Assassins Creed Unity achievement not unlocking in the dlc dead kings

Discus and support Assassins Creed Unity achievement not unlocking in the dlc dead kings in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive been having this issue since this dlc came out I've probably tried unlocking the fraternite achievement probably 10 times or more now and it hasn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlphaGangsta24, Feb 6, 2015.

1. Assassins Creed Unity achievement not unlocking in the dlc dead kings

Ive been having this issue since this dlc came out I've probably tried unlocking the fraternite achievement probably 10 times or more now and it hasn't i really need help with this it still won't pop?

:)

AlphaGangsta24, Feb 6, 2015
  2. Jokul81
    Jokul81 Guest
    Free stuff - My favourite price!

Assassin Creed Unity - Dead Kings -
    store.xbox.com/.../1755302a-d2d4-46c9-8a1f-7c8c754dcdf6

Ok, so AC:U got off ot a bit of a shaky start, there were reports of lots of glitches and bugs (personally I only encounterd one bug about three times in all the time I've played it) but Ubisoft have released the DLC Dead Kings for free. If you have the
    game, get the content. Ubi rarely disappoint

Jokul81, Feb 6, 2015
  3. Where to find AC Unity Dead kings?

I downloaded the DLC for Assassins Creed Unity: Dead Kings and can't figure out how to access the in game feature for my xbox one... Any help

ChangeDaBullets, Feb 6, 2015
  4. BlackAdder7
    BlackAdder7 Guest

I'm not sure if this will help but I did both missions in private mode (instead of online coop) and it popped up once I successfully completed both.

BlackAdder7, Feb 13, 2015
  5. Hello,

AlphaGangsta24

If you are playing with others while you are trying to unlock the achievement. It may or may not give you the achievement. To be able to unlock the achievement fast, please try and did it on your own. If it still does not work.
    Please Private message me and we can work together to try and figure out why it is not working.

Thank You

FousseO

dup6f1409b0-3a90-4de0-8586-bdbdba7a363d, Feb 14, 2015
  6. What have you determined? I am having the same problem. Have played both missions as coop and as single player a number of times. It has not unlocked. I have 100% Sync in dead kings and all other achievements but not Fraternite.

Any thoughts?

kchelicopters, Feb 26, 2015
  7. BlackAdder7
    BlackAdder7 Guest
    I've heard of a few people creating a new save game, then just doing the multiplayer missions, then it pops up for them.

Not sure if that will help or not?

BlackAdder7, Feb 26, 2015
  8. ruyas
    ruyas Guest

I've tried playing the coop missions 4 times and its still not unlocking. Ive only done it by myself but iwent to the icons on the map and selected them through the progress tracker

ruyas, Mar 11, 2015
  9. ruyas
    ruyas Guest
    im having the exact same issue. ive unlocked every other achievement but this one. Ive done both missions over and over with no luck. I definately dont want to erase my saved game just to attempt to get the achievement that may not even unlock. I talked
    to someone through the support chat and I was told they are working on the problem. itd be nice if they could jus check our progress and manually unlock the fratrnite achievement because I put too much time into this game to get 100% of the achievements.

ruyas, Mar 14, 2015
  10. Regele
    Regele Guest
    To be honest I never had any problems with this achievement but a few people did. At the moment the only solution is to go to your games and apps hit Assassins Creed Unity with the menu button, manage game over to the right you should see saved data click
    your profile with the menu button then click delete saved data, then 2 options will come up you'll want to click the one that says delete everywhere. Then you want to uninstall the DLC Dead Kings and re download it you'll have to start a brand new game in
    Assassins Creed Unity but after you have completed sequence 4 travel to Franciade on your map complete the Heist and achievement should pop up.

Regele, Mar 16, 2015
  11. Regele
    Regele Guest
    This is the solution posted by AlphaGangsta24 on Trueachievements.

Regele, Mar 16, 2015
  12. ruyas
    ruyas Guest
    Is there any way to work around deleting the save everywhere? Such as delete the save off the console only then play offline with a new save. Then go online to unlock the achievement then get the cloud save back.. Idk if this will work but I don't want to
    lose my 100% progress over something that shouldn't have happened in the first place. I know its not a big deal to others but I'm a completionist so this is bothering me. Lol

ruyas, Mar 16, 2015
  13. Regele
    Regele Guest

I know what you mean, I had a similar problem with Assassin's Creed 3, I couldn't get 100% completionist because a few diary pages didn't show up after I collected them with Haytham.I just couldn't delete the game after I spend around 60 hours game play.I
    don't really know if it's gonna work if you delete the data and start a new game offline, it might work.

