Assassin's Creed Odyssey + Xbox Cloud gaming : Cannot change audio language

Discus and support Assassin's Creed Odyssey + Xbox Cloud gaming : Cannot change audio language in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I cannot change the audio language of Assassin's Creed Odyssey while using Xbox cloud gaming. When I try to change it I get the following error :... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by karjalan, Dec 10, 2022.

1. karjalan
    karjalan Guest

Hi,

I cannot change the audio language of Assassin's Creed Odyssey while using Xbox cloud gaming.

When I try to change it I get the following error : App-InvalidOrderData 4UzVzj8mZv0IvEpoXyGIzT.4

Could this be fixed ?

Thanks in advance

:)

karjalan, Dec 10, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Not find my save file of Assassin's creed odyssey when i try to play the game with cloud gaming

According to Ubisoft:
    "If you downloaded another language pack, you can change the audio language later in the Options > Language menu of the game.

If you would like to download additional languages later, you can do so via the game properties in Ubisoft Connect. This will trigger an additional download before you can re-launch the game."

Your screenshot / language seems to be French?
    If yes, this is a language available for the game
    https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/assassins-cr...

That message appears when you select French as your desired audio language?

Source: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/assassins-cr...
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, what happens with XCloud is that for the service to be more fluid they do not increment so much when a game that is downloaded on pc, XCloud has its limitations so it can get more fluid for players, an example is the maximum setting of 720p.

It's hard to know if Microsoft will ever implement more such options in the project, hopefully so.
  4. karjalan Win User

Hi

I'm playing through the XBOX app on PC. Having the ultimate xbox game pass I can access Cloud Gaming.
    The trouble with AS Odyssey is that language other than default (english) probably requires downloading language files. Not sure xbox cloud allows it. Will it be possible one day ?
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Karjalan, the XCloud platform is a 100% cloud-based platform, I don't know if you're playing through the Xbox App or a browser if you're on the App try for a browser.

And as the system is fully automatic, wait and try to make the switch later.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Not find my save file of Assassin's creed odyssey when i try to play the game with cloud gaming

Thanks, that's the reason
    The cloud version of assassin's Creed Odyssey is the Xbox version

This game doesn't support crossplay saves between Xbox and PC
    So, this is why you need to start from the scratch via cloud gaming
Thema:

1. Assassin's Creed Odyssey + Xbox Cloud gaming : Cannot change audio language - Similar Threads - Assassin's Creed Odyssey

2. Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error: I was thinking about getting Assassins Creed Mirage yesterday night. It was 6 PM Pacific Standard Time, the sale was 30% off, and only $35. It showed that it was a "Just for You" sale. Below the...
  3. Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc: I am trying to download assassins creed Valhalla on my PC through game pass, and when I hit install absolutely nothing happens. I double checked, and there is more than enough storage space, only...
  4. Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install: Recently moved which account is linked with Xbox and ubisoft. All the old games show up on the new Ubisoft account, and Ubisoft shows the correct xbox account. However, when push install on AC:...
  5. Assassin's creed odyssey won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed odyssey won't start: Assassin's creed odissey is taking too long to start ff65a9f7-a5cc-4ded-9175-da9dc6b49789
  6. Assassin's Creed: Odyssey issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed: Odyssey issue: So, I've been having issues with Assassin's Creed: Odyssey recently. I got it digitally a couple years back, around 2021, and it's been working fine until now, only crashing occasionally. The...
  7. Assassins creed odyssey

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed odyssey: I play in assassins creed odyssey, and my abilities unavailable, what I can to do 499d621c-f11b-41de-ad44-667656bc109e
  8. I need help with installing Assassin's Creed Odyssey

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with installing Assassin's Creed Odyssey: I tried installing the game via the game pass which I bought recently. When I press the button to install it sends me to my Ubisoft Connect. In Ubisoft Connect it just keeps loading and loading....
  9. Assassin's Creed Odyssey Game Pass Xbox PC download error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey Game Pass Xbox PC download error: I am trying to download Assassin's Creed using my Xbox game pass on my PC. It says that I need to install Ubisoft Connect, I did that and linked my Xbox account. I have tried to download the game...
  10. Assassin Creed Odyssey Season Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin Creed Odyssey Season Pass: I bought AC Gold and the season pass says i need to pay when i try to DL it. Support please dont link me to that forum with the walkthrough. It is not working i tried it. I psyed the $99 and i...