at Microsoft would they take us for fools

Discus and support at Microsoft would they take us for fools in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; happy new year all but it starts bad because almost always same issu we can't log in bingo and they told us if trouble persist go to Uh oh... that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bruno150370, Dec 31, 2017.

  1. Bruno150370
    Bruno150370 Guest

    at Microsoft would they take us for fools


    happy new year all but it starts bad because almost always same issu we can't log in bingo and they told us if trouble persist go to
    Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. but we never seen an admin even in support replied i scrolled down more than 2 years the forum never somoene from microsoft replied it's not acceptable we all are MS customers because we all have
    computer with serial or MS xbox console we paid and never a reply always ignored like in chat plenty bad people keep insulting others we reported them but no effect these people are still insulting it need some moderators in every language for keep an eye
    on chat all the time but i'm talking in the wind cause nobody from MS will read me and reply me

    :)
     
    Bruno150370, Dec 31, 2017
    #1
  2. xbox one controller disconnects when idle or changing battery pack

    I think they take us for fools ... even with these guidelines that are useless
     
    ll ASS4SSINO ll, Dec 31, 2017
    #2
  3. John Tierney
    John Tierney Guest
    Modded Lobbies are in Public Matches, and I have been victimised.

    Microsoft & Activision are at fault for this then should of known this would happen & taken steps to stop it its there system they need to police it better & life time ban these fools xbox live is a pay service but security seems to be the last thing on
    there minds
     
    John Tierney, Dec 31, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox Rewards to Microsoft Rewards

    Considering today is April Fools Day, I'm not taking the notification seriously yet, but if it is, you would want to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program to see if they can do anything about your suspension so you can continue using
    it.
  5. ll ASS4SSINO ll Win User

    xbox one controller disconnects when idle or changing battery pack

    I think they take us for fools ... even with these guidelines that are useless
  6. Daft Badger Win User

    Microsoft fooled me?

    You would need to contact support again & explain the situation,they should have a log of when you set up the repair/replacement in the first place.
  7. Azrael008uk Win User

    Are We As Britains Being Toatally Ripped Off Compared To The States?

    The publisher knows that people in Britain are stupid enough to pay that amount.



    Arguably they'd be fools not to take advantage of such fools.



    Az
  8. purplebloodck Win User

    to get the killer instinct game dp you have to buy the day one xbox live gold even if you already have a gols membership

    I hate how MS is taking advantage of people by using just the name. EX. banjo kazooie nuts and bolts. Fool everybody one time okay. Fool everybody twice Thats when people SHOULD be skeptical. I doubt this game will live up to any of the "hype". KI is
    just a name they are using to get sales now.
Thema:

at Microsoft would they take us for fools

Loading...
  1. at Microsoft would they take us for fools - Similar Threads - Microsoft fools

  2. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  3. Xbox browser microsoft esge issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my...
  4. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  5. The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...

    in XboX Insiders
    The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators....
  6. Microsoft Store (international gifts)

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store (international gifts): They should improve and simplify the GIFT system. Paying for a game as a gift for a friend should be straightforward and without major complications. However, despite indicating the friend to be...
  7. Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by...
  8. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  9. Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store: I recently booted up my Xbox after a month of not using it and it auto updated now I can't download games through the Ms store due to the store not loading completely I've tried resets I've tried...
  10. Made a fool by technical assistance from microsoft

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Made a fool by technical assistance from microsoft: I Bought an Xbox ONE Console day !!! 12.17.2013, 14/02/2014 the day came Dhl pick up the console, because the left turn from day to night ... TEL-NT BRASIL COM. DE EQUIP. DE TELECOMUNICAÇOES...