ATTENTION ALL XBOX 360 PLAYERS. BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR ANYONE WITH THE GAMER TAG.

Discus and support ATTENTION ALL XBOX 360 PLAYERS. BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR ANYONE WITH THE GAMER TAG. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I AM WORKING WITH THE XBOX SUPPORT TO BAN HIM FOR LIFE. HE IS VERBALY ABUSING MY DAUGHTER. HE IS CALLING HER A LOT OF NAMES LIKE *** AND *** AND HE IS... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gothkatgodess, Jul 2, 2014.

1. ATTENTION ALL XBOX 360 PLAYERS. BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR ANYONE WITH THE GAMER TAG.

I AM WORKING WITH THE XBOX SUPPORT TO BAN HIM FOR LIFE. HE IS VERBALY ABUSING MY DAUGHTER. HE IS CALLING HER A LOT OF NAMES LIKE *** AND *** AND HE IS HACKING HER ACCOUNT SO I CAN'T GET HIM OFF. HE IS HACKING OTHER PEOPLE'S ACCOUNTS AS WELL. THE XBOX SUPPORT
    TEAM IS GETTING HIM BANNED FOR LIFE BUT UNTIL THEN. IF YOU COME ACROSS THIS PLAYER AVOID HIM AT ALL COSTS AND PLEASE FILE A COMPLAINT AS WELL. HE IS BEING SEXUALL EXPLICIT WITH MY 12 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER AND IS ALSO DOING THIS TO HER FRIENDS. PLEASE HELP ME GET
    THIS PLAYER OFF XBOX FOR GOOD. FILE AS MANY COMPLAINTS AS YOU CAN! I ASK THIS AS A CONCERNED PARENT PLEASE HELP ME!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

:)

gothkatgodess, Jul 2, 2014
  2. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Question about used Xbox One games

You will need an XBox LIVE Gold subscription to play online.

However that subsription is good for anyone using your ONE.

For example Mrs Azrael needs her own XBox LIVE sub to play locally with me under her own tag and 2 other players on "Diablo III" for the XBox 360... however she will be able to play locally with me under her own tag and 2 other players on "Diablo III" for
    the XBox ONE.

Azrael008uk, Jul 2, 2014
  3. COD 2 HALO
    COD 2 HALO Guest
    Group tag for forum members.

OK I will be making an account on elite for this gamer tag once I purchase my new Xbox 360. So yeah look out for it gals and guys.

OK which one should it be?? The 250 gig forza 4 bundle or the GW3 LE XBox 360. With a 32 inch led 1080p Samsung HD TV.

AT THE SAME DAM TIME!

COD 2 HALO, Jul 2, 2014
  4. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest

ATTENTION ALL XBOX 360 PLAYERS. BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR ANYONE WITH THE GAMER TAG.

sorry not allowed to call out tags on the forum all you can do is report the user via your dashboard then block communications with that user then you will not get any more messages and the PET can investigate the report that is all you can do.

davemcfly85, Jul 2, 2014
  5. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest
    There also only needs to be ONE valid complaint, and while this may not be what you want to hear, they may only issue a communications ban. It just depends on the outcome of their investigation of your complaint.

oOUTSIDERo62, Jul 2, 2014
  6. I have tried blocking and complaining. but he is hacking the account and we can't block him or kick him. he just keeps coming back. that is why I posted this. so other users can look out for him until he is banned.

gothkatgodess, Jul 2, 2014
  7. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest
    He likely has you on his recent players list, or you have common friends, and this is how he is finding you. You should modify your settings to appear offline for awhile. I know it can be frustrating when you have to change your own account because of another
    user, but in this situation I think it would be for the best.

oOUTSIDERo62, Jul 2, 2014
  8. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Another thing you can do is report the gamertag to the police if he is being extremely explicit with his messages. They can get his information from Microsoft and investigate the claims.

onyxishere, Nov 1, 2018
  9. gothkatgodess Win User

I have tried blocking and complaining. but he is hacking the account and we can't block him or kick him. he just keeps coming back. that is why I posted this. so other users can look out for him until he is banned.
  10. davemcfly85 Win User

sorry not allowed to call out tags on the forum all you can do is report the user via your dashboard then block communications with that user then you will not get any more messages and the PET can investigate the report that is all you can do.
  11. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

He likely has you on his recent players list, or you have common friends, and this is how he is finding you. You should modify your settings to appear offline for awhile. I know it can be frustrating when you have to change your own account because of another
    user, but in this situation I think it would be for the best.
  12. onyxishere Win User

Another thing you can do is report the gamertag to the police if he is being extremely explicit with his messages. They can get his information from Microsoft and investigate the claims.
  13. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

There also only needs to be ONE valid complaint, and while this may not be what you want to hear, they may only issue a communications ban. It just depends on the outcome of their investigation of your complaint.
Thema:

1. ATTENTION ALL XBOX 360 PLAYERS. BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR ANYONE WITH THE GAMER TAG. - Similar Threads - ATTENTION 360 PLAYERS

2. Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?: Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console? All possibilities are included, adapter etc. 9e8a67ad-f0cc-449c-9f26-9017f935bd56
  3. Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 game on Xbox 1 freezing on login screen: I bought a game of the Xbox one shop that was a 360 game so when I play it I have to login to an Xbox live account. My account is already on it but I didn’t have the password on my Xbox so after I...
  4. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  5. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  6. Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.: Hey, I know this is a long shot, but there any chance of this being compatible with the Xbox 360? https://www.xbox.com/en-AU/accessories/batteries-chargers/play-and-charge-kit My gut instinct...
  7. Is xbox live on 360 down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is xbox live on 360 down?: Its not letting me sign in or up 80e80f70-786c-4e88-a729-651e13a110a9
  8. Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?: So I have my Xbox 360 E and I wanted to connect it to internet because I heard that the Xbox 360 E has it built in so I don’t. Need to buy any extra stuff but when I try connecting it to my WiFi...
  9. Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...: (( sorry for my bad english)) I have read that you can play xbox classic games om any 360. But is it true? Because i want to play Need for speed underground 2 ect...
  10. This will cause some issues, needs attention soon.

in XboX Insiders
    This will cause some issues, needs attention soon.: So Xbox is discontinuing the Xbox Companion App on Windows on August 28th, and the only other thing offered is the Xbox App on Windows, so the problem arrives where there is no way to download...