Assassin's creed Valhalla Black Friday's deals

Discus and support Assassin's creed Valhalla Black Friday's deals in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I loved the trailer and the Viking world looks breathtaking. The standard game is on sale for £19 and also the deluxe, the complete and the Ragnarok... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Giobox77, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Giobox77
    Giobox77 Guest

I loved the trailer and the Viking world looks breathtaking. The standard game is on sale for £19 and also the deluxe, the complete and the Ragnarok edition are on sale. However, I saw on YouTube many people complaining about add-ons and DLC which are nothing special. Is it worth it to spend extra money for special editions n or the standard version is good on its own?

Many thanks

:)

Giobox77, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Giobox77 Win User

Hi Derek thanks for your reply!

I totally understand and respect your point of view.

However, you should consider that until 3/4 months ago I never owned a console in my life, I used to know probably 2 or 3 games and I never heard in my life words like DLC, add-ons, etc, so personal opinions from experienced gamers can be very useful as I manage to understand more about this unknown universe.
  3. Giobox77 Win User

I never thought it was personal Derek 🙂 your point of view was absolutely reasonable and correct.

What os the DLC in question? There os more than one.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Giobox, this is a personal opinion of each player, friend.

I can't give you information based on personal opinion about a game.

What I can advise you is to look for some reviews about the game, to help you decide if you like the content or not.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

DLC are game expansions.

Be it items, maps, stories, game modes.

All content that is added to your current game.

It's worth taking a look at the DLCs contained to see if you like it.
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

I see, I will try to express myself correctly so as not to appear to be personal.

The DLC in question adds several more hours of gameplay and explores a whole new universe.

It's up to you to decide how much you like the game.

However, you can get the DLC separately later if you choose to buy the standard version.
Thema:

1. Assassin's creed Valhalla Black Friday's deals - Similar Threads - Assassin's creed Valhalla

2. Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc: I am trying to download assassins creed Valhalla on my PC through game pass, and when I hit install absolutely nothing happens. I double checked, and there is more than enough storage space, only...
  3. Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install: Recently moved which account is linked with Xbox and ubisoft. All the old games show up on the new Ubisoft account, and Ubisoft shows the correct xbox account. However, when push install on AC:...
  4. Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...: Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on a Xbox one x it does not show install option. it's show buy ubisoft+ subscription....
  5. Assassin's creed mirage and valhalla are the only games crashes in xbox x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed mirage and valhalla are the only games crashes in xbox x: Assassin's creed mirage and valhalla are the only games crashes in xbox x. Tried clearing cache, different profiles, rest the console (both methods) and reinstalled but still the same. Also I...
  6. Why is Assassin's Creed Valhalla is not installing properly?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Assassin's Creed Valhalla is not installing properly?: I have tried to installed Valhalla twice and it always stopped at 99%. No matter what I do, it doesn't install properly. 15945a6b-9c36-433e-99ef-2e01229892c5
  7. Assassin's Creed Valhalla Siege of Paris keeps crashing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla Siege of Paris keeps crashing.: Just purchase the siege of Paris expansion for Assassin's Creed Valhalla and it keeps crashing after the cut scene in the rot of slums. Try to go back and reload the game but it kicks me out in...
  8. Why isn't my assassin's creed Valhalla letting me play it goes to the main screen and then...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my assassin's creed Valhalla letting me play it goes to the main screen and then...: I have installed the game and It goes to the main screen of the game as soon as I press a it acts like it's going to load and then Kix me back to the dashboard I have tried all of the basic things...
  9. Assassin's Creed Valhalla Install Stops, Requires Already Present Physical Disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla Install Stops, Requires Already Present Physical Disc: I am trying to install Assassin's Creed Valhalla on an Xbox One using a physical disc. At some point during the install (offline mode) or update (online mode), the install/update stops and gives...
  10. Assassins Creed Valhalla crash on series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Valhalla crash on series s: Yesterday I bought Assassins Creed Valhalla on my series s and download it. Today when I try to start the game for the first time I wanted to use my older ubisoft connect account to get my process...