsoft Edge app is currently the only way to listen to your Audible audiobooks on the Xbox console.

    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

    Best regards,
    Daniel.
  5. pooky2483 Win User

    Streaming Music/Video from PC

    All the metadata is correct as I have gone through ALL my Audiobooks with EasyTAG and MusicBrainz Picard. To play my audiobooks on my PC I use Banshee and to pay my music, I use Clementine. They handle the mp3's OK but for some reason, the XboX doesnt bother
    with genre's or folders!
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Is there an application on Xbox to listen to audio books?

    No there is not any dedicated audiobook app. Concieveably you may be able to do so through Apple TV or Amazon, but you nbeed to check
  7. Advantage Camo Win User

    audible sounds for resourse cashes?

    That pinging noise you hear in the background is the game letting you know that a spot to use your bot is near. Once you hear the ping, bring up the bots and follow the radar. Sometimes though the spot will be on a different floor when you hear the noise.
  8. eber3 Win User

    Xbox 360, Xbox one friends

    Allowed= permitted.

    Aloud= speaking audibly not silently or in a whisper.
Thema:

Audible. Audiobooks anyone?

Loading...
  1. Audible. Audiobooks anyone? - Similar Threads - Audible Audiobooks anyone

  2. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  3. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  4. Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence

    in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have a list of games working on digital licence: Have tried a few discs and some don't work so does anyone know if there's an official list or is it non confirmed submitted by /u/Chriswhutey [link] [comments]
  5. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc To Digital - Omega - Anyone received it?: As title states, anyone in Omega ring receive the update for disc to digital yet? submitted by /u/Hot_Phrase730 [link] [comments]
  9. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  10. Will there be a audible app for Xbox?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there be a audible app for Xbox?: I recently have been getting into audiobooks and I want to be able to listen to them while I’m playing games. I hope you guys work with Amazon to develop a app. ad51a63e-bcd8-463c-9430-e373d8ba5b56