Astro A40 with M80 Mixamp Microphone Troubles

Discus and support Astro A40 with M80 Mixamp Microphone Troubles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; To whom it may concern: I have had the astro A40 headset for a little over a year, purchased in new condition. Lately I have had the issue with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ManyScissors408, Jan 7, 2022.

1. Astro A40 with M80 Mixamp Microphone Troubles

To whom it may concern:

I have had the astro A40 headset for a little over a year, purchased in new condition. Lately I have had the issue with the microphone not working anymore, but the sound, including chat audio from other players, works just fine. Could this be a software issue on the controller or xbox end or could it be with the mixamp? I have tried using a turtle beach mixamp with a regular microphone cable and that worked fine.

:)

ManyScissors408, Jan 7, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If a different headset with different Mixamp works just fine it means that it's not the controller and in this case, you may need to reach out to the manufacturer so they can investigate further on what really is the issue as well as guide you with the options available to them.

Here you go: https://help.astrogaming.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
  3. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Getting an Echo in Voice Chat when playing with my friend

I'm getting the same thing. Which headset are you using? I'm using an Astro A40 with MixAmp M80.
  4. bowski477 Win User

What headset do you guy's and girl's use?

I had an older pair of Astro A40s that I used on the 360. Boy do they last. I did get a new pair of Astros for Christmas though. The ones with the M80 mixamp and I love it.
  5. Murderstyle75 Win User

Voice Recording Help

6. Dwhitt1981 Win User

Xbox One Astro a40 with M80 Mixamp?

Thanks for your reply. The only thing about the reg a40 is I play about 9 or 10 feet from my tv in the living room . With two kids and a dog im sure it will get pulled off my head and I'm not sure the wires included will reach. And for going up to the a50
    I really dont want to pay $300 plus tax for a headset.
Thema:

1. Astro A40 with M80 Mixamp Microphone Troubles - Similar Threads - Astro A40 M80

2. Astro a40 microphone problem on windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Astro a40 microphone problem on windows 11: I have an astro a40. I checked all options and i still have this low volume microphone. I have checked microphone volume and all this things but I still can't get heared by my friends. It is...
  3. My Astro A40 mic works in discord, but when I go into Xbox party it says “we can’t find...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Astro A40 mic works in discord, but when I go into Xbox party it says “we can’t find...: I have an Xbox one S. I’m not sure why the mic works in discord, but not in the Xbox party. I don’t change anything when I switch, my mic isn’t muted but when I go to an Xbox party others can’t...
  4. Astro A40 tr +M80 mixamp not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A40 tr +M80 mixamp not working: I recently bought the astro A40 tr +m80 mixamp but they do not work with my Xbox elite series 2 controller on my Xbox series x. If I use the basic audio cable that comes with the headset, I get...
  5. Astro a40 and m80 mix amp

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro a40 and m80 mix amp: I just bought the blue and grey Microsoft Xbox one remote. I have the Astro A40 with M80 mixamp. It is not working on this remote. It works on my other remotes (which are basic and non Bluetooth),...
  6. Astro A40 with M80 mix amp not working since March 30 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A40 with M80 mix amp not working since March 30 update: On or around March 30th the left side of my headset quite working with my Xbox One X after a update. Ive tried multiple controlers, updating the controlers, changing the setting. NOTHING WORKS....
  7. Astro a40 with m80 doesn't work on elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro a40 with m80 doesn't work on elite controller: have just purchased an Astro a40 headset with m80 mixamp, the mic wasn't working at all. After researching and trying everything, I discovered that it would work in my original controller but not...
  8. Astro A40 & MixAmp M80 review

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A40 & MixAmp M80 review: I currently own 2 other headsets (Turtle Beach Stealth 500X and the MS Stereo Headset), so those are the only other models I'm able to compare the A40s to. I think the A40 is a really nice...
  9. Astro A40 + Mix Amp M80 Is The Best Headset I've Ever Owned!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A40 + Mix Amp M80 Is The Best Headset I've Ever Owned!: Today is the day I finally say goodbye to Turtle Beach. I've been using Turtle Beach headsets since the X1s, but the Astro A40 is hands down the best headset I've used so far, especially for the...
  10. Xbox One Astro a40 with M80 Mixamp?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Astro a40 with M80 Mixamp?: I talked with Astro a few times about them being stero and not 7.1. They told me that the headset is 7.1 and the Xbox controller is able to run 7.1 but the controller's 7.1 is enabled. Will this...