ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...

Discus and support ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ATTENTION : possible scam ⚠️⚠️⚠️ https://xbox.com.de/loverlyman761 ❗️Do not click or enter anything.❗️ Please explain, I'm confused and want... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/UniformTutch1, May 11, 2024.

1. ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...

⚠️⚠️⚠️ ATTENTION : possible scam ⚠️⚠️⚠️

https://xbox.com.de/loverlyman761

❗️Do not click or enter anything.❗️

Please explain, I'm confused and want to know if there's something dangerous behind this.

submitted by /u/UniformTutch1
    [link] [comments]

/u/UniformTutch1, May 11, 2024
  2. UniPug Win User

Buying a game for my son

because he is doing it in his account it is then asking me to add credit so he can buy it. If I bought it on my login would he be able to access it? Thanks, so many questions!
  3. Relentlessx757 Win User

Security proof problem.

His windows account is the hotmail account. Which means that he doesn't remember it. He doesn't know the password, secret question, or anything about the account. He can't recover it because he doesn't know anything about it, he didn't care for it. His G
    mail isn't used for any xbox account. Therefore, he can't sign on to it unless the over protective people give him his account info. His Gamertag is Fearless x757. He had the account for a year, and the account email he made for it was hotmail, and he doesn't
    use hotmail. It asked him to make a hotmail or live account, he couldn't use his gmail. So, please, tell me something I don't know.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Auto homing

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

as soon as he adds it he asks if he wants to make it the main account on Xbox, batsa says he doesn't.

see the article.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/account-pro...
  5. watrmellin Win User

Strange situation with trying to retrieve account, no help from MS

Hi Feldman 2000!

If your friend knows the e mail address for the account, but not the password and can't reset the password, there may be another process that he can go through via Xbox Support.

What they do is send the account up to the Advocacy Team and ask for some extra help in verifying that the account is his. The Advocacy Team work in the background so you can't really talk to them (unless they e mail you)

If he he has the console that he used to play on with his account, he should be in good shape. They'll ask him for some information off of that console and they're gonna ask him to fill out the password reset form found here:
    https://account.live.com/acsr/. He may have tried it before, which is fine, but in the e mail that he gets back from the form, there's an 'Account Recovery Request Number' that they'll ask you guys
    for, so if he deleted the e mail, I'd run through the form again so you guys have it ready for the Xbox Agent.

They'll do some magic in the background to try and help him get it back. This is assuming that he knows the e mail address for the account, he's still has the e mail he got back from that form AND that he can access the console he used that account on,
    though. Without those he's toast.

I've been through that process a time, or two. =)

Good luck boys!
  6. GronTron Win User

Locked on the wrong country for billing.

@ngocphi: The OP can't add microsoft points to his account as he lives in the UK, and has a US Region account.
Thema:

ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...

1. ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He... - Similar Threads - ATTENTION was contacted

2. How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I contact Xbox Microsoft support?: I’ve been trying to get in contact with them all morning but their website when I’m signed in and select contact us they say their call feature is unavailable even though it’s well in the time for...
  3. How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...: so they can help me get an account that was hacked and replaced my email with some sketchy outlook email I have the email that originally had it but my Microsoft email got changed and it says my...
  4. Refund contact number

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund contact number: Hi, I had an active subscription that I never signed up for. In fact, I do not even use the product or ever did. I am trying to reach customer support but the contact options are not showing and...
  5. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39
  6. I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been charged $210 for gamepass and i have been trying to contact somebody: For the last 3 days i have had -$210 in one of my checking accounts because microsoft charged me 14 times the $15 dollar game pass ultimate fee all on the same day at the same time. I have tried...
  7. How to contact Enforcement?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Enforcement?: I'm trying to contact xbox enforcement due to a permanent ban on my account which isn't fair as I've had the account since around 2012 spent so much money and time on it and i cant lose it over...
  8. Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there an email address that I can use to contact Microsoft support: Hello, recently I was looking into what type of cable my Xbox one controller uses so that I can purchase a new one without having to buy a whole new controller. While looking into this I found an...
  9. Contact Customer Service

in XBoX on Windows
    Contact Customer Service: There was a charge of 69.99 on 5/2 and would like to know what it was for efda422e-ba27-4878-b700-093357540930
  10. This will cause some issues, needs attention soon.

in XboX Insiders
    This will cause some issues, needs attention soon.: So Xbox is discontinuing the Xbox Companion App on Windows on August 28th, and the only other thing offered is the Xbox App on Windows, so the problem arrives where there is no way to download...