Astro a50

Discus and support Astro a50 in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Astro a50 Hello There ! Please check this link Troubleshoot audio problems in parties on Xbox | Xbox Support for further help.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by saltyboy3, Jul 2, 2021.

1. saltyboy3
    saltyboy3 Guest

Astro a50

saltyboy3, Jul 2, 2021
  2. Mogwai Warrior Win User

Gaming HEadset

Astro A50's. Went to the Astro's after having TB's and would never go back.
  3. AFR-55317D62-98D0-4F Win User

What is your preferred headset to use when gaming?

Astro A40s or A50s all the way!
  4. mutatorzz Win User

Ridiculous!

Astro A50 headset is compatible with everything.
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Wireless headset for use with Xbox One X AND smart TV

I use the Astros A50 and they are goooood!!
  6. CraftNut-18885D7D-5B Win User

One Update to support optical DD 7.1

According to Astro's website the a40's and a50's have the ability to process the stereo output from the Xbox one into 5.1 or 7.1. I have the Astro a50's and they seem to be processing the signal to 5.1 like the astro website stated. They also recommended
    to have the 7.1 button turned on.
Thema:

Astro a50

1. Astro a50 - Similar Threads - Astro a50

2. astro a50 mic not working on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    astro a50 mic not working on xbox?: new headset sound works fine but mic does not, cannot do any updates that require a pc only have a console 95701602-cd5f-4951-b222-ab1d7de2f8cd
  3. Astro A50s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A50s: My Astro A50s have worked great for the past year and half but two nights ago my headset on start up would work fine I unplugg the base I have no feedback on my end and I can't hear anyone in the...
  4. Astro a50 static issue on series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro a50 static issue on series X: I have a set of Astro A50s that I have used for about 2 years with zero issue. Now during use of the headset there is a static noise every 2 minutes or so on YouTube or spotify but on Netflix it...
  5. Astro A50 GEN 1 or 2 mic doesnt pick up my voice talking in party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A50 GEN 1 or 2 mic doesnt pick up my voice talking in party chat: bought this wireless mic awhile back for the xbox one worked fine then come to get it connected to my xbox series x but it seems as though when everything is connected and the mic is fliped down...
  6. Astro A50’s not connecting properly to my Series S.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A50’s not connecting properly to my Series S.: My Astro A50s that I just recently had to update have never given me problems before. With that being said, even after hard resetting them and my console multiple ways, they only connect for chat...
  7. Series X and Astro A50’s Causing Soundbar Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Series X and Astro A50’s Causing Soundbar Issue: My Series X has intermittent audio output to my soundbar. Xbox audio routes to TV via brand new 8K HDMI cable, then from TV to soundbar via Optical Audio cable. A50’s are installed via Bluetooth....
  8. Astro A50 - Dolby Atmos reverb only on XBOX Consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Astro A50 - Dolby Atmos reverb only on XBOX Consoles: Hello insiders, there has been a problem on XBOX One and Series consoles since the Astro A50 USB update was released. If the headset is in "USB-Mode" connected with the console (without...
  9. please help I am unable to get my astro A50 wireless headset to give out game audio, I only...

in XboX Insiders
    please help I am unable to get my astro A50 wireless headset to give out game audio, I only...: I have followed all "how to" videos and step by step guides online with Dolby etc. Please help! submitted by /u/RagedImp [link] [comments]
  10. are the astro a50 still having issues in party chat?

in XboX Insiders
    are the astro a50 still having issues in party chat?: i know it was a known issue but has it been fixed? im still having issue with my astro a 50 in party chat submitted by /u/outlawea [link] [comments]