Assassin's creed syndicate not showing game picture

Discus and support Assassin's creed syndicate not showing game picture in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Assassin's creed syndicate not showing game picture 7be95a61-aa39-41f9-9354-fa2b89894958 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Buster2099, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Buster2099
    Buster2099 Guest

:)

Buster2099, Nov 27, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks for the extra info
    Please give this a try:

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, try again
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Buster2099

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Is this happening on Xbox or PC?

If it’s on Xbox, what console do you have?

If it’s on PC, are you using windows 10 or 11?

In any case:

What do you mean exactly by "not showing game picture"

Do you mean the game icon / cover?

Please be as detailed as possible

And, what did you tried so far to fix this

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  4. Sodmeister10 Win User

I had the same issue. I went to the game on marketplace and had it reinstalled. It works now! It’s dumb it had to happen that way but I assume it had to go with when all the AC titles went black and gold for the anniversary.
  5. Buster2099 Win User

It's on xbox one. The tile picture is not showing up.
  6. JapsMcGee Win User

Game in limbo between purchase and queue.

Hey guys I figured it out, and it's really stupid. So, in the Xbox store if you search for Assassin's Creed Syndicate, all that pops up is the Gold Edition, the Bonus Helix edition, and all the DLC. No base game right? Navigate your store to the Gold
    edition and it'll have "This bundle includes: Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Assassin's Creed Syndicate Season Pass, Assassin's Creed Syndicate A Long Night, and Assassin's Creed Syndicate Huntsman Outfit.". Click on Assassin's Creed Syndicate under Bundle includes.
    This is the base version of the game. The button that normally says Buy or Manage should say Install. Mine did. I clicked it and the game started installing.

I think it's just a disconnect because for some reason the base version of the game doesn't come up in the searches or the games list in the store, but if you manually navigate to it, it works. Stupid, but at least I'll be able to play this weekend! Hope
    this helps you guys out!
Thema:

1. Assassin's creed syndicate not showing game picture - Similar Threads - Assassin's creed syndicate

2. Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error: I was thinking about getting Assassins Creed Mirage yesterday night. It was 6 PM Pacific Standard Time, the sale was 30% off, and only $35. It showed that it was a "Just for You" sale. Below the...
  3. Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc: I am trying to download assassins creed Valhalla on my PC through game pass, and when I hit install absolutely nothing happens. I double checked, and there is more than enough storage space, only...
  4. Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install: Recently moved which account is linked with Xbox and ubisoft. All the old games show up on the new Ubisoft account, and Ubisoft shows the correct xbox account. However, when push install on AC:...
  5. Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...: Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on a Xbox one x it does not show install option. it's show buy ubisoft+ subscription....
  6. Assassin's creed odyssey won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed odyssey won't start: Assassin's creed odissey is taking too long to start ff65a9f7-a5cc-4ded-9175-da9dc6b49789
  7. Assassin's creed mirage and valhalla are the only games crashes in xbox x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed mirage and valhalla are the only games crashes in xbox x: Assassin's creed mirage and valhalla are the only games crashes in xbox x. Tried clearing cache, different profiles, rest the console (both methods) and reinstalled but still the same. Also I...
  8. Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list: Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list, even though I got it from Xbox Gold in the past. When I search for it in the store, it's asking me to buy it again. I assumed that it was...
  9. Is the new Assassin's creed syndicate giveaway available in xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the new Assassin's creed syndicate giveaway available in xbox: I saw the ubisoft giveaway of ac syndicate. Can we also get it in xbox 7d6df58b-66a0-4126-aa11-a9d31a13723d
  10. How to unlock achievement for Assassin Creed Syndicate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unlock achievement for Assassin Creed Syndicate?: How to unlock achievement for Assassin Creed Syndicate? Im trying to unlock Bartitsu. And tried everything. I contact support and its no help. It be cool someone from the achievement team to...