Auction House

Discus and support Auction House in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i want to put my car on auctions it says problem with communication or something like that d40c539e-de32-4478-99f8-2ed428cf2fa0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MXlife2015, Sep 16, 2017.

1. MXlife2015
    MXlife2015 Guest

Auction House

When i want to put my car on auctions it says problem with communication or something like that

:)

MXlife2015, Sep 16, 2017
  2. Lockdown22
    Lockdown22 Guest
    AUCTION HOUSE

they didnt give any warning. the game had a glitch. I did the money glitch earlier, but I stopped. 1 month after the release date I was band. Im never buying another forza game ever....

Lockdown22, Sep 16, 2017
  3. leftovers652
    leftovers652 Guest
    AUCTION HOUSE

anyone want to buy a car from me to help me get the auctioneer achievement. message me at .

leftovers652, Sep 16, 2017
  4. BigB EC
    BigB EC Guest

Auction House

Assuming you are talking about Forza series if so check here Forza Motorsport. Even though you go to their site you might not get any help. If you are not talking about Forza series a little more info would be helpful.

BigB EC, Sep 16, 2017
  5. Patrick M. Martin Win User

Auction House

The auction house was a haven for cheaters and hackers. In my opinion, the removal of the auction house is a good thing for the franchise. Now Turn10 can spend their time and money developing the game instead of policing the cheaters and hackers in the auction
    house.
  6. UnyoBro Win User

Auction House

Yeah I guessed that too but his post is still ridiculous.
  7. THEOWENKILLER Win User

AUCTION HOUSE

[quote user="Lockdown22"] I did the money glitch earlier, but I stopped.[/quote]

you admit you cheated,thats why your banned.
  8. [ Pete ] Win User

AUCTION HOUSE

[quote user="leftovers652"]

anyone want to buy a car from me to help me get the auctioneer achievement. message me at leftovers652.

[/quote]

Just put a car up for a really cheap buyout and it'll soon get snapped up.
  9. BigB EC Win User

Auction House

Assuming you are talking about Forza series if so check here https://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/. Even though you go to their site you might not get any help. If you are not talking about Forza series a little more info would be helpful.
Thema:

Auction House

1. Auction House - Similar Threads - Auction House

2. Forza 5. Auction credits to low

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 5. Auction credits to low: I sold several cars at auction and was paid several million less than the cars were sold for. Even if they took 15% or more it should have been way more than I was given. Is this normal?...
  3. why can't I open fh4 auction and it always says about parental control

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can't I open fh4 auction and it always says about parental control: I just bought a new laptop and I bought fh4 on steam and its linked to my new xbox account that i make. how do I deactivate my family safety permanetly 2422220d-4fd9-4872-ae8c-43bc3fc1f02c
  4. Why is it that ever so often I put a car on the auction house and then when I go to reclaim...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it that ever so often I put a car on the auction house and then when I go to reclaim...: Recently I've been having the bug of not being able to reclaim cars or credits from the auction house after auctioning a car and im losing lots of cars and credits as its not loading after I try...
  5. forza horizon 5 auction houuse never working and when i join a convy everyones level 1 ad...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 auction houuse never working and when i join a convy everyones level 1 ad...: forza horizon 5 auction house never working and when i join a convy everyones level 1 ad we cant see them on are map, and where friends is above convy, is grayed out but the auction house isn't....
  6. Auction house black loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Auction house black loading screen: I sold my car via the auction house in Forza Horizon 5, but when I want to collect the money, it’s stays on black screen with loading circle in the bottom right corner. I’ve been waiting for 45...
  7. I can’t get my auction to work on forza horizon 5 and it says user generated not allowed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get my auction to work on forza horizon 5 and it says user generated not allowed: I don’t know what to do *** Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming*** 27c6fa43-36e8-49cd-b10b-dd5158207aca
  8. hi! every time i open forza horizon 5 my online and auction house and all that are restricted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi! every time i open forza horizon 5 my online and auction house and all that are restricted.: im over 18 and i have put all the privacy setting to the neeeded option. the online only works if i go to the settings an apply them. then i quit forza and restart it so them work again....
  9. why is my auction house doing this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my auction house doing this?: hi hope everything going well I just want to say I started a new career on forza horizon 5 but I have old cars from a different saved game in my auction house that cannot be removed please help me...
  10. Forzathon and auction house unavaible FORZA HORIZON 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forzathon and auction house unavaible FORZA HORIZON 5: Hello when i go on forza my forzathon and auction house is unavaible aswell as vinyl search and tunes, i can find online players and get into a session just fine ?...