ATTENTION PREVIEW PROGRAM SUPPORT STAFF - REQUEST FOR REFUND

Discus and support ATTENTION PREVIEW PROGRAM SUPPORT STAFF - REQUEST FOR REFUND in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HELLO , I RECEIVED AN ELECTRONIC INVITATION THROUGH XBOX LIVE MESSAGES TO TRY THE SELF SERVE REQUEST FOR REFUND TOOL FROM XBOX LIVE. I ATTEMPTED TO... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DENIZEN THOR, Jun 7, 2018.

1. DENIZEN THOR
    DENIZEN THOR Guest

HELLO , I RECEIVED AN ELECTRONIC INVITATION THROUGH XBOX LIVE MESSAGES TO TRY THE SELF SERVE REQUEST FOR REFUND TOOL FROM XBOX LIVE. I ATTEMPTED TO GET A REFUND WITHOUT SUCCESS, SO I CONTACTED LYKA AT XBOX LIVE CUSTOMER SUPPORT
    AND SHE GLADLY TRIED TO DO THE REFUND FOR ME BUT WAS UNABLE TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION BECAUSE MY ACCOUNT IS LINKED TO THE PREVIEW PROGRAM. SHE TOLD ME TO POST ON THIS FORUM AND TO INCLUDE HER NAME FOR YOUR REFERENCE. THE DIGITAL GAME I WOULD LIKE A REFUND
    FOR IS CALL OF DUTY WORLD WAR II. SHE INFORMED ME THAT BECAUSE OF MY GOOD STANDING AND LONGEVITY WITH XBOX I WOULD STILL QUALIFY FOR A REFUND. A REFUND TO MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT IS FINE.

:)

DENIZEN THOR, Jun 7, 2018
  2. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest
    Can't access the preview program

Hi there,

The Xbox 360 preview program is definitely separate from the Xbox One preview program.

The reason you're probably not receiving any more invites is because of a potential backlog of requests to join the preview program. Even then, there is no guarantee you've been accepted into the program.

However, I would wait for a support staff member to manually grant you access to the private preview program forums so that you can ask there.

medium bloke, Jun 7, 2018
  3. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest
    Xbox One Preview registration app issue

@beefy2985 - Preview Program support can only be given on the preview program forums. You must wait for a support staff member to grant you access to those forums.

Please remember to make your own thread in the future.

medium bloke, Jun 7, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jun 7, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

Refunds are not given via the forums. If you can't start a refund at
    http://commerce.microsoft.com
    you would have to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. medium bloke Win User

Can't access the preview program

Hi there,

The Xbox 360 preview program is definitely separate from the Xbox One preview program.

The reason you're probably not receiving any more invites is because of a potential backlog of requests to join the preview program. Even then, there is no guarantee you've been accepted into the program.

However, I would wait for a support staff member to manually grant you access to the private preview program forums so that you can ask there.
  7. medium bloke Win User

Xbox One Preview registration app issue

@beefy2985 - Preview Program support can only be given on the preview program forums. You must wait for a support staff member to grant you access to those forums.

Please remember to make your own thread in the future.
  8. medium bloke Win User

Xbox One Preview Program

Hi there!

Even if invited to the preview program, there's no guarantee you'll be accepted.

However, there's a chance that a support staff member might grant you access to the preview program forums, so you can ask there.
  9. medium bloke Win User

Have Not Gotten Preview Invite After Being Invited ):

Hi there,

Not everyone is accepted into the program. Since this is a preview program problem, you will need to wait for a support staff member to manually grant you access to the private preview forums, so that you can post there.
Thema:

1. ATTENTION PREVIEW PROGRAM SUPPORT STAFF - REQUEST FOR REFUND - Similar Threads - ATTENTION PREVIEW PROGRAM

2. Stampede: Racing Royale Preview Available NOW!

in XboX Insiders
    Stampede: Racing Royale Preview Available NOW!: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  3. Not getting update for omega Xbox preview

in XboX Insiders
    Not getting update for omega Xbox preview: I got a couple questions can I regain my tenure if I leave on accident thinking if I was leaving the Xbox update preview thing and also I’m not getting a mandatory update for Omega submitted by...
  4. Preview Beta update bricked my console...

in XboX Insiders
    Preview Beta update bricked my console...: I had recently made a post about my Xbox not recognizing any local wifi area networks, and now it's not accessing wifi despite being plugged in with an otherness cable directly. Internet works...
  5. How do I know when it is an active preview wave?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I know when it is an active preview wave?: I’m pretty new to all this, i’ve been in the program for over a year, but forgot to actually enter into the rings. I want to upgrade into the next ring, but want to prevent factory settings. How...
  6. Xbox Preview Delta Tier - Xbox guide on friends tab is extra wide.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Preview Delta Tier - Xbox guide on friends tab is extra wide.: New update makes the Xbox guide extra wide for seemingly no reason, I can’t imagine this being something on purpose… A few days ago they added a “Happening now” tab side bar to the guide when on...
  7. Game Bar ignores settings for opening with guide button on Windows 11 Insider Preview...

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar ignores settings for opening with guide button on Windows 11 Insider Preview...: On the most recent canary version of Windows 11, the Game Bar starts appearing when pressing the guide button on an Xinput controller, even when the options for bringing up the Game Bar with a...
  8. Why is my son's minecraft preview worlds not syncing from his Xbox one to his new Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my son's minecraft preview worlds not syncing from his Xbox one to his new Xbox...: My son got an xbox series x for Christmas...after installing minecraft preview he tried to play...it will not load his current worlds from his Xbox one s...it says that the other xbox is taking a...
  9. I'm not able to play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not able to play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass.: I can't play Minecraft Preview without purchasing Game Pass even though I own the Minecraft bedrock base game. Xbox store says "Minecraft Preview is only available to players who own Minecraft."...
  10. This will cause some issues, needs attention soon.

in XboX Insiders
    This will cause some issues, needs attention soon.: So Xbox is discontinuing the Xbox Companion App on Windows on August 28th, and the only other thing offered is the Xbox App on Windows, so the problem arrives where there is no way to download...