Regele, Nov 1, 2018
  14. x AL3X Zz x Win User

Xbox One error code: 0x87c4000f

Unfortunately me too

I didn't unlock 2 achievements of Assassin's Creed Unity (Dead kings DLC): 100% synchronization and the achievement related to two COOP missions.

Now my achievement APP isn't working anymore.

I really don't want to play the DLC another time!
  15. xGuerreiro81 Win User

Assassin’s Creed Unity achievement not unlocking

Hello.

I'm with a similar problem in Assassin's Creed unity in the dlc dead kings.

The achievement's freedom fighter stay bugged at 93%of progression.

I have already try multiple solutions that I read in the forums and nothing works.

Also the achievement with the kill's with the guillotine gun(With 1 mortar gun kill 5 enemy's simultaneous)not unlocking
  16. Jokul81 Win User

Free stuff - My favourite price!

Assassin Creed Unity - Dead Kings -
    store.xbox.com/.../1755302a-d2d4-46c9-8a1f-7c8c754dcdf6

Ok, so AC:U got off ot a bit of a shaky start, there were reports of lots of glitches and bugs (personally I only encounterd one bug about three times in all the time I've played it) but Ubisoft have released the DLC Dead Kings for free. If you have the
    game, get the content. Ubi rarely disappoint
  17. FrancescoLamesso Win User

Achievements app wont open - error code 0x87c40011

I've this problem (again after the issue occured 3 weeks ago) from yesterday in the afternoon. I was playing Assassin's Creed Unity Dead Kings dlc and i've reached an achievement but it dosen't pop-up. From that moment the app doesn't open and give me the
    error mentioned above.
  18. FoXXy Lady Maus Win User

Achievements app wont open - error code 0x87c40011

Hi, i have made 3 achievemts during the last server outtake. 2 of them came after the server are back up within 48h. But my lastone of this three "Defender of Franciade" from Assassin`s Creed Unity Dead Kings DLC is still not unlocked. App and site are working
    without problems for me.
Thema:

1. Assassins Creed Unity achievement not unlocking in the dlc dead kings - Similar Threads - Assassins Creed Unity

2. Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error: I was thinking about getting Assassins Creed Mirage yesterday night. It was 6 PM Pacific Standard Time, the sale was 30% off, and only $35. It showed that it was a "Just for You" sale. Below the...
  3. Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc: I am trying to download assassins creed Valhalla on my PC through game pass, and when I hit install absolutely nothing happens. I double checked, and there is more than enough storage space, only...
  4. Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install: Recently moved which account is linked with Xbox and ubisoft. All the old games show up on the new Ubisoft account, and Ubisoft shows the correct xbox account. However, when push install on AC:...
  5. Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...: Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on a Xbox one x it does not show install option. it's show buy ubisoft+ subscription....
  6. Assassin's creed odyssey won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed odyssey won't start: Assassin's creed odissey is taking too long to start ff65a9f7-a5cc-4ded-9175-da9dc6b49789
  7. Achievements on Xbox Series X (Assassin's Creed Unity & Power Rangers)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements on Xbox Series X (Assassin's Creed Unity & Power Rangers): There's one achievement on Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid and a few story based Assassin's Creed Unity achievements that haven't popped on my console. In the Power Rangers case I've waited...
  8. Reinstalling Assassins creed unity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstalling Assassins creed unity: Recently I decided to switch on my Xbox to play after a long time but when I opened up my game library assassins creed unity had disappeared and when I went to reinstall it from the store I wasn’t...
  9. Assassin’s Creed Unity Achievements are not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin’s Creed Unity Achievements are not unlocking.: Hey, has anyone had problems lately with Assassin’s Creed Unity achievements, not unlocking, even though it’s part of the story. Such as memory sequences, not unlocking achievements. It’s synced...
  10. Assassin's Creed Unity freezes after some time on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Unity freezes after some time on my Xbox Series X: Hello, I purchased the "AC: Unity" recently, but every time I want to play the game it freezes after some time and I have to restart the game. This is the only game with which I experienced the...