Assassin's Creed: Unity (Dead Kings DLC) - Freedom Fighter Achievement Not Unlocking

Discus and support Assassin's Creed: Unity (Dead Kings DLC) - Freedom Fighter Achievement Not Unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I’ve recently worked on 100%’ing Assassins Creed Unity. I now only have 1 achievement missing but I believe there is an issue with it after reading... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GIBBO OF HULL, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Assassin's Creed: Unity (Dead Kings DLC) - Freedom Fighter Achievement Not Unlocking

Hi, I’ve recently worked on 100%’ing Assassins Creed Unity. I now only have 1 achievement missing but I believe there is an issue with it after reading online. Achievement: Freedom Fighter Requirements:
    Kill 15 Raider Leaders Currently my progress sits at 93% on the achievement progress bar which works out at 14 killed. I’ve killed way more than 14 but the achievement will not unlock, I’ve contacted Xbox Support and done various troubleshooting with them
    but now they’ve advised I reach out to you. A friend who was also playing the game at the same time as me managed to unlock this achievement without any issues so I’m not actually sure why it hasn’t worked for me. Other achievements unlocked before and after
    this perfectly fine but it was just this one that had the issues and based on a lot of online forums it seems I wasn’t the only one that had issues.

I've completed various troubleshooting instructed to me by both Xbox and Ubisoft Support but to no avail. I've now been told to post this here
    by Xbox Support so that an Achievement Moderator will look into this for me.

I look forward to hearing back regarding this.

Thanks.

:)

GIBBO OF HULL, Jun 15, 2020
  2. xGuerreiro81 Win User

Assassin’s Creed Unity achievement not unlocking

Hello.

I'm with a similar problem in Assassin's Creed unity in the dlc dead kings.

The achievement's freedom fighter stay bugged at 93%of progression.

I have already try multiple solutions that I read in the forums and nothing works.

Also the achievement with the kill's with the guillotine gun(With 1 mortar gun kill 5 enemy's simultaneous)not unlocking
  3. x AL3X Zz x Win User

Xbox One error code: 0x87c4000f

Unfortunately me too

I didn't unlock 2 achievements of Assassin's Creed Unity (Dead kings DLC): 100% synchronization and the achievement related to two COOP missions.

Now my achievement APP isn't working anymore.

I really don't want to play the DLC another time!
  4. GIBBO OF HULL Win User

Assassin's Creed: Unity (Dead Kings DLC) - Freedom Fighter Achievement Not Unlocking

Hey,

Thanks for coming back to me on this, apologies for my late response.

i had a case raised with Ubisoft directly after initlally speaking with xbox support as they recommended to aswell but after various troubleshooting with them including port forwarding and DMZ utilization for better service to client communication nothing
    worked and so they referred me back to xbox who then advised i raise my issue here for achievement moderators to look into.

I really hope something can be done though, working through all the AC games and have 100% completion / achievement score on a lot of them now so this will really annoy me if it cant be fixed. :(

Thanks guys.

Look forward to hearing further suggestions.

(Apologies for any typos, using an iphone and the spell checker isnt working on this form)
  5. Ironwilled Win User

Hi Gibbo,

No apologies necessary, I'll keep looking to see if I can find something else to help.
  6. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

This was a solution that was posted on the official forums by a user,

"Okay, just got this achievement and these are the steps I completed to get it to unlock after I uninstalled the Armory weapon pack...

1. Went into "settings," then "my profile;" and set it as my "home xbox."

2. Went into "system" and "clear local saves."

3. Went into "power and startup" and uncheck "when xbox is off, storage is off."

4. Went into "network" and "go offline."

5. Loaded up AC: Unity and played through sequence 4 to access the Dead Kings DLC.

6. Played up to memory 2 where I had to free Leon from prison and I got the guillotine gun.

7. Cleared the mob with the gun, then killed the leader and any adds. Waited for it to say "saving" in the top right of the screen.

8. Pushed start and "reload last checkpoint."

9. Rinse and repeat until I got 20 or so kills to be safe.

10. Quit the game and went back online from "network" in the "settings."

11. Restarted AC: Unity and the achievement popped.

This took me almost 5 hours of restarting the game and playing from scratch. Might have been a little faster if I caught the raider leader checkpoint when Leon was in prison, but I didn't. Also, keep in
    mind, you may have to restart your xbox a few times between steps 1-4. After all is said and done, xbox will ask you which save do you want to use, the one on the xbox or the one in the cloud? If you want all your progress from before, choose the one in the
    cloud(older)."

Source: https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/1059272-Freedom-Fighter-Achievement-Glitch
Thema:

1. Assassin's Creed: Unity (Dead Kings DLC) - Freedom Fighter Achievement Not Unlocking - Similar Threads - Assassin's Creed Unity

2. Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error: I was thinking about getting Assassins Creed Mirage yesterday night. It was 6 PM Pacific Standard Time, the sale was 30% off, and only $35. It showed that it was a "Just for You" sale. Below the...
  3. Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc: I am trying to download assassins creed Valhalla on my PC through game pass, and when I hit install absolutely nothing happens. I double checked, and there is more than enough storage space, only...
  4. Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install: Recently moved which account is linked with Xbox and ubisoft. All the old games show up on the new Ubisoft account, and Ubisoft shows the correct xbox account. However, when push install on AC:...
  5. Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...: Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on a Xbox one x it does not show install option. it's show buy ubisoft+ subscription....
  6. Assassin's creed odyssey won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed odyssey won't start: Assassin's creed odissey is taking too long to start ff65a9f7-a5cc-4ded-9175-da9dc6b49789
  7. Achievements on Xbox Series X (Assassin's Creed Unity & Power Rangers)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements on Xbox Series X (Assassin's Creed Unity & Power Rangers): There's one achievement on Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid and a few story based Assassin's Creed Unity achievements that haven't popped on my console. In the Power Rangers case I've waited...
  8. Reinstalling Assassins creed unity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstalling Assassins creed unity: Recently I decided to switch on my Xbox to play after a long time but when I opened up my game library assassins creed unity had disappeared and when I went to reinstall it from the store I wasn’t...
  9. Assassin’s Creed Unity Achievements are not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin’s Creed Unity Achievements are not unlocking.: Hey, has anyone had problems lately with Assassin’s Creed Unity achievements, not unlocking, even though it’s part of the story. Such as memory sequences, not unlocking achievements. It’s synced...
  10. Assassin's Creed Unity freezes after some time on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Unity freezes after some time on my Xbox Series X: Hello, I purchased the "AC: Unity" recently, but every time I want to play the game it freezes after some time and I have to restart the game. This is the only game with which I experienced the...