Assinei em duplicidade [Edit - Translation] - Good afternoon,
Discus and support Assinei em duplicidade [Edit - Translation] - Good afternoon, in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Boa tarde, Eu cancelei a assinatura do game pass do xbox one e depois me arrenpendi. Fui reativar a assinatura e por engano, reativei duas vezes a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RosimeireBispo, Nov 7, 2018.
Thema:
Assinei em duplicidade [Edit - Translation] - Good afternoon,
Loading...
-
Assinei em duplicidade [Edit - Translation] - Good afternoon, - Similar Threads - Assinei duplicidade Edit
-
Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft
in XboX InsidersMake a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]... -
(disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...
in XboX Insiders(disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the...: (disk to digital) i have the deluxe edition of borderlands 3 on disk and when i clamed the digital licence it took all my dlc away??? if this is a known issue is there a way to fix this?... -
Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?
in XboX InsidersWill the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments] -
Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersCannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no... -
O jogo Killer Instinct Definitive Edition está na categoria de Aplicativos, porquê?
in XboX InsidersO jogo Killer Instinct Definitive Edition está na categoria de Aplicativos, porquê?: Já faz anos que vejo esse jogo na seção de Aplicativos e até hoje não entendi o motivo disso, se é algum tipo de bug que nunca foi corrigido ou era pra ele estar ali mesmo, enfim, mais alguém já... -
Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition cool animation removed with latest Update
in XboX InsidersXbox One X Project Scorpio Edition cool animation removed with latest Update: the new xbox logo update on the project Scorpio edition console removed the cool animation when powering on. the latest update removed it and only has the new logo now. this seems like a issue.... -
Feature request: Edit game (like COD) loadouts in the Xbox app for mobile
in XboX InsidersFeature request: Edit game (like COD) loadouts in the Xbox app for mobile: Might sound a bit out there, but this would’ve awesome. Currently you have to be in-game to do this. If it was available in the app I would be using it daily. COD perhaps because it is all... -
Eu assinei a game pass console 1 mes paguei o primeiro me mas agora n paguei uma vez e...
in XBoX on MobileEu assinei a game pass console 1 mes paguei o primeiro me mas agora n paguei uma vez e...: Eu assinei a game pass console 1 mes paguei o primeiro me mas agora n paguei uma vez e agora não consigo cancelar nem desativar pagamento automático e agora n cnsg usar mais códigos por que?... -
Assinei o gamepass e minha vantegens não aparecem[Translation-I signed the gamepass and my...
in XBoX on WindowsAssinei o gamepass e minha vantegens não aparecem[Translation-I signed the gamepass and my...: Boa tarde, eu assinei o xbox gamepass e as minha vantegens não aparecem, quando eu deslogo da minha conta todas as vantagens aparecem, quando eu logo de novo só aparece a vantagem do overcooked 2...