Assigned Xbox Live to wrong profile

Discus and support Assigned Xbox Live to wrong profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Guys hope you can help? I'm fairly new to xbox and I have four profiles setup for me and my family. And I was on xbox dashboard and I setup xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PhoebeMai, Jan 3, 2014.

1. PhoebeMai
    PhoebeMai Guest

Hi Guys hope you can help?

I'm fairly new to xbox and I have four profiles setup for me and my family. And I was on xbox dashboard and I setup xbox live but I assigned it to my daughters profile instead of mine. Don't really want to delete my daughters profile, just really want to
    transfer the live account to my profile. Not used any xbox gold live yet or anything.

Or can I just delete the live account and setup up again in my profile?

Thanks in advance..Assigned Xbox Live to wrong profile :)

:)

PhoebeMai, Jan 3, 2014
  2. jagmart
    jagmart Guest
    Xbox Live Gold assigned to wrong profile

Hi guys, need help...

Brand new to xbox live. I purchased Gold membership today for my son and have assigned the membership in my own xbox live profile by mistake. Is there any way I can switch the gold membership to his profile without any tears or additional cost.

Many thanks

jagmart, Jan 3, 2014
  3. jagmart
    jagmart Guest

Many thanks, I'll contact support and sort it out.

jagmart, Jan 3, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

You cannot transfer anything between accounts. Your best course of action would be to contact phone support to see if they will cancel your daughter's subscription amd give.you a token for the renaining time.
    support.xbox.com/contactus

x24hrs2livex, Jan 3, 2014
  5. PhoebeMai
    PhoebeMai Guest
    I didn't setup gold or redeem any code, just assigned Live to my daughters and not mine.

Can I remove live from my daughters and just set it up on mine? if so how?

And thanks for answering so quick..

PhoebeMai, Jan 3, 2014
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    If you didn't set up gold on her account, then you wouldn't have assigned anything to just your daughter's profile. You would just need to join Live with your account.

Smwutches, Jan 3, 2014
  7. PhoebeMai
    PhoebeMai Guest
    Super, Thanks for your help guys..Assigned Xbox Live to wrong profile :)

PhoebeMai, Oct 31, 2018
  8. PhoebeMai Win User

Super, Thanks for your help guys..:)
  9. PhoebeMai Win User

I didn't setup gold or redeem any code, just assigned Live to my daughters and not mine.

Can I remove live from my daughters and just set it up on mine? if so how?

And thanks for answering so quick..
  10. Smwutches Win User

If you didn't set up gold on her account, then you wouldn't have assigned anything to just your daughter's profile. You would just need to join Live with your account.
  11. x24hrs2livex Win User

You cannot transfer anything between accounts. Your best course of action would be to contact phone support to see if they will cancel your daughter's subscription amd give.you a token for the renaining time.
    support.xbox.com/contactus
  12. jagmart Win User

Many thanks, I'll contact support and sort it out.
Thema:

1. Assigned Xbox Live to wrong profile - Similar Threads - Assigned Live wrong

2. Headset Pairing and Assignment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Pairing and Assignment: So I just recently bought a refurbished wireless headset, (Razer Kaira Pro), and the day I bought it I paired it to my girlfriends xbox one, and it assigned to her account. I’m now at my own house...
  3. Xbox controllers assigned to profiles issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controllers assigned to profiles issue: My wife and I are trying to play 2 player fortnite. I recently bought her a new Xbox brand Xbox controller and a turtle beach head set. I paired her new controller to our Xbox and created her own...
  4. How to assign controller 2 to player 2 when playing locally?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to assign controller 2 to player 2 when playing locally?: Hello, when I try to play 2 players locally on my Xbox series S, it recognizes the 2 controllers for player 1. I tried to turn off/turn on the controller 2, it still assign it to player 1. How can...
  5. Can the be two assigned as adults in family safety

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can the be two assigned as adults in family safety: In Family Safety app, can a husband & wife both share organizer role? 29181d13-df6f-42f4-accd-26362a79156e
  6. Assign buttons to steering wheels

in XboX Insiders
    Assign buttons to steering wheels: Forza Motorsport is coming out and it will surely not be possible to assign the additional buttons on my fanatec steering wheel since Xbox only allows me the default buttons on the controller....
  7. Stopped Auto assigning

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stopped Auto assigning: Ive had this headset for a year and it has always automatically assigned to my main account on my xbox, yesterday it stopped automatically assigning and it didn't let me hear anyone in party chat...
  8. Assigning Minecraft account to a diffrent Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assigning Minecraft account to a diffrent Microsoft account: Since my Microsoft account was linked to my Minecraft account I lost access to my Minecraft account cause someone deleted my Microsoft account. Now Im not sure what happens but I was wondering if...
  9. There is an XBox profile assigned to my Microsoft Account that is not me! How to Delete???

in XBoX Accessibility
    There is an XBox profile assigned to my Microsoft Account that is not me! How to Delete???: Can someone please tell me why there is an XBox profile assigned to my Microsoft account, and how to delete this? I have never used XBox! No-one else has access to my computer. I tried looking at...
  10. New assign possibilities to Xbox Elite 2 Controller's paddles

in XboX Insiders
    New assign possibilities to Xbox Elite 2 Controller's paddles: I would really like to be able assign the following to the Xbox Elite 2 Controller's paddles: * Button combinations, like LB + X to P1, LB + Y to P3. For example in Snowrunner, the AWD and Diff...