Assassin's Creed Odyssey Add-On Problem

Discus and support Assassin's Creed Odyssey Add-On Problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have purchased a season pass for Odyssey and it's been working ever since the first add-on came out, but recently when I try to play at my house (has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mc_0120, Jul 16, 2019.

1. mc_0120
    mc_0120 Guest

I have purchased a season pass for Odyssey and it's been working ever since the first add-on came out, but recently when I try to play at my house (has terrible wifi but generally isn't a problem for AC) it says none of my add-ons are downloaded, which
    they are. I've checked in the game and it says they are downloaded and the actual Xbox One system says that they are too. However, when I go to a friends house with my entire system I can play the game fine without the add-on problem. I'm at a loss as what
    to do about this, any help would be appreciated.

:)

mc_0120, Jul 16, 2019
  2. LucaVillalta Win User

Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Because i have only the add-on of Assassin's Creed Odyssey
  3. Duglas Campbell Win User

unable to authenticate with xbox network.please ensure your microsoft account is linked with an xbox account on xbox.com or use an xbox account to log in

Same problem but trying to play assassin creed odyssey
  4. H3PA80R Win User

I would try a power cycle first. To do that press the power button for ten seconds. After the console shuts down unplug the power cord for at least a minute. Than put the power cord back in and restart the console. Hope that fixes the issue.
  5. ItchyFawn416794 Win User

Video games you quit and never finished?

Sadly Assassins creed odyssey
  6. KUCHARI Win User

whats everyone playing

assassins creed odyssey or rdr2
Thema:

1. Assassin's Creed Odyssey Add-On Problem - Similar Threads - Assassin's Creed Odyssey

2. Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Assassin's Creed Mirage Sale Error: I was thinking about getting Assassins Creed Mirage yesterday night. It was 6 PM Pacific Standard Time, the sale was 30% off, and only $35. It showed that it was a "Just for You" sale. Below the...
  3. Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc: I am trying to download assassins creed Valhalla on my PC through game pass, and when I hit install absolutely nothing happens. I double checked, and there is more than enough storage space, only...
  4. Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla gives me a sad face when I install: Recently moved which account is linked with Xbox and ubisoft. All the old games show up on the new Ubisoft account, and Ubisoft shows the correct xbox account. However, when push install on AC:...
  5. Assassin's creed odyssey won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed odyssey won't start: Assassin's creed odissey is taking too long to start ff65a9f7-a5cc-4ded-9175-da9dc6b49789
  6. Assassin's Creed: Odyssey issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed: Odyssey issue: So, I've been having issues with Assassin's Creed: Odyssey recently. I got it digitally a couple years back, around 2021, and it's been working fine until now, only crashing occasionally. The...
  7. Assassins creed odyssey

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed odyssey: I play in assassins creed odyssey, and my abilities unavailable, what I can to do 499d621c-f11b-41de-ad44-667656bc109e
  8. I need help with installing Assassin's Creed Odyssey

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with installing Assassin's Creed Odyssey: I tried installing the game via the game pass which I bought recently. When I press the button to install it sends me to my Ubisoft Connect. In Ubisoft Connect it just keeps loading and loading....
  9. Assassin's Creed Odyssey Game Pass Xbox PC download error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey Game Pass Xbox PC download error: I am trying to download Assassin's Creed using my Xbox game pass on my PC. It says that I need to install Ubisoft Connect, I did that and linked my Xbox account. I have tried to download the game...
  10. Assassin Creed Odyssey Season Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin Creed Odyssey Season Pass: I bought AC Gold and the season pass says i need to pay when i try to DL it. Support please dont link me to that forum with the walkthrough. It is not working i tried it. I psyed the $99 and i...