(Astroneer PC) Lost save and unlocks

Discus and support (Astroneer PC) Lost save and unlocks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently temporarily switched to a different account to test something out, but when I went back to my main account, my save, and unlocks in the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Roblox GamerXoX, Jun 2, 2023.

1. (Astroneer PC) Lost save and unlocks

I recently temporarily switched to a different account to test something out, but when I went back to my main account, my save, and unlocks in the game were gone, it even played the intro scene

I've tried reinstalling it and even imported the save file I, fortunately, made a bit before, but it did not even appear, nor re-unlocked everything (It was a practically 100% save too)

I'm hoping that there is some way to re-download the save and unlocks from the cloud, or revert the cloud to a previous version if the most recent one was overrided

:)

Roblox GamerXoX, Jun 2, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

I'm happy to know it worked!

If you need assistance in the future, you can always create a new post 💜
  3. Roblox GamerXoX Win User

It worked! Thank you soooo much!
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello there, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you lost your progress on Astroneer. Please try the following procedure to see if you're able to restore the last saved data:

1. Sign out from your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store
    2. Reset the Microsoft store cache using the wreset.exe command

You can follow detailed instructions here
    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/m...

3. Double check if everything is up-to-date via Windows Settings > Update and Security > Windows Update, also check for Updates via Microsoft store

4. Go to Settings > apps and features or just apps > installed apps > once you find Astroneer go to advanced settings > select reset and repair

5. Sign in with your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store

6. Finally, open the game and see if you're able to retrieve your progress
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

Play anywhere games sync data so its a simple load and the data is the same. I can play Astroneer on either console or PC and it is the same save game that just sync's.
  6. HugoMonfouga Win User

Campaign weapon unlocks

Your achievements and unlockable contents from the campain are saved on the cloud. You will not lost your content
Thema:

1. (Astroneer PC) Lost save and unlocks - Similar Threads - Astroneer Lost save

2. Astroneer online coop cot working on PC game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astroneer online coop cot working on PC game pass: Hello I am trying to play with a friend, we both have the game on game pass for pc and trying to connect but keep getting the message "" failed to connect to Host "" I tried and researched a...
  3. I can't change the outfit palette of my character in astroneer

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't change the outfit palette of my character in astroneer: I can't change the palette and or outfit of my character f3680522-940f-4349-b100-60bebebd6a35
  4. Xbox Game Pass Astroneer Multiplayer issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Astroneer Multiplayer issues.: My friend and I are both on windows 11, and when i attempt to join his astroneer world (xbox game pass for PC version) it instantly displays failed to connect to host....
  5. unable to play online on specifically Astroneer

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to play online on specifically Astroneer: me and a couple buddy's wanted to play Astroneer, I've played it to the point of grinding all the achievements so I forced them to get the game so I can play with them. I play on windows 10 and I...
  6. I'm getting Error 0x827025b when I launch astroneer on the xbox pc app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm getting Error 0x827025b when I launch astroneer on the xbox pc app.: I recently got the xbox game pass subscription and I downloaded astroneer, but the game won't launch and it keeps giving me the error (0x8027025b) ASTRONEER couldn't launch. I tried updating...
  7. WHERE is Astroneer game installed and located, I mean not the save files, the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHERE is Astroneer game installed and located, I mean not the save files, the game...: System> Win 10 App> XBox GamePass for PC Does anybody knows WHERE is Astroneer game files installed and located? At least for me the game installation location is unknown? Why Astroneer is...
  8. Astroneer multiplayer not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Astroneer multiplayer not working: when joining my brother it says "your connection to the host has been lost" any help? 9711838d-84b6-4d15-88ac-a95464c607c7
  9. Astroneer failed to connect to host issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Astroneer failed to connect to host issues: I just redownloaded astroneer after a long time and tried to play with my friend but we both received failed to connect to host notifications. He was able to log onto another world with another...
  10. Astroneer shuts down the game when I use the platform so where we pick up stuff and have quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Astroneer shuts down the game when I use the platform so where we pick up stuff and have quests: astroneer shuts down the game when I use the platform so where we pick up stuff and have quests <Changed to a question> ***Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming***...