Assassin's Creed Syndicate achievement on xss cannot be completed

Discus and support Assassin's Creed Syndicate achievement on xss cannot be completed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The achievements of Assassin's Creed: Syndicate on xss have met or exceeded the achievement requirements but cannot be completed, including most... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 彤宁接, Jan 31, 2023.

1. 彤宁接
    彤宁接 Guest

The achievements of Assassin's Creed: Syndicate on xss have met or exceeded the achievement requirements but cannot be completed, including most unsporting, Treasure Hunter, You Shouldn't Steal a Policeman's Helmet, Without a Grudge, Shall we dance, Mentor

Tried restarting, disconnecting and reconnecting, clearing the local cache, logging out of the account and logging in again

Assassin's Creed Syndicate achievement on xss cannot be completed [​IMG]

:)

彤宁接, Jan 31, 2023
  2. 彤宁接 Win User

thanks for your reply, I will try to contact the game support. If I have any questions I may need to trouble you later
  3. 彤宁接 Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Does it only happen to that particular game?

Please make sure that you read the description for the achievement or challenge carefully. You may have to unlock a combination of achievements or challenges to unlock your rewards.

Some achievements may take up to 72 hours to appear online. I would advise to wait until that given time.

You can learn more here https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/achiev....
    I have tried all the methods mentioned in it, but the first three achievements have reached the requirement for more than 72 hours, but they are not unlocked correctly
  4. 彤宁接 Win User

Thanks again for your answer.

To add, I can unlock other achievements in the same game later, but I replay the game progress of Sequence Nine, and the two achievements shall we dance and mentor still cannot be completed
  5. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Does it only happen to that particular game?

Please make sure that you read the description for the achievement or challenge carefully. You may have to unlock a combination of achievements or challenges to unlock your rewards.

Some achievements may take up to 72 hours to appear online. I would advise to wait until that given time.

You can learn more here https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/achiev....
  6. Rostom L Win User

I appreciate your effort in trying those methods. Thank you for the additional information. So you have re-played the other games and same issue. This may have something to do with the game itself already. It may be an issue from their server validating your achievements. In this case, I suggest that you try to contact the game support which is Ubisoft here https://support.ubisoft.com for further investigation into this matter.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you.
Thema:

1. Assassin's Creed Syndicate achievement on xss cannot be completed - Similar Threads - Assassin's Creed Syndicate

2. Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error: I was thinking about getting Assassins Creed Mirage yesterday night. It was 6 PM Pacific Standard Time, the sale was 30% off, and only $35. It showed that it was a "Just for You" sale. Below the...
  3. Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc: I am trying to download assassins creed Valhalla on my PC through game pass, and when I hit install absolutely nothing happens. I double checked, and there is more than enough storage space, only...
  4. Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install: Recently moved which account is linked with Xbox and ubisoft. All the old games show up on the new Ubisoft account, and Ubisoft shows the correct xbox account. However, when push install on AC:...
  5. Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...: Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on a Xbox one x it does not show install option. it's show buy ubisoft+ subscription....
  6. Assassin's creed odyssey won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed odyssey won't start: Assassin's creed odissey is taking too long to start ff65a9f7-a5cc-4ded-9175-da9dc6b49789
  7. Assassin's creed mirage and valhalla are the only games crashes in xbox x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed mirage and valhalla are the only games crashes in xbox x: Assassin's creed mirage and valhalla are the only games crashes in xbox x. Tried clearing cache, different profiles, rest the console (both methods) and reinstalled but still the same. Also I...
  8. Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list: Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list, even though I got it from Xbox Gold in the past. When I search for it in the store, it's asking me to buy it again. I assumed that it was...
  9. Is the new Assassin's creed syndicate giveaway available in xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the new Assassin's creed syndicate giveaway available in xbox: I saw the ubisoft giveaway of ac syndicate. Can we also get it in xbox 7d6df58b-66a0-4126-aa11-a9d31a13723d
  10. How to unlock achievement for Assassin Creed Syndicate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to unlock achievement for Assassin Creed Syndicate?: How to unlock achievement for Assassin Creed Syndicate? Im trying to unlock Bartitsu. And tried everything. I contact support and its no help. It be cool someone from the achievement team to...