Assassin's Creed origins - Season pass impossible à activer

Discus and support Assassin's Creed origins - Season pass impossible à activer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I just received my assassin's creed origins game in version GOLD and the season pass prepayed code is not working. I have the following... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Djef_35, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Djef_35
    Djef_35 Guest

Hello,

I just received my assassin's creed origins game in version GOLD and the season pass prepayed code is not working.

I have the following message when i try to activate it :

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

TokenNotSupported

D1z/hkR7kolccPNXmSj57+.0.4.6

2017/10/26 - 17:30:44 UTC

I have tried to activate it through Xbox one, Xbox website (redeem code) and direct url https://account.xbox.com/PaymentAndBilling/RedeemCode?doRedeem=0&token=XXXX....

None of this working.

Anyone could help me?

(PS : I m from France)

Thx.

:)

Djef_35, Oct 26, 2017
  2. Nukleuz
    Nukleuz Guest
    Assassin's Creed : Chronicles (China Available Now)

Oops, that would help! Assassins Creed Unity.
    Assassin’s Creed® Unity Season Pass

Assassin’s Creed Unity Season Pass will provide 8 hours of new content, including:
    • Assassin's Creed Unity Dead Kings, an all-new campaign
    • Expand your experience in Paris with new missions and equipment
    • Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China, an all-new downloadable game

Nukleuz, Oct 26, 2017
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Assassin's Creed Origins on Xbox One FAQ

Greetings, Assassins. After a long wait, we get to experience where it all started - the origin of the Assassin's Brotherhood. Set in Ancient Egypt, fans of the Assassin's Creed franchise are going to be treated to one of the largest Assassin's Creed games.
    It explores the most critical events that create the Assassin's Brotherhood we all know and love.

With a new revamped RPG-style combat system, a massive open world to explore, along with memorable stories told along the way, we are more than excited to dive in.

To gear everyone up, we have put together this FAQ to cover any questions players on Xbox One may have.

Q: When does Assassin's Creed Origins release?

A: The game releases on October 27th, 2017.

Q: When can I preload Assassin's Creed Origins?

A: Preload is available now!

Q: What enhancements does Assassin's Creed Origins bring to Xbox One X?

A: Assassin's Creed Origins will be a must have for Xbox One X owners; supporting 4K textures, Dolby Atmos support, enhanced visuals all while supporting High Dynamic Range (High Dynamic Range also supported on the Xbox One S).

Xbox One X owners can expect a game update to include these enhancements in early November.

Q: Who is the protagonist of Assassin's Creed: Origins?

A: You will be playing as Bayek, the last reprehensive of the Medjay who are sworn to protect Ancient Egypt. Bayek's journey will eventually lead to the creation of the Assassin's Brotherhood.

Q: What versions of the game are there to choose from, and what are the pre-order bonuses?

A: Here's your choices for the game, along with links to the Microsoft Store to purchase:

Assassin's Creed Origins Standard Edition

• Secrets of the Pyramids

Assassin's Creed Origins Deluxe Edition

• Desert Cobra Pack
    • ‘Ambush at Sea’ mission
    • 3 Ability Points

Assassin's Creed Origins Gold Edition

• Desert Cobra Pack
    • Season Pass
    • ‘Ambush at Sea’ mission

Q: What is included in the Assassin's Creed Origins Season Pass?

A: On Day One, you will have access to an exclusive weapon, the Roman Centurion Pack, the Horus Pack and 500 Base Helix Credits.

Further down the road in 2018, owners of the Season Pass will have access to the two following major expansions:

The Hidden Ones: Continue your adventure with Bayek as he leads the Hidden Ones, years after the events of Assassin's Creed Origins in a whole new region.

The Curse of the Pharaohs: Explore a mystical world where you battle beasts from Egyptian mythology. Fight against undead pharaohs and mummies in a supernatural realm.

Q: What other promotions are there for Assassin's Creed Origins?

A: Currently there are two promotions to get excited about:

• For a limited time, you can find specially marked Monster Energy cans for a chance to receive one of four weapons, a Drachmas Pouch, World Resources, and Animal Resources to give you a boost in the game.
    • If you have a Twitch Prime account, you can redeem the Predator Pack, a Drachmas Pouch, and the Aguilar Outfit.

Q: I pre-ordered Assassin's Creed Origins, how do I download my pre-order items?

A: First, highlight Assassin's Creed Origins' game tile and tap the 'Menu' button on your Xbox One controller to bring up more options, then select 'Manage game'. From here your items will be in the 'Ready to install' menu.

Q: Which languages does Assassin’s Creed Origins support?

A: When launching the game, players will have the option to download separate language packs if preferred. The audio language packs include:

• English
    • French
    • Italian
    • German
    • Spanish
    • Russian
    • Japanese
    • Brazilian Portuguese

Q: Is there a day one download? If so how big will it be?

A: Yes. The day one update will be 1.4 GB, which includes fine-tuning of the game along with updates to the Photo Mode.

If you have any Support related questions regarding Assassin's Creed Origins, head on over to the Xbox
    One Support Forums
    to create a support post and receive community.

Mister Beep, Oct 26, 2017
  4. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest

Can you give me some more info about what format you bought the game on and where you bought it from?

Also, is the code in the regular 25 digit character format used by all other Xbox Live codes? If so, have you tried redeeming it via the console or the Xbox app?

SigmaTheDJ, Oct 26, 2017
  5. Djef_35
    Djef_35 Guest
    Hello,

Seem to be working this morning with the exact same code.

Thx Assassin's Creed origins - Season pass impossible à activer :)

Djef_35, Oct 26, 2017
  6. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest
    Awesome. Must have been a temporary issue with the website. Glad you got it working.

SigmaTheDJ, Nov 1, 2018
  7. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Awesome. Must have been a temporary issue with the website. Glad you got it working.
  8. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Can you give me some more info about what format you bought the game on and where you bought it from?

Also, is the code in the regular 25 digit character format used by all other Xbox Live codes? If so, have you tried redeeming it via the console or the Xbox app?
  9. Djef_35 Win User

Hello,

Seem to be working this morning with the exact same code.

Thx :)
  10. jawest78 Win User

Season Pass announced - $30+

11. XBF Leo G Win User

Assassins Creed Odyssey Season Pass deal

Hello MicheleTolliver,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in downloading Assassin's Creed Liberation since you purchased the

Assassin's Creed Odyssey Season Pass
    . As Smwutches stated, you will gain access to Assassin's Creed Liberation once Assassin's Creed III Remastered is finished downloading. We hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Assassin's Creed origins - Season pass impossible à activer - Similar Threads - Assassin's Creed origins

2. Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error: I was thinking about getting Assassins Creed Mirage yesterday night. It was 6 PM Pacific Standard Time, the sale was 30% off, and only $35. It showed that it was a "Just for You" sale. Below the...
  3. Assassins Creed Origins clipping and glitches problem on Xbox series S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Origins clipping and glitches problem on Xbox series S.: I recently downloaded this game, and a few minutes in, I'm encountering a lot of glitches and clipping to the point that it is getting annoying. The walking and running animations aren't smooth at...
  4. i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark.: i cant seem to be able to install assassins creed origins beyond 18.36 gb mark, already tried updating ubisoft connect, reset xbox app, reset store, i have enough space and a good wifi connection....
  5. Assassin's creed origins language option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed origins language option: I finished the base game and would like to start new game+ on japanese put i cant download the audio pack the only languages available are english french italian german spanish and portugese. I...
  6. Having issue unlocking weekly assassin's creed origins reward.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issue unlocking weekly assassin's creed origins reward.: I have met the requirements for the assassin's creed origins reward but it has not unlock? 2689b628-de70-437b-8408-c0629ed4a823
  7. I'm having an issue with the season pass for Assassin's Creed Origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having an issue with the season pass for Assassin's Creed Origins: I have purchased the season pass for Origins, and it says I should have a 14.8 gig installation, however when I go to manage the season pass, it shows that there is nothing to install. I load into...
  8. no Russian voice acting in assassin creed origins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no Russian voice acting in assassin creed origins: live in Estonia. Downloaded the game from game pas 56aab6a7-35c7-4a81-8339-22336a648456
  9. assassin creed origin pre order not counting

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    assassin creed origin pre order not counting: I pre ordered assassin creed origins but it has not counted towards the pre order mission the only 1 game that has counted is south park fc14e5c7-5920-4795-b016-d303bc6925e4
  10. code season pass assassin creed origin does not activate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    code season pass assassin creed origin does not activate: hello, I buy a code for the assassin's season pass creed origin on xbox one on amazon, I received the email amazon with my code. But when I enter the code on the store it recognizes the season...