Attempting to purchase promotion that is offered; but keep getting an error message.

Discus and support Attempting to purchase promotion that is offered; but keep getting an error message. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I keep trying to purchase the $1 for one month of gold, with $9.99 after 1st month. Every time we click on subscribe, we get an error message that... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by brassrings, Oct 17, 2016.

1. brassrings
    brassrings Guest

Attempting to purchase promotion that is offered; but keep getting an error message.

I keep trying to purchase the $1 for one month of gold, with $9.99 after 1st month. Every time we click on subscribe, we get an error message that states that "There was an issue on Xbox's end and to try again later."

Link: Buy Xbox Live Gold - Microsoft Store

Try that again

Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

EcnY2q792NTbeAQk.0.7

2016/10/18 - 03:02:31 UTC

:)

brassrings, Oct 17, 2016
  2. RSBlack
    RSBlack Guest
    Problem purchasing.

I've been attempting to purchase the two month Gold membership being offered by the Special E3 Savings promotion. However, every time I try to purchase it I'm given an error message with the status code 80190848. Can you tell me what the problem is? Also
    my region and the region I connect to is the United States.

RSBlack, Oct 17, 2016
  3. spike118
    spike118 Guest
    Halloween Elite Packs

Anybody having trouble purchasing these? I keep getting an error message.

spike118, Oct 17, 2016
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey brassrings -

When I look at the link you provided, I am unable to see the promotion you are referring to as I have full Xbox Live gold status on this account. Can you provide us with a screenshot of the promotion you are seeing please? You can provide a link to the screenshot
    using OneDrive (or any other popular image hosting site) or upload the image here in your next post.

Thanks so much! Attempting to purchase promotion that is offered; but keep getting an error message. :)

Miss Bijoux, Oct 18, 2016
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey brassrings -

When I look at the link you provided, I am unable to see the promotion you are referring to as I have full Xbox Live gold status on this account. Can you provide us with a screenshot of the promotion you are seeing please? You can provide a link to the screenshot
    using OneDrive (or any other popular image hosting site) or upload the image here in your next post.

Thanks so much! :)
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Help

Hi Cartop,

In regards to the V-Bucks part of the promotional offer, your bonus V-Bucks code will arrive via the Xbox message center within 2 weeks of purchase. Keep an eye on your messages in the next few days, having the Xbox App will help with receiving notifications.

Here is the link to the promotion:
    https://www.xbox.com/en-us/promotions/gold-offer

I hope this helps!
  7. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox fortnite pack

8. Photonimus Win User

help status code 80153021

Error code and message

Error code 80153021 is preceded by the following message:

Purchase pending.

Status code: 80153021.

Problem

If you’re seeing this message and error code, your Xbox LIVE purchase may be blocked because there is another, previous purchase pending against your Xbox LIVE account.

Solutions

To resolve this problem, try the following solutions:

Solution 1: Try your purchase again later.

Wait and try the transaction again in 24 to 48 hours. When lots of purchase failures occur, it can prevent transactions from being processed until no purchase attempts have been made for a while (usually 24 to 48 hours).

If you keep getting the error code message after 48 hours, try the next solution.

Solution 2: Contact us

If you keep getting the error code message, contact us.
  9. Miss Portia Win User

Issue with 60% off 3 months

Hi there strong - what is the exact error message you get when you try to purchase this promotion?
Thema:

1. Attempting to purchase promotion that is offered; but keep getting an error message. - Similar Threads - Attempting purchase promotion

2. code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS

in XBoX on Consoles
    code 0x89235106 when attempting to install MSFS: Trying to download and install MSFS after purchase through MS store. Receive error code 0x89235106 This is occuring on a network where the resource is likely blocked. What resource/ip addresses...
  3. (0x80070643) error with latest attempt to update. Is this just some microsoft screwup?

in XBoX on Consoles
    (0x80070643) error with latest attempt to update. Is this just some microsoft screwup?: It is Windows 10. I did a check for an update yesterday and there were none so I was fully up to date. This morning I am getting an error. (0x80070643) I ran the troubleshooter for updates....
  4. My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine.: My Xbox one takes multiple attempts to connect to the internet. My TV connects just fine. Is this a problem with a setting. Most of the time I want to say it automatically connected, but not...
  5. Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070005 when attempting to install the Xbox App from Microsoft Store: I've tried multiple times on different days after restarts etc. Anytime I attempt to install the Xbox app I receive error 0x80070005 after the app downloads I'm running windows 10 Pro and there...
  6. "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...: Both were working perfectly fine yesterday and the error appeared tonight. I've tried repairing and resetting the associated apps on my PC. I have made sure my privacy settings were set correctly....
  7. Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.: Hello. I have an Xbox Elite controller that used to work on my PC but no longer connects. If I try to remove it from the Bluetooth connections tab, I just get "Remove Failed". If I try adding it...
  8. Error code 8015D000 when attempting to play backwards compatible games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 8015D000 when attempting to play backwards compatible games.: Hi! I recently got an Xbox Series X and one of the main reasons for getting it was to be able to play call of duty zombies via backwards compatibility. I have finally gotten on it and cannot...
  9. Why was there an attempted purchase on my card today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was there an attempted purchase on my card today: Why was there an attempted purchase on my card today eb340b6a-6757-4b63-b15b-6e42f45a7d45
  10. Unable to purchase gift, attempted to change account!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase gift, attempted to change account!: Reminder: Contact us at Microsoft support We' re having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out. f2979b08-6748-4c2b-bc48-45b8bd74a1e1