At My Wits End

Discus and support At My Wits End in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; HELP! I had a permanent ban from Xbox. I requested a review and they replied that they investigated my account and agreed it had been hacked. They told... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by iAMaLpHa2oMeGa, May 21, 2024.

1. At My Wits End

HELP! I had a permanent ban from Xbox. I requested a review and they replied that they investigated my account and agreed it had been hacked. They told me to reset my email password and to start using 2 step verification and reply to thhe email when I did both. I have completed both and replied to the email. There has been no response. And believe me I have replied many times politely. No retun email. They will not allow me to speakor chat because of my banned access. I have been loyal to Xbox for 14 years and have been purchasing a small fortune in games over the years for my family. Everything is digital so I lost access to those games as well.

:)

iAMaLpHa2oMeGa, May 21, 2024
  2. HassanB Win User

At my wits end (Begging for help)

Hello,

Well, if your account was hacked as you say you don't have it in your own possession anymore, you will need to contact phone support and have them start an unauthorized claim ticket on your behalf. They will ask you a whole slew of questions in regards to the
    gamertag, your console (serial number, console id), along with the date this occurred and a lot of other things that well, only the original account owner would know. An address now a days isn't just that simple to retrieve an account and a lot more information
    is required than just that.

To contact phone support to start an unauthorized claim ticket, please click this link
    here.

As far as your issue with your Outlook account, you have to understand that a Microsoft Account has many different services tied to it and it's a completely different department than Xbox LIVE. Anything to do with a Microsoft Account or questions in regards
    to one needs to be asked here
    or by filling out that account recovery form which you've already done.

There's really nothing more we would personally be able to do for you in regards to this matter as it seems to be a Microsoft Account issue, and the hacking of the gamertag seems to an issue that customer service needs to fill out that claim ticket for on your
    behalf.
  3. gravehacker00 Win User

Parental account wont let me agree to update terms of service.

Im literally at my wits end on what to do, besides calling up microsoft.
  4. Captain Eddi Win User

Sea of Thieves stuck on preparing 0%

That didn't work either. I'm at the wit's end.
  5. XBF Aicha T Win User

At my wits end, PC Xbox networking Block

6. Ronnieee Win User

Issue with Privacy and Content Settings - At My Wit's End

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your privacy settings problem.

I believe the issue here is with the account itself.

Please check if the account is a child account by checking the DOB through your profile:

https://account.microsoft.com/profile

If it is below 21 years old, you might need to change it if it was set up incorrectly.

But first, you must remove the account under the family by logging in to your wife's account to the family settings page:

https://account.microsoft.com/family

Once removed, you may now be able to change the DOB to the correct one then you can access the privacy settings again and just toggle to not allow then allow then wait for within a few hours to have the profile updated and try the game again.

Hope that helps!
Thema:

At My Wits End

1. At My Wits End - Similar Threads - Wits End

2. i payed to have my gamertag chnaged but it gilitched wit my old one

in XBoX Accessibility
    i payed to have my gamertag chnaged but it gilitched wit my old one: so i payed to change my gamertag a few weeks ago but it shows my new one but right above my new one it shows my old one 4502d594-93df-4d06-9f72-239bafe53806
  3. My dlc the witness has disappeared overnight for destiny 2 was playing it yesterday have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My dlc the witness has disappeared overnight for destiny 2 was playing it yesterday have...: I have the witness dlc for destiny 2 on xbox was playing it yesterday but has disappeared overnight it's asking me to buy it again am on the series x 1460cfea-0887-4138-a0c0-78269bfbb229
  4. Demons connected to xbox profile account wit donut avatar photos

in XBoX Accessibility
    Demons connected to xbox profile account wit donut avatar photos: I'm tried of complaining no on my xbox 360 to live gold .Some one doing some horrorable **** . Tripping you up over and over wit password and email login errors over and over .No phone support 2...
  5. i need help wit downloading a game.

in XboX Insiders
    i need help wit downloading a game.: i bought a game and it’s not showing up on my games and apps and whenever i try to buy it again it said it’s already owned. submitted by /u/Still_Blacksmith_136 [link] [comments]
  6. Why when i try to redeem my 6 months of spotify premium wit xbox game pass ultimate it...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why when i try to redeem my 6 months of spotify premium wit xbox game pass ultimate it...: I joined xbox game pass ultimate and when I click to receive my free spotify or discord nitro it just says error try again later?Is there something I should do different??...
  7. Carcassone problem wit local multi-player on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Carcassone problem wit local multi-player on Xbox one: Can i have some help how I can play carcassone on Xbox one and setup guest player to play local multi-player as there are only option to sign in another account. Thanks...
  8. Madden 20 keeps freezing me out the game this is only happening wit this ga.e

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 20 keeps freezing me out the game this is only happening wit this ga.e: My madden 20 keeps dreezing me out the game online its only happening wit this game 4521b042-09b1-4350-8968-6789eab6fa05
  9. deff jam fight for new york bc or remastered wit new rappers as dlc it will sale not icon that ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    deff jam fight for new york bc or remastered wit new rappers as dlc it will sale not icon that ...: deff jam fght for new york bc or remake wit new rappers as dlc it will sale the fans want it b8fafa5c-f34f-4767-ae75-d3908e8c1b8b
  10. I really have no idea, what “MARKETPLACE THEFT IS”. How long for review?can Ispeak wit ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I really have no idea, what “MARKETPLACE THEFT IS”. How long for review?can Ispeak wit ...: I really need to know how long it takes for my case to be reviewed.. THE LAST TIME I EVEN TOUCHED THE XBOX STORE WAS MONTHS AGO. I DONT EVEN OWN ANY OTHER GAME EXCEPT FIFA 18. I even called...