Assassins creed revelations - Ezio collection

Discus and support Assassins creed revelations - Ezio collection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing through the Ezio collection very happily for several weeks now. Finally got round to Revelations but it has a nasty bug! I can play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by metallimonkey69, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Assassins creed revelations - Ezio collection

I have been playing through the Ezio collection very happily for several weeks now. Finally got round to Revelations but it has a nasty bug! I can play for 10 - 15 minutes, mostly just wandering around, and it will freeze and turn off my Xbox One X!

None of the other games in the collection did this and none of my other games do either (heavily molded Skyrim, Mass Effect, Forza Horizon).

Has anyone else had this issue because trying to get in touch with Microsoft about the issue is a non-starter.

Also yes I have gone through all the many different troubleshooting steps to try sort this out with no success.

Thanks folks

Graham

:)

metallimonkey69, Dec 24, 2020
  2. TwiggyChimera77 Win User

My Xbox One X crashes and shuts down during the games

Hello again! The problem was already solved. Assassins Creed: The Ezio Collection has some problems that Ubisoft has not solved. Assassins Creed: Revelations, one of the games in the collection, is broken. The game simply freezes my screen and turns off
    the console.
  3. YOURUGLY125874 Win User

Assassin's Creed: Revelations Thread

@reliant flame.....this is the last title that Ezio will star in because Assassins Creed was all about Altair and Assassins Creed 2 is Ezios storyline and Brotherhood and Revelations are chapters in Assassins Creed 2.....The next game after this is going
    to be Assassins creed 3
  4. CORPSE THROWER Win User

Assassins Creed Revelations Review

5. Ak1raTetsuO Win User

hi

Im getting down with assassins creed, the ezio collection
  6. GAThrawn Win User

Assassin's Creed Revelations

You can. Assassin's Creed Revelations is available for download purchase from the Xbox Marketplace at http://marketplace.xbox.com/Product/Assassins-Creed-Revelations/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80255530879

Alternatively if you'd prefer a physical disc copy of it, it's still for sale as an Xbox Classic, or as part of the Assassin's Creed Compilation pack (with Brotherhood), or the Ezio Trilogy (with AC2 and Brotherhood).
Thema:

Assassins creed revelations - Ezio collection

1. Assassins creed revelations - Ezio collection - Similar Threads - Assassins creed revelations

2. Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error: I was thinking about getting Assassins Creed Mirage yesterday night. It was 6 PM Pacific Standard Time, the sale was 30% off, and only $35. It showed that it was a "Just for You" sale. Below the...
  3. Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc: I am trying to download assassins creed Valhalla on my PC through game pass, and when I hit install absolutely nothing happens. I double checked, and there is more than enough storage space, only...
  4. Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install: Recently moved which account is linked with Xbox and ubisoft. All the old games show up on the new Ubisoft account, and Ubisoft shows the correct xbox account. However, when push install on AC:...
  5. Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...: Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on a Xbox one x it does not show install option. it's show buy ubisoft+ subscription....
  6. Assassin's creed odyssey won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed odyssey won't start: Assassin's creed odissey is taking too long to start ff65a9f7-a5cc-4ded-9175-da9dc6b49789
  7. Assassin's creed mirage and valhalla are the only games crashes in xbox x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed mirage and valhalla are the only games crashes in xbox x: Assassin's creed mirage and valhalla are the only games crashes in xbox x. Tried clearing cache, different profiles, rest the console (both methods) and reinstalled but still the same. Also I...
  8. Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list: Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list, even though I got it from Xbox Gold in the past. When I search for it in the store, it's asking me to buy it again. I assumed that it was...
  9. Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has someone won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes: Has some one already won the assassin’s creed mirage Xbox series x sweepstakes ce644e2a-b71a-4977-b8f7-15597795e11b
  10. Assassin's Creed Revelations constantly crashes on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Revelations constantly crashes on Xbox One: I've got the Ezio Collection and everything seemed to work fine for a long time with all three games. But lately Revelations always freezes after about 20 minutes or so, forcing me to go to the...