Asus Gaming laptop's battery capacity suddenly drop, how to fix?

Discus and support Asus Gaming laptop's battery capacity suddenly drop, how to fix? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought this laptop (TUF FA506QM) about a year ago. It has worked perfectly fine with no problems. The day before yesterday, when I turned off the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TrueTroller1810, Dec 29, 2022.

1. Asus Gaming laptop's battery capacity suddenly drop, how to fix?

I bought this laptop (TUF FA506QM) about a year ago. It has worked perfectly fine with no problems. The day before yesterday, when I turned off the laptop, the battery was at about 14%. However, when I booted it up again yesterday, I saw that my battery was at 0%. After that, I checked the battery capacity on Windows's battery report and found out that the battery capacity had been reduced by about 17000 mWh in just one day, which is really unbelievable. Is there anyway to fix this? I would not have panicked if the wear level had increased overtime.
    Asus Gaming laptop's battery capacity suddenly drop, how to fix? [​IMG]

:)

TrueTroller1810, Dec 29, 2022
  2. Zuhaib Dalvi Win User

Can i achieve 165hz with hdmi to dp converter

Its a Asus Vivobook Gaming Laptop 2021 Nvidia 1650
  3. Harleybog6 Win User

S3V-00001 Play and Charge kit capacity

It is a Lithium Ion Battery with a capacity of around 1400 mAh
  4. TonyAckerman Win User

Problems After Updating to Windows 10

I have the same problem on my ASUS laptop, but it works fine on my ASUS home computer. Both just upgraded to W10.
  5. webdevkit Win User

charger for the controllers...

Most lithium ion batteries, like those in your game controllers, should be unplugged when they reach maximum capacity.

The battery technology is ideal when the battery is between 20 and 80% full. Keeping the battery on the charger when it is at 100% can negatively impact the overall lifetime of the battery’s ability to hold a charge.
  6. ngocphi Win User

realtek audio driver not installing

Since its a laptop it's harder to download generic drivers these are custom to the laptop

You have to talk to Asus for support
Thema:

Asus Gaming laptop's battery capacity suddenly drop, how to fix?

1. Asus Gaming laptop's battery capacity suddenly drop, how to fix? - Similar Threads - Asus Gaming laptop's

2. asus rog strix g16

in XBoX on Windows
    asus rog strix g16: In event viewer i keep getting event errors: metadata failure id131 and kernel tracing error id 2 I've searched up solutions done a bunch but the ones I haven't done are risky and could brick my...
  3. Why does VNAV not work on the Beechcraft Kingair 350i? I am flying on an ASUS TUF GAMING F17

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does VNAV not work on the Beechcraft Kingair 350i? I am flying on an ASUS TUF GAMING F17: The VNAV button registers as being on or off but has no functionality. 4421daae-25a9-4122-a3f0-bfc33a07caec
  4. How can I delete atiumdag.dll file from my Asus Zenbook 14?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I delete atiumdag.dll file from my Asus Zenbook 14?: Hello. I've been trying to play a private 2d game called Rebirth Ragnarok Online. I was told by the mod that I may delete said file (atiumdag.dll) and then I will be able to play the game. It...
  5. Sync saves Offline mode Game pass game in my Asus Rog Ally.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sync saves Offline mode Game pass game in my Asus Rog Ally.: Hi I have a question about the sync and the xbox play anywhere. This is my problem, i played sea of the stars in the xbox app in my Asus Rog Ally, before i took a flight i activate the settings...
  6. Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection on new ASUS laptop: I've tried everything I can think of, tried to add my new ASUS laptop to Microsoft but it only allows for Surface products; tried to add it through Xbox, same thing. Tried to download the...
  7. I am wondering if a asus tuf VG249Q1R can handle a 2.1 hdmi cable to run at 120fps at 1080...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am wondering if a asus tuf VG249Q1R can handle a 2.1 hdmi cable to run at 120fps at 1080...: What cable would I need on Xbox series x to work with the asus tuf VG249Q1R to run on 120fps or is a hdmi 2.1cable fine? 585b3545-5015-4242-a2ee-eb2845719f23
  8. X Box app won't download on my Asus tablet.

in XBoX on Windows
    X Box app won't download on my Asus tablet.: X Box app won't download on my Asus tablet. 182cea8b-28f0-42da-a349-8ec8a39c1b02
  9. Xbox game pass on asus rog ally

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox game pass on asus rog ally: I purchased Asus rog ally , and i shoud get a 3month free of game pass with it. But the problem that is not available in my Microsoft Store. 1556608c-73b6-4c2f-9dfe-a63e2d131b6b
  10. Laptop - Xbox Game Bar BUG Recording - Videos too bright - Asus Rog Strix G17 2021, RTX...

in XboX Insiders
    Laptop - Xbox Game Bar BUG Recording - Videos too bright - Asus Rog Strix G17 2021, RTX...: [IMG] Hi - I have used the Xbox Game Bar to record my workflow, games and more things for a long time. I have bought an Asus Rog Strix G17 2021 (RTX 3070, Ryzen 5900HX) and when I use the Xbox...