Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection Achievement failure

Discus and support Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection Achievement failure in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I already spoke with support regarding this issue and they asked that I put it here. Reference number: 1439045858 I have two achievements that didn’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Abject Demiurge, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection Achievement failure

I already spoke with support regarding this issue and they asked that I put it here. Reference number: 1439045858

I have two achievements that didn’t pop last night on Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection. Just want to see where I can go to get that fixed. I’ve been through all the troubleshooting steps on both my Xboxs including resetting network info. Support said they
    were refreshing my account.

They are not showing in the app, on either device, on my web based profile or on trueachivements. However I did recieve the Ubisoft rewards for completing them.

Achievements:

ACII | The Vault

ACII | An Old Friend Returns

:)

Abject Demiurge, Aug 31, 2018
  2. Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection (X1 18/11/16)

Assassin's Creed 2, Brotherhood and Revelations, with all DLC, enhanced for next gen.
    Assassin’s Creed The Ezio Collection -...

Lostsoul 301281, Aug 31, 2018
  3. Assassins Creed the Ezio collection

Hi is anyone having any problems regarding getting achievements on Assassins Creed the Ezio collection

TheMightyTripod, Aug 31, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Sometimes performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this will help. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back
    in and restart the console.

{Parity}, Aug 31, 2018
  5. Thanks for responding. That has not helped.

Abject Demiurge, Aug 31, 2018
  6. I was told to post this here by support because I was told members of Microsoft support monitor these boards. I’ve already done troubleshooting on my device. Was assured it was an XBOX Live issue. I made multiple calls to support, was put on hold until the
    line went dead a couple of times and then told to come here in chat support. Im not sure where else to go from here. If anyone could assist, my problem is still present.

Thanks.

Abject Demiurge, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Ak1raTetsuO Win User

hi

Im getting down with assassins creed, the ezio collection
  8. Abject Demiurge Win User

I was told to post this here by support because I was told members of Microsoft support monitor these boards. I’ve already done troubleshooting on my device. Was assured it was an XBOX Live issue. I made multiple calls to support, was put on hold until the
    line went dead a couple of times and then told to come here in chat support. Im not sure where else to go from here. If anyone could assist, my problem is still present.

Thanks.
  9. {Parity} Win User

Sometimes performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this will help. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back
    in and restart the console.
  10. Abject Demiurge Win User

Sometimes performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this will help. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power
    cord back in and restart the console.
    Thanks for responding. That has not helped.
  11. V1PER V2 Win User

Not receiving achievements

Mine has now started working again but not properly, the story progression achievments wont unlock for assassins creed: ezio collection ive done the first 3 sequences of AC2 and they havent unlocked
Thema:

1. Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection Achievement failure - Similar Threads - Assassin’s Creed Ezio

2. Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error: I was thinking about getting Assassins Creed Mirage yesterday night. It was 6 PM Pacific Standard Time, the sale was 30% off, and only $35. It showed that it was a "Just for You" sale. Below the...
  3. Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc: I am trying to download assassins creed Valhalla on my PC through game pass, and when I hit install absolutely nothing happens. I double checked, and there is more than enough storage space, only...
  4. Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install: Recently moved which account is linked with Xbox and ubisoft. All the old games show up on the new Ubisoft account, and Ubisoft shows the correct xbox account. However, when push install on AC:...
  5. Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...: Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on a Xbox one x it does not show install option. it's show buy ubisoft+ subscription....
  6. Assassin's creed odyssey won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed odyssey won't start: Assassin's creed odissey is taking too long to start ff65a9f7-a5cc-4ded-9175-da9dc6b49789
  7. Achievements not working Assassins Creed Ezio Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not working Assassins Creed Ezio Edition.: Has anyone else had this happen and if so how do you fix it. Or maybe know if Xbox will fix the games achievements so that they do pop have had multiple story based achievements not pop up as well...
  8. Assassin creed the ezio collection achievements not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin creed the ezio collection achievements not work: I recently started the Assassin Creed Brotherhood version of the game, but i noticed that some achievements didn't work, no matter how hard i tried. I want to know if there is a solution to this...
  9. Assassin Creed Ezio Collection Achievement Glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin Creed Ezio Collection Achievement Glitch: I completely finished the ACII in AC Ezio Collection except one achievement "ACII | The Impenetrable Palazzo". it should unlock after I complete DNA sequence 8. But even I unlocked all the other...
  10. Assassin Creed The Ezio Collection Achievement glitches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin Creed The Ezio Collection Achievement glitches: So was talking to Xbox support to try and get this fixed but nothing happened and these are all the achievements and details on them that I have not unlocked even though I've done the requirements...