Astro A40+ mixamp Pro: cannot hear others.

Discus and support Astro A40+ mixamp Pro: cannot hear others. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So at first when I got this set up I was having the opposite issue where it wouldn’t assign so I couldn’t use the mic. Once I found out I needed to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/0ovation1, Jan 13, 2021.

1. /u/0ovation1
    /u/0ovation1 Guest

So at first when I got this set up I was having the opposite issue where it wouldn’t assign so I couldn’t use the mic. Once I found out I needed to update the headset to get it to assign the new issue is now that unless I’m in pc mode I can’t hear others but they can hear me. (When I’m in pc mode they can’t hear me so I can’t just use that) there’s this weird moment when I switch the mix amp to Xbox mode that it works until the Xbox tells me it’s been assigned. Please help!

submitted by /u/0ovation1
    [link] [comments]

/u/0ovation1, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Murderstyle75 Win User

Voice Recording Help

3. LeGiTxxPunkSteR Win User

what is your fav headset or mic

Astro A40 TR with Mixamp Pro TR
  4. IceStorm III Win User

Need Help Choosing A Good Gaming Headset!!!?

For $100? Astro A30, though it appears they now go for $129.99.

I tried Turtle Beach's X41. That was awful. Tritton's AX Pro had hiss. Astro A30/A40 and the MixAmp and MixAmp 5.8? No issues.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Separate bitstream format options for HDMI/Optical on Xbox One X

[...]On my PS4 I also use an Astro A40 Mixamp Pro, which is capable of delivering DTS through HDMI and DD through optical. However the Xbox One X can't. [...]
    Just so I understand your setup correctly:

You have a PS4 connected to a Astro A40 Mixamp Pro, and you feed DTS to that Mixamp?

And you do NOT use such a Mixamp on the Xbox One?

Or what exactly prevents you from using that Mixamp with DTS on the Xbox One as well, so you don't have to switch the sound format?
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Astro a40 + mixamp pro

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey LoveTiK, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Does your headset is a USB or 3.5 mm jack (P2 or P3)?
Thema:

1. Astro A40+ mixamp Pro: cannot hear others. - Similar Threads - Astro A40+ mixamp

2. Astro A40 TR +Mixamp audio issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Astro A40 TR +Mixamp audio issues: Hi there, I've recently installed the beta for MW2 and whenever I go into a game I get a horrid screeching noise through my headset. I also get the same noise when playing forza horizon. I don't...
  3. Astro A40 tr +M80 mixamp not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A40 tr +M80 mixamp not working: I recently bought the astro A40 tr +m80 mixamp but they do not work with my Xbox elite series 2 controller on my Xbox series x. If I use the basic audio cable that comes with the headset, I get...
  4. Astro a40 + Mixamp Gen 4 won’t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro a40 + Mixamp Gen 4 won’t connect: Hello, I need some help with my new Astro set up. I completed all firmware updates after buying it. I tried plugging it in to my Series X via Micro USB, but nothing happens. My series X doesn’t...
  5. Astro A40 with M80 Mixamp Microphone Troubles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Astro A40 with M80 Mixamp Microphone Troubles: To whom it may concern: I have had the astro A40 headset for a little over a year, purchased in new condition. Lately I have had the issue with the microphone not working anymore, but the sound,...
  6. Astro a40 + mixamp pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro a40 + mixamp pro: I have plug it all in and the audio is working but when i try to talk in a party my mic doesn't work 70d5109f-7837-4b90-8930-8d12c194a19e
  7. Why is my astro a40 mic not working with no mixamp.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my astro a40 mic not working with no mixamp.: I got the astro a40s for christmas but I don't know how to fix the mic with no mixamp on xbox with no pc 94dac18a-95a9-4eac-8866-ed9b3aa18c79
  8. Astro a40 with mixamp pro

in XBoX Accessibility
    Astro a40 with mixamp pro: I just purchased the astro a40 with mixamp pro headset, I am unable to get my microphone to work and when I try to assign the headset to my xbox account, it will not let me do so. Any ideas on how...
  9. ASTRO A40 + SETUP MIXAMP PRO GEN 2 (2019)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ASTRO A40 + SETUP MIXAMP PRO GEN 2 (2019): Salve, vorrei sapere come si configura headset (astro a40 + mixamp pro) su xbox per usare il dolby atmos usando l'app dolby access poichè se lo configuro secondo la guida di astro l'app mi dice...
  10. Astro A40 TR + Mixamp Not Connecting to profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A40 TR + Mixamp Not Connecting to profile: Hello! I am new to this community forum thing, so hang with me. Yesterday I went out and purchased the Astro A40 TR headset with the updated mixamp. Upon arriving home I followed the instruction...