Auction House feature locked Help!

Discus and support Auction House feature locked Help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi so i was playing my forza horizon 5 and when i wen to the auction house it says “access to user-generated content is restricted by your profile... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anonymous_726, Jan 4, 2023.

1. Auction House feature locked Help!

Hi

so i was playing my forza horizon 5 and when i wen to the auction house it says “access to user-generated content is restricted by your profile privacy settings” I’ve updated my privacy setting as well

Saw a youtube video and did what the video said but still no progress

Please help me out

Cheers.

:)

Anonymous_726, Jan 4, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and from there make sure that these settings are set to “allow” or “everyone”:

* You can see and upload community creations

* You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text

* Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites

* You can play with people outside of Xbox Live

* You can create and join clubs

* You can join multiplayer games

Make sure to hit “submit” when you made any changes.

After that, perform a powercycle on the console to sync the changes.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Forza Horizon 3 - Online Multiplayer

its not that, a lot of people the auction house works but as soon as you try joining multiplayer and get the infinite connecting issue then the auction house and other features become unavailable, you have to restart the game for them to come back.
  4. XBF - Tali Win User

Xbox Parental Controls

Hello Nathan,

I'm delighted to hear that Xbox Support was able to assist with a portion of the error you were receiving. To confirm, were they able to assist you with removing your account from a family account? If so, there may be a few reasons why you are unable to access the Auction House. If the account is still set as a child account, this may be preventing you from accessing some features in Forza.

Please view FH4 Auction House – Forza Support for a few troubleshooting tips on how to resolve a greyed out Auction House. The article will direct you to view your account settings so you will be prompted to login to your Xbox account.

Hope this helps!

-Tali
  5. RainingRoses Win User

Xbox Series X: How Can I Download a Gift From Message Center - Forza Horizon 5

Hi Jason,

What’s the specific error message you receive when trying to access the Auction House and trying to download gifts? Can you share a screenshot here?

Are you able to access the Auction House in another Forza game like FH4?

If it’s greyed out and says feature locked or something, then it’s probably because you need to reach a certain amount of progress as Nursemorph says. I don’t remember the exact point when everything unlocks (and there’s not much info on this anywhere), but try to complete the intro and unlock the Festival playlist as advised under ‘Why is the Auction House grayed out?‘ (at the end of the article) here:

Forza Horizon 5 Auction House - Forza Support

You can at least eliminate the privacy settings/online permissions and suspensions as possible reasons. The only other possibility is that there’s a restriction or limitation on the network side where you may have to open some ports on your router, but then this should indicate a connection error and not anything involving privacy settings or anything.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Forza Horizon 5

As it says, your console has been permanently suspended so, if you try to access the game from that console, certain features will be locked, such as the auction house, Forzathon shop, online racing etc.

However, if you use a different device to play, such as a PC or another console etc, then you will be able to access the online content as it's the device, not the account, that is banned.
Thema:

1. Auction House feature locked Help! - Similar Threads - Auction House feature

2. Forza 5. Auction credits to low

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 5. Auction credits to low: I sold several cars at auction and was paid several million less than the cars were sold for. Even if they took 15% or more it should have been way more than I was given. Is this normal?...
  3. why can't I open fh4 auction and it always says about parental control

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can't I open fh4 auction and it always says about parental control: I just bought a new laptop and I bought fh4 on steam and its linked to my new xbox account that i make. how do I deactivate my family safety permanetly 2422220d-4fd9-4872-ae8c-43bc3fc1f02c
  4. Why is it that ever so often I put a car on the auction house and then when I go to reclaim...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it that ever so often I put a car on the auction house and then when I go to reclaim...: Recently I've been having the bug of not being able to reclaim cars or credits from the auction house after auctioning a car and im losing lots of cars and credits as its not loading after I try...
  5. forza horizon 5 auction houuse never working and when i join a convy everyones level 1 ad...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 auction houuse never working and when i join a convy everyones level 1 ad...: forza horizon 5 auction house never working and when i join a convy everyones level 1 ad we cant see them on are map, and where friends is above convy, is grayed out but the auction house isn't....
  6. Auction house black loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Auction house black loading screen: I sold my car via the auction house in Forza Horizon 5, but when I want to collect the money, it’s stays on black screen with loading circle in the bottom right corner. I’ve been waiting for 45...
  7. I can’t get my auction to work on forza horizon 5 and it says user generated not allowed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get my auction to work on forza horizon 5 and it says user generated not allowed: I don’t know what to do *** Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming*** 27c6fa43-36e8-49cd-b10b-dd5158207aca
  8. hi! every time i open forza horizon 5 my online and auction house and all that are restricted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi! every time i open forza horizon 5 my online and auction house and all that are restricted.: im over 18 and i have put all the privacy setting to the neeeded option. the online only works if i go to the settings an apply them. then i quit forza and restart it so them work again....
  9. why is my auction house doing this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my auction house doing this?: hi hope everything going well I just want to say I started a new career on forza horizon 5 but I have old cars from a different saved game in my auction house that cannot be removed please help me...
  10. Forzathon and auction house unavaible FORZA HORIZON 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forzathon and auction house unavaible FORZA HORIZON 5: Hello when i go on forza my forzathon and auction house is unavaible aswell as vinyl search and tunes, i can find online players and get into a session just fine ?...