Assetto Corsa servers Ireland Xbox

Discus and support Assetto Corsa servers Ireland Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Recently bought AC and over the past couple of days I’ve wanted to do some racing online but the game cannot connect to any server Tried to create... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Phelan Pritchard, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Phelan Pritchard
    Phelan Pritchard New Member

Hi,

Recently bought AC and over the past couple of days I’ve wanted to do some racing online but the game cannot connect to any server
    Tried to create a private lobby but nothing
    If anybody knows why this is and can the problem be resolved?
    Any help or advice much appreciated

Thanks

Phelan Pritchard, Jan 18, 2019
  2. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

Top picks for 2019

I'm hoping Assetto Corsa Competizione will be released for Xbox!🙂🤞
  3. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

What games would you like to see come to Xbox from PC?

Would love to play 'Gran Turismo Sport' and 'Assetto Corsa Competizione' on Xbox.
  4. RicME85-[xboxvenue] Win User

#YOLO Mission 3 is also stuck for Me

I too have this issue.

Bought Assetto Corsa, Just Cause 3 and Grand Theft Auto 4. I earned 3 achievements in Assetto Corsa then have something like 17 on Just Cause 3 but have been stuck on the of 5 on the Yolo mission for days. I have since gone back
    and earned another 2 on Assetto Corsa to make 5 for that game incase it has glitched.
  5. Def Oso Win User

What is the " Main " & " Secondary " games that you're playing now?

XboxOne- Destiny soon to be Far Cry 4 (main)

Pc- Assetto Corsa (secondary)
  6. Racer30bk Win User

no force feedback when quick resume on xbox X

Tried that same problem it only happens with ACC . Doesn’t happen with Assetto Corsa or project cars 2. Very frustrating
Thema:

1. Assetto Corsa servers Ireland Xbox - Similar Threads - Assetto Corsa servers

2. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  3. Can I use my G923 wheel with assetto corsa on the series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use my G923 wheel with assetto corsa on the series s?: I can use the g923 with other games but when I load assetto corsa the wheel disconnects. 7bfd3451-1d09-469c-8bc8-0cdc16d92915
  4. Assetto Corsa Competizione Bug Crossplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assetto Corsa Competizione Bug Crossplay: My game (Assetto Corsa Competizione) is closing on its own when I enter a multiplayer match. It started happening after the update that introduced crossplay. Is anyone experiencing the same issue?...
  5. How can I get my game files for Assetto Corsa back the way they ought to be?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get my game files for Assetto Corsa back the way they ought to be?: To say I'm frustrated would be a gross understatement I wanted to take One Drive off my PC's path. I did that but since then a few games on Steam became lost or modified. I've tried every...
  6. Monitor options for series x on Assetto corsa competizione

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monitor options for series x on Assetto corsa competizione: Hi all I’m looking at the Samsung G5 32” quad hd 165hz 1ms monitor currently on sale at currys. For running ACC is it better running 1440p than 4k as fps seem to be a lot higher on 1440p and have...
  7. Unable to install Assetto Corsa, which should be available on Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Assetto Corsa, which should be available on Game Pass: Hi! Xbox One S user here. I am a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber. I tried to install Assetto Corsa once it was available on GP but was unable to do so. This is what it says on the store when I...
  8. Port Forwarding For assetto corsa competizione

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Port Forwarding For assetto corsa competizione: Hi im strugging to get a dashborad working with my port forwarding, im using virgin media hub 3 and x box series x 0bfb52b5-c2e1-435b-b44f-a3074348b07c
  9. assetto corsa competizione gt4 pack remains locked after purchase When then click buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    assetto corsa competizione gt4 pack remains locked after purchase When then click buy...: assetto corsa competizione gt4 pack remains locked after purchase When then click buy purchase which has already been purchased error shows this page can’t be loaded any ideas ?...
  10. Assetto Corsa Competizione

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assetto Corsa Competizione: Hello, I bought the season pass for acc and it states owned in the game store however when i go to "manage game & add ons" the season pass is no where to be seen. Anyone have any idea what i...