Assinei o gamepass e minha vantegens não aparecem[Translation-I signed the gamepass and my...

Discus and support Assinei o gamepass e minha vantegens não aparecem[Translation-I signed the gamepass and my... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Boa tarde, eu assinei o xbox gamepass e as minha vantegens não aparecem, quando eu deslogo da minha conta todas as vantagens aparecem, quando eu logo... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Venthyz, Aug 28, 2020.

  1. Venthyz
    Venthyz Guest

    Assinei o gamepass e minha vantegens não aparecem[Translation-I signed the gamepass and my...


    Boa tarde, eu assinei o xbox gamepass e as minha vantegens não aparecem, quando eu deslogo da minha conta todas as vantagens aparecem, quando eu logo de novo só aparece a vantagem do overcooked 2 e as outra não, o que eu posso fazer?

    [Translation-Good afternoon, I signed the xbox gamepass and my advantages do not appear, when I log out of my account all the advantages appear, when I just again appear the advantage of overcooked 2 and the other does not, what can I do?]

    :)
     
    Venthyz, Aug 28, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

    Assinei o gamepass e minha vantegens não aparecem[Translation-I signed the gamepass and my advantages do not appear]

    Hi Venthyz,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have an issue with subscription. We recommend try signing out of all Xbox related apps. Once done then try and sign back in.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  3. diego pds Win User

    modo desenvolvedor [Translation-developer mode]

    e não sei se essa assinatura funciona no modo normal do xbox,mas eu assinei o gamepass que estava 1 real e retirou do cartão e não contabilizou que tinha a assinatura,então assinei de novo e retirou mais 1 real e não contabilizou que eu tinha assinatura,mas
    se eu for em assinaturas diz que eu tenho gamepass que vai acabar em 04/04/19 e o gamepass não funciona e meu medo é de o gamepass começa a funcionar e eu ser banido por ter comprado 2 mês por 1 real

    [Translation-

    and I do not know if this signature works in the normal mode of xbox, but I signed the gamepass that was 1 real and removed from the card and did not count that had the signature, so I signed again and removed another real 1 and did
    not count that I had signature
    , but if I am in signatures it says that I have gamepass that will end on 04/04/19 and the gamepass does not work and my fear is that the gamepass starts to work and I get banned for having bought
    2 months for 1 real]
  4. Kaiky Dos Santos Win User

    Multijogador [Multiplayer]

    Eu não consigo me conectar nem no meu Xbox one e nem no meu celular, e sim, eu tenho "gamepass últimas", que tem acesso ao gold e gamepass

    Já tentei desconectar e conectar minha conta diversas vezes mas não influenciou em nada

    [Translation-I can't connect either on my Xbox one or my phone, and yes, I have "gamepass latest", which has access to the gold and gamepass





    I've tried disconnecting and connecting my account several times but it hasn't influenced anything]
  5. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

    GamePass - MetroExodus

    O jogo é maravilhoso e você não quer ele só porque voce tem? Seja um pouco mais coletivo, tem muitas pessoas que não tem o jogo e vai poder jogar com o gamepass

    ---------

    [Mod Translation - The game is wonderful and you do not want it just because you have it?
    Be a little more collective, there are many people who do not have the game and will be able to play with the gamepass]
  6. yFoX inSanuS Win User

    How can I redeem Discord Nitro's reward from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription.

    Estranho, porque só aparece essa opção quando o gamepass não está ativo... Certeza que esta ativo o gamepass ultimate e nessa mesma conta?
Thema:

Assinei o gamepass e minha vantegens não aparecem[Translation-I signed the gamepass and my...

Loading...
  1. Assinei o gamepass e minha vantegens não aparecem[Translation-I signed the gamepass and my... - Similar Threads - Assinei gamepass minha

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  9. Eu assinei a game pass console 1 mes paguei o primeiro me mas agora n paguei uma vez e...

    in XBoX on Mobile
    Eu assinei a game pass console 1 mes paguei o primeiro me mas agora n paguei uma vez e...: Eu assinei a game pass console 1 mes paguei o primeiro me mas agora n paguei uma vez e agora não consigo cancelar nem desativar pagamento automático e agora n cnsg usar mais códigos por que?...
  10. Assinei em duplicidade [Edit - Translation] - Good afternoon,

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assinei em duplicidade [Edit - Translation] - Good afternoon,: Boa tarde, Eu cancelei a assinatura do game pass do xbox one e depois me arrenpendi. Fui reativar a assinatura e por engano, reativei duas vezes a mesma assinatura. Constam as duas na minha conta